Old 11-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Pippy, nice to have you join us! I live on the outside of Astoria and moved to Oregon from California when I was 6 years old and grew up the majority of the time in a town south of Oregon City, called Beavercreek. I love the coast though!

Sassy - I thought it read she cheated on her husband with her brother. I thought "ewwwww" until I read again that it was his brother....still a major "ewwww"....right out of Jerry Springer. Sheesh. lol
I am glad you are getting a positive response to your make over, that must feel great!
I know....isn't it a pain putting on make up and not being able to really see what the heck you are doing?? When my medical kicks in I might splurge on contacts too. Rebecca is cute because she always sits in the dark doing her make up ...she says she likes to be surprised. lol

Katy - to your MIL, I hope all goes well. Great that you aren't sick anymore, hate when you have to get things done regardless how you feel. Ya,...I like the hospital a lot, I like the idea of working in the lab. I certainly don't want to be in housekeeping til I retire. Though there is a lot more involved and you can be in charge of a whole department....like one guy just does the O.R and keeps it up to snuff.
Weird how we both moved to Oregon when we were 6 years old!! Probably like long lost twins!! hehe

Mindee- Ummm, just a good guess on 7-11. I know Plaid Pantry has slurpees but doesn't have the food part and 7-11 is where I get my nacho's and slurpees at......omg- I hope you didn't put that nasty chili on it! lol Gaby is waaaaay scared of Chuck E Cheese, I think she wants her 7th at a bowling alley..

Jules - I am just cleaning out my wallet, have to start small. Good for you on taking some items to Goodwill. I would have just thrown stuff away. Yeeeeessss, we know he is a jerk. I think I even noticed he has Morgan on his cell phone. Morgan who ??? She is the child support worker for our case.
I guess .
I really wouldn't have any idea who the worker is because I lost faith a long time ago (lol) but he seems to have her on speed dial in case $1 extra dollar too much gets paid to Gaby....or he doesn't get credit. Like ,,,he did give me some extra a few weeks back and it was never credited and he was going on and on about if I would call Morgan,,,,and it is like....who the **** is Morgan?? lmbo.

Francie I hate ear and teeth infections....soooooo painful....anything with the head...lol. Hope you feel better!!

to Cristina, Sue, Kristi, Asia, and Tammy! Hope you ladies get to check in soon

anyway, my only update is I ate a plate of mash potatoes (w/ gravy ) last night and feel soooo chubby today. It is a day off so I have to do some major cleaning and getting clothes put away.

chat more later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-17-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #92  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

nothing really new on this end........

Brandon is at school, Logan is supposed to be napping but like usual he isn't, and I *think* Marissa is napping.

I folding and put away all the laundry this morning, took the spice cake that I made over to the office since Tommy told me he was going to eat it and hasn't touched it. I have a couple of other things to do, and then I am going to get back to working more on the calendar. I am almost done with getting all the pictures together to put on there, and then I will show it to Tommy and we will order it.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:31 PM   #93  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good Monday afternoon.
Susan, I had to laugh at your "cleaning out your wallet" comment. Especially since I bought a new purse yesterday and was busily cleaning out the old purse and "organizing" the new. I wanted that bag they show on t.v. that they say holds all kinds of stuff, although I wanted it to be smaller. (that doesn't make sense.) It was $9. for S&H. A little steep I thought. Then, oh, boy, I found CVS had it this week in their ad. Went and looked and it WAS smaller than it looks on t.v. So I bought it.(and saved S&H) HA! I am not one to spend big bucks on a purse because I get tired of them real quickly.

Okay...that was a big gab!

Nothing going on here. I am having a tough time losing right now. It is so cold and I can't bike. Then my knee and little finger hurt so badly, I think it must be arthritis or gout. Going to try the WATP video today.
Making meatballs for dinner at DH's request. He usually doesn't care for spaghetti, so I was surprised. Mom and I love pasta, so we are pleased.
I bought some Green bags yesterday also. I am so tired of throwing lettuce away so thought I would give this a try. I will let you know if they work...after I get some more lettuce.

Hi to everyone..hope you are all keeping warm and cozy. Be back later...
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

Sue - I just have my wallet, I think an actual purse would be too mature for me. lol I like to shove the dang thing under the car seat. Good for you though on getting a new purse!

Yum to spice cake and meatballs....you ladies put me to shame on all your cooking.

I did cook the potatoes and pork chops last night for when Gaby got home but her father said "oh, I took her to McDonalds for dinner"....argh. So, I sat there at the table and ate her plate of food and mine. Today I am doing better.........I don't think I have eaten at all..lol. Oh, wait. I had 1/2 a pancake and an apple. I am going to have the usual chicken and steamed veggies for dinner.

Cleaned today but still have to mop the floors. I stopped in the mist of it all and called my Hawaii Guy. He is doing well, it has been 7 weeks since the triple bypass surgery. He has gained some weight back and has been walking. He has been able to get out to his garden and start that back up. I guess a friend gave him an 8 pound tuna and I mentioned that it would be good in a salad...and he thought that was a wonderful idea....lol...he eats way too much rice. Anyway........yada, yada.

Going to get my sweetie from school now, hope she has her school pictures, can't wait to see them! Gaby came home w/ Rebecca's school pictures and I put it in a frame already, she is so pretty. Proud Mom

Hope you ladies are have a great Monday

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-17-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #95  

just a quick one from me right now...

Tommy is making dinner! we are having parmesian chicken, chicken stove top, and sour cream and chive potatoes. I am also doing Tommy's work clothes at the laundry mat so that he has them.

Tommy brought in the stuff that we got from my mom, so after the kids go to bed, I will be going through it all. we have plenty of blankets, plenty of sheets, now I just need to put it all away where it all goes! Marissa now has plenty of crocheted blankets. She has three loveys that she uses now, so my mom said that she had to look to see what she had. I swear this girl has about 20 of them now! my mom even kept two for down the lines when these ones fray and deteriorate.

I will have to do some better organizing in the linen closet because of all the new sheets and blankets! oh yeah, I am almost done with the calendar.....all I have to do is upload the pictures to the proper places, then I can show it to Tommy and then we can order it!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #96  
ugggg.....

just a quickie for me--long day at work and after a weekend with the grandboy I am tired!! wanted to at least pop in and say....

HI!!!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #97  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Just flying by to say Hola!!! I'm drying my hair right now, lol.

Goodnight!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #98  

just a quick one from me, since we are getting close to the 100 mark, I will start a new thread either before I go to bed or sometime tomorrow....if I don't get a chance to do it before I go to bed, then someone else can start one.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #99  
RosieKate

STOP - DO NOT POST HERE!
Go to Back in Kindergarten #63

See you there~!