Old 07-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #31  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

I ended up taking the boys for a bike ride while Tommy changed the door handles. Logan has figured out how to take apart the plastic knob cover and then proceeded to open the door after he was put in bed.

now I am making muffins and cookies for Tommy and the kids....muffins should be done here soon and I should get started on the cookies.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

Mornin' ladies.

Sassy--That is the hardest time to get sleep when you're restless and just want to do "something" rather than sleep! Glad to hear that your Supervisor is a nice guy!

Mindee--Good job on all the walking your doing. I keep doing different exercises on the ExerciseTV channel. This morning was Tae Bo with Billy Blanks.

Got some exercise in this morning and trying to find a healthy lunch to pack....but it looks like I need to go shopping. I didn't even realize that our cupboards and fridge are getting bare!!

Ok ladies, I need to scoot!

Have a great day!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #33  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Well I may have spoke too soon about the new supervisor. The reason I say this is because I have a meeting with him in the am, about a work issue, or so he "says" but I see absolutely no evidence of it. It was supposed to be this morning (Tuesday Morning) but I went home sick. So I called him this morning and tried to discuss it, but he just said, "we'll discuss it tomorrow morning" Its not something huge, so I do not understand why we have to meet about it. Also its something I've done for 2 1/2 yrs (since I've been here) and there were absolutely no complaints about it before and there are others who are worse than me! And I do not think I have a problem.

So I guess its my "non-trusting" nature but I have a feeling it is NOT about what he says its about. If not fired, I am not sure. Maybe I won't be canned (fired) but if not, then I just think its about something else...........Oh well. If I am, I am.......

Guess I'll find out in the AM. Meanwhile I have 11.5 hrs left of pure **** thinking about it.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 07-29-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:15 AM   #34  

popping in to see how every one is doing while I upload more pics to my myspace page.....

Sassy~ I am sending you some good vibes. I hope things go well with the meeting.

Marti~ we are going grocery shopping sometime next week...so I already have my list going. thanks for the nice words....I am going to eventually bump it up and try walking for longer distances. but for right now, the park is a great destination for all of us.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #35  

Sassy--I hope your evening didn't drag for you! Hopefully all he wants to do is just talk about things. Keeping fingers crossed that it will be all good.

Mindee--How are you liking SBD? I've been WW at home, and I have to admit, I'm not the best points counter! But I am trying it and it's so close to what I used to do. So, so far so good!

Just finished doing another Billy Blanks video. Feel yesterdays workout today! Feeling energized!! Hopefully it'll help steer me in the right direction!!

Gotta hit the showers.

Have a good one ladies.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:07 PM   #36  

I have a quiet house with three sleeping kids! that is the highlight of my day......so far! (I haven't gotten the mail yet....so it just might get a little better)

Marti~ I have been a little relaxed shall we say....BUT I am a lot better then I used to be! so, I am still counting it as a step in the right direction.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:47 AM   #37  
~Believe~

Wink Morning from Sassy!!!

Morning All.

Well once again, you all were right. It was just what my boss said it was about.......Me and my overly dramatic thoughts. lol. So no big deal and yes I'm still employed!!! lol. Who'd a thought that'd be good news to me after all the complaining I've done about that job? Well that job that I've been complaining about is literally putting food on the table! And the big thorn that was once in my side is no more, at least for me. Getting rid of the Weasel was the best thing for our team I do believe! And guess what? Our new supervisor already has approved my time off for the end of September!!! That would have never happened with the "Weasel"!!! So now we can begin planning and yup we are still going somewhere, I don't care if we go somewhere and camp out, we are going!!! lol.

We are now maybe thinking about Gettysburg and possibly Washington, D.C. But I suppose Savannah, GA is still an option too.

I kinda fell off the wagon a bit but I'm ok, I know I will be just fine. DH had a job interview and a job offering. Only thing is its very low pay and further away than we'd like, esp with gas prices the way they are. So he's not gonna take it. He did file for unemployment so we'll see if that goes through. I'm still not worried. I believe in us. So we'll be just fine.

We are thinking about "downsizing" to a cheaper apt. though. Our rent isn't the problem here, its the stupid ulities that are killing us! Our town has its "own" ulitilities so they are a lot more expensive! Put it this way, we have a 800 sq. feet apt and we pay MORE than my in-laws do for their 1500 sq. feet HOUSE!

The only advantage we have here is we have no lease and we have been here a while and the owners do like us. So kind of a toss up. The in-laws have let it be known to us that we are always welcome there, if we need it. That is very sweet, but I'd rather not until we absolutely have too. Plus I believe in my husband and I know he'll find something very soon. If not he said he'd just go and work at Wal-Mart or something for the interim.

Anywho, that is the latest news from "Sassy's Corner"

Old 07-31-2008, 05:21 PM   #38  

doing my daily pop in.....

I took the kids to the pool at lunch time...we didn't stay long! I told them that we would come back after dinner with daddy.

me and my abs are doing well. they still hurt, but hey, no pain no gain, right?

we are going to take the kids to the pool later on....right now Tommy is making dinner.

Sassy~ That is great news about your work!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #39  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

My goodness, it is quiet in here. Hope you all have a lovely week-end!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #40  

doing my daily pop in......

I, I mean we, are in serious need of a vacation AWAY from the kids. I put Logan down for a nap, and forgot to put pajamas on him, so I had to go borrow the simple green and clean the room.

I am looking into getting Logan into a head start program here this coming school year! I am calling on Monday, so heres to hoping that there are still some left!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #41  

Just a quick pop in for me ladies....

I will be MIA for a week or more. Hospital is opening up next weekend, and we're preparing for the Grand opening with training and getting our lab set up to handle the work load.

Then after the opening , it's going to be getting the lab into a routine and making sure that everything goes smoothly.

So....I will be busy.

I'll pop in when I can. This is also the month where they schedule NO time off for anyone!! (can you believe that?)

Just wanted to let you all know where I'll be.

Chat with you all soon.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #42  

just a quick pop in......

we are going to the park to hang out with some neighbors. we are going to play some volley ball, horse shoes and who knows what else.

marti~ good luck with every thing!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #43  
~Believe~

Hi All.

Sorry nothing too "exciting" going on. DH still job hunting. I'm back to work......fun, fun, fun. lol.

Have a Good one.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:05 PM   #44  

my goodness, we really have been quiet over here......

any plans for anyone this weekend?
Old 08-10-2008, 10:41 PM   #45  
~Believe~

R all the JL's on Vacation? lol.