Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

What a week! I am sooo ready for the weekend!

Jules - How does Aug look for a visit? You know my mom wasn't even offering to let me move in. lol She did say "now Susan, we won't let you live in a car"...oh, that is nice. Actually it was the ex's who were inviting me to move in. Now that would be a nightmare considering they are both bossy and control freaks. So, I am not going to be picky anymore, I am not going to get another 18 dollar an hour job, so back to reality!

Asia - yay on the 2 pounds! McD ((McDreamy))is just a friend that I dated for 5 months, he lives across the street and is an awesome cook. He is 52 and works at the local college doing student counseling and such. He must see a challenge in me...lol anyway, we broke up a month ago so this is just a friendship thing at the moment.

Mindee- You are doing really good, very inspiring to me! I am going to take Gaby to my mom's pool today and get some sun while she swims. Anyway, any special plans for the weekend??

Katy - oh, ya. I know where OMNI is, go by it all the time, just didn't know what it was all about. I will call , sounds like fun yum, apples! Your kids are cute to get excited. We had an avacado tree in CA when I was little, that was exciting to me....wish I had one up here in Oregon. Anyway, I am making mo sense. lol

I am FULL of coffee. ....I HAVE to go. Down 1 pound! Like I said pool today and I need to get Gaby's bangs cut. It is my one full day w/ her so I am trying to make it her day.

And it is Slurp Day at 7-11.........FREE slurpee's for the stores birthday, so I will go get one for Gabster.

k- bbl...

Hello to Cristina, Francie, Sue, Sassy, Tammy, and Carla!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-11-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

doing my daily pop in......

nothing really new on this end.....Brandon is napping. Marissa and Logan, not napping. Marissa was quiet but then I just heard her talking.

Asia~ We have each lost 4 pounds! Great job on your two pound loss!!!! great job on the working out too!

Jules~ It is so good to hear from you!! How are things with Terri?

Francie~ I hope you can get in to see somebody soon!
Old 07-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Unhappy My Grandpa Passed Away........

Just thought you all might wanna know...........My Grandpa Passed Away.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #49  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Sassy..I am so sorry to hear this about your grandpa. Please accept my sympathy for you and your family. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SASSY...hugs to you and your family.

ASIA & MINDEE...WTG on your losses! Doing GREAT girls!

FRANCIE...hugs to you too, hope you feel better soon. Maybe a trip to the chiro would help...they are miracle workers I swear!

HIYA SUSAN, JULES, TAMMY, SUE & CLARA...again, feels like I am missing someone. It's late, what can I say?

Sorry this is a sort of quickie...I had signed on earlier today and that's as far as I got. Char was coming over, she said late afternoon so I was thinking 3'ish since that is about the time she normally comes by. I slept late because I woke up early to go walk to find it raining so went back to bed. Did part of my exercise, had to run to the store and debated over whether to finish it all or just do part and get in some computer time...yeah, right. Did get the exercise in though and haven't had time to get on the computer until now so...of course now I am pooped! I wish I had half of the energy that little girl has. Not sure if I mentioned Cambrie is here until Monday when we take her back.

Anywho...not sure when I will check in tomorrow but I will be here. Going to take my free day from exercise tomorrow instead of Sunday since V will be home Sunday. Who knows, maybe someone will come home and watch the little rugrat so I can get something done, lol.

Have a GREAT weekend ladies! Lot's of hugs to everyone
Old 07-12-2008, 01:40 AM   #51  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Just a quick pop in...today was way insane. Not many indys because its almost one and I get to open at petsmart.
I did work out. I did my watp. Tomarow will be taebo.
I am so brain dead. Sleep is calling me.

Sassy- I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I will def keep you and your family in my prayers.

I will do the indys tomarow. Love ya guys!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #52  

sassy~ I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this time.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:43 AM   #53  
RosieKate

Sassy - I am so sorry!

Old 07-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #54  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good day gals...I awoke to pouring rain, so rolled over and went back to sleep. Now I am just putzing around the house and doing little jobs. Will get to some serious housework at some point. Not too ambitious.

