Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 07:05 PM   #16  
I WILL REACH MY GOAL!

Hello All!

Thanks for the well wishes! Yes, they used to call it Secretary's Day..........and now it is referred to as Administrative Assistant. A rose by any other name, you know! LOL

It was a great day! Our principal got me a plant and bath products aaaaaaaaaaand took me out to lunch! (I had a salad!) The teachers pitched in for a gift card to Walmart where I plan on getting some flowers for outdoors at the house. Some of the students also brought in presents which I thought was soooooo sweet!

Ate good today. Drank lots of water. Need to move my bummy!

Take care all!

Dana (Hopeful, ahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!)
Old 04-24-2002, 10:41 PM   #17  

Default I am here!!!!

Hi all,

well its wednesday, hump day, week almost over.....now till the end of the school year is ****!!!! we are so busy with softball, softball and softball, both girls are playing and of course there is cheerleading tryouts for next fall coming up and chelsea's birthday this weekend and drivers training to start on top of all the end of the year field trips and AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ANYWAY, I am hanging in there and staying OP for the most part, except for the darn exercise which I never seem able to fit in......Imagine, I use to own a gym, teach people the importance of exercise and help them change their bodies and NOW I dont have the time to do it for ME...

Melody...... AHHHH!!! MEN!!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE???? I feel your frustration and can totally relate.....just dont stress yourself out too much over it or you will make yourself sick!!! I am sending hugs ((((( ))))) your way!!!!

LK-- HEHEHE I loved your jokes (especiallythe housework one,,,aint it the truth???)

Pat, Sue, Dana, Pam and everyone else...have a great week!!!
Old 04-24-2002, 10:44 PM   #18  

Default OOPPPS!!! its me again

I forgot to mention that when signing on here how the new format looks-----AWESOME!!!!!!!! THERE are some great links that I went surfing on and found some real interesting articles.....

I love what they did to the web page!!!! Its great!!!!!
Old 04-25-2002, 05:36 AM   #19  
Work in Progress

Good morning all,
Boy we were a busy place yesterday.

Back looking for houses. I am seriously thinking tent.

OP food and water wise. Haven't worked out since Monday. UGH.

LK- your jokes are good! Take it easy at the gym.

terri- I am glad you told us about the changes. I just get here thru favorites and come right here.

Sue. I am glad things are picking up.

Melody how are you doing? You haven't hurt him have you?

Hello pam, lee

Dana, glad you had a great day. I brought our A.A.'s a carnation yesterday. I think it's great that the students gave things.

Well I am off to a breakfast honoring people in teh substance abuse feild. It is usually awesome. I intend to be good and skip teh begian waffles w/ cream and fruit sauce. God my spelling and typing skills suck.

You all have a good day
Old 04-25-2002, 08:31 AM   #20  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Hello Everybody,

Sorry I did not post yesterday. I had a migraine and did not go to work. I feel yucky today. I have a mild headache and a pain in my neck and shoulder....I think I slept on them wrong. Arthritis is bothering me again today, and this weather sucks. it stormed last night and now it is cold....I want the 80 degree weather back! I felt so good when it was warm!

Today I am going to check out this new place they have over here near where I work. You can go swim 7 days a week for $2/ day. It's indoor, and has a water slide, and a kiddie pool. I am most interested for myself...swimming is a great way to get into shape...they also have a weight room so I am going to ask about that, they have an indoor track, and basketball courts...If I can pay by the day( i know you can to swim), I might go over there 3 days a week or so.

Haven't been Op...but I planned that...and I haven'
t been working out...life just is hard right now. I am hoing things will get better.

Well ladies have agood day....maybe I will have better things to report tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2002, 08:41 AM   #21  
Muscle Mommy

Hey, I forgot...Thanks LK for the jokes...they were good.

No Pat, I haven't hurt him, but i would like too sometimes....

Thanks Sue, you are always so understanding. It makes you wonder why we put up with them.

Hello everyone else!!! I hope things are going well for you. I miss you Pam, Terri, Lee.

Have a great day!

Last edited by lodyangel; 04-25-2002 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-26-2002, 05:43 AM   #22  
Work in Progress

Good morning all

Well We can kiss another week goodbye!
Only worked out 1 time. This is bad. Too much going on. OP food wise and water wise. I intend to be back on tract next week

Everybody have a good day
Old 04-26-2002, 08:53 AM   #23  
Muscle Mommy

Hello everyone...

Walked last night for 45 minutes...

I am so down in the dumps. I have suffered through bouts of depession before, and I am beginning to wonder if I am not about to go through one again. This week has been rough...BF and I fighting, I have had 3 migraines, my arthritis is killing me, it was TOM, the baby has been running a fever and not feeling well, and now my 4 year old has chicken pox, and he has had the vaccination!!!! Next the baby will get it. Sometimes it seems like life just keeps handing you crap...but I will not get too down about it...things could get worse!!! (knock on wood...)

I hope you chickees have a lovely weekend! Next week will be better...Back Op by Monday!
Old 04-26-2002, 09:49 AM   #24  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Melody{{{HUGS}}}} you need it about now!!! the stress is causing the headaches!!!, and that all is leading to some depression!!! Hope the chicken pox goes through the kids lightly. Mine went through it just fine, I will think of you!

I had a few rough days but now am ready to concentrate on me. I have taken this week off of exercise and diet. but i really miss it all!!! so i feel that emntally i am ready to do this full time and really get into it!!

so girls are we ready???

MELODY??
PAT??
PAM???
TERRI???
LEE???
LK???
DANA???

Lets take this weekend to clear the house and our mind. to regain our focus and our dreams.

remember this is our dream. we need to remember that this is for us. what we are doing is going to be what we do for the rest of our lives. we need to make this how we live our lives. i need to rem4eber that too. my life is allways going to be busy and will always be filled with confusion. i need to live through ti and make this my life style. we all know that. we need to make the needed changes in our lifestyle and learn how to go through life like this. if we let all the things derail us then how can we expect to keep the weight off???

thinkabout it.

you all know i am right.

so lets use this weekend to regain our desire and think of how we are going to get through this next week. what are we going to do different.

also take this weekend to write down our goals of what we are going to do. by writing our goals down we make them more concrete and this will be placed on a card and put in our wallet so we know everyday what it is that we are doing.

while doing that take your food journal (if you do not have one get one!!) and take one page and write all the benifits of getting our extra weight off. this list should be pretty long and then on the other sid ewrite all the benifits of staying fat!! i can think of only one. that is not having to buy clothes but i know i wear them down fast between the thighs so that does not really apply, aslo the shirts all have belly stains and boob stains so they have to be gotten rid of so i can not think of any thing that is good of staying fat.!!! now to get thin lets take a good look at the list that melody has started 101 reasons to get thin!!! I am going to add a few to that now to help get me back in the mood!!!

HHHMMMM i guess i am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Old 04-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #25  
I WILL REACH MY GOAL!

Hello To All!

Heading out for the Weekend..........AGAIN! (This is getting to be a habit!)

Just a quick hello before we leave!

I loved what you said nasus...........we need to be true to ourselves. I GOT to get back the drive I had. Somebody slap me!

I will check in when I return on Sunday!

Take care and have a nice weekend!

Dana (Hopeful and aaaaaaaaaaway, AGAIN!)
Old 04-28-2002, 03:15 PM   #26  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

OK girls how have you been doing?? I am so ready for this.

I have not had much time to sit down and regain my focus as life has thrown me a few curve balls, but with that i realize that i need to regain control over me. and that helps me regain control over my life. I am starting to fly again, and the house is starting to get back in control and the life follows. so that is where i am!!!

I have such a carb headach I can not wait till i feel great again!!!
Closed Thread