The rain stopped so I went out and pulled weeds quickly while the ground was soggy. Boy, the Treflan DH used in the mulch has sure kept us from having many weeds. I just find a few every now and then. I swear by that stuff. I didn't mention that he re-seeded the front lawn earlier in the week, so we have been watering all week. It sure is coming in well, except a couple spots we are fighting with. I wonder if it will take YEARS to get a nice looking lawn?

I am having pain in my side today..after 4 years you would think they could figure this out. If I can I will ride today, definitely will walk a little. I have been so darn lazy or sick off and on for weeks...grrr.

Asia- You are doing so well with your exercise...you are a good match for our Cristina. Hope your day at work went well.

Mindee- Yay for you and Tommy. Have you found anything about SBD to be exceedingly difficult? I hated not having fruit...just couldn't go for that. DH said he would never do a diet again that had no bread. We are wusses. Keep up the good work.

Cristina- I am sure you will get a work out today from Cambrie. My DGS was only here a few times for a couple hours each and he wore me out. He is 8 and never stops talking. He is quite intelligent (g-ma speaking ) and fun to carry on a conversation with. Just not constantly. I am used to quiet time here.

Susan- Way to go on the loss...I will never get there. I think I am resigned to the fact. DH keeps telling me I am "mature" and should be rounder. LOL... I wanted to look fabulous for my BIG 6-0 this year. Ugh!

Katy- Those focus groups sound interesting. HEre they kind of nab you at the Mall and ask you to do these groups. I never have though.

Sassy- Hope you are doing ok.

Francie- Hope you feel better.

Jules- Hi

Tammy and Clara..where are you ladies?

Sorry this is so gabby...and all about ME.

I am going to try to post the picture of the new car...bear with me.

IM000679.jpg
Old 07-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #55  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Sassy - Very sorry for your families loss, I am sure it is devasting to you all. Many hugs and prayers as you get through this difficult time.

Sue - I am sorry for the pain! Hope you feel better soon. The car is beautiful .....I don't think I can ever gain again, if I do it will be impossible to lose, my whole system is wreaked w/ yo yo dieting.

Asia - Have a good work day! I need to toss my kitty in the sink and give him a wash and go to petco to pick up some advantage. Sorry, when I think of you I think of my cat....the petco connection. Awesome on your exercise!

Cristina - Little Cambrie sounds so cute. I hope you get a chance to check in, miss you when you aren't around. You are always doing good on your exercise too

hello to Katy, Mindee, Tammy, Francie, Jules and Carla!!

Little Gaby is gone until tomorrow, she had fun at grandmothers swimming yesterday. I bought her a little toy for 7.99 and she played w/ that thing the rest of the day. We all had oatmeal this morning and I need to go get some grocery shopping done now. Dinner w/ McD so I have to plan for those calories...
Had a pms moment and chopped off my bangs....it looks better, I guess. I was growing them out but it made my face look too long. Blah - blah...
Also need more ice, I am so addicted to ice.

k- my little ramble. You all have a good Saturday!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-12-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #56  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Hi All and Thanks.

Thank You all.

As we all will definitely miss my Grandpa, he was 97 yrs old and did live a full and happy life. He got to see his kids, grandkids and even great-grandkids grow up. He ran a farm and lived alone all the way up until 7 or 8 yrs ago when he finally was put into a nursing home. I think that is pretty darn good!

We all have our wonderful memories of him to cherish. He was very special to me. He was more like a father to me than a grandfather. He took care of me when I was a kid and I had so much fun with him. He always played with me and made things so much fun. I will cherish all of those wonderful memories I have of him. He was a wonderful person and will be missed. But now he is with my Grandma and I am sure very happy and watching down over us all.

Anyways, thanks for letting me get that out, it made me feel much better!!!

I am taking advantage of having time off (I get 3 days Bereavement so I do not have to go into work this coming week.) The same girl who is working for me on my vacation in September is gonna work for me this week too. I told DH I OWE her big time! Not that it matters because I get the bereavement time regardless, but she is so very sweet to work for me and I appreciate it. Not sure what I can do for her? I most likely won't ever have to work for her since she works days and there are so many on days that they don't have to worry about coverage like I do. Any thoughts? She is a young, single mother.

Anyways, as I was saying, I am taking advantage of having time off to get some things done around here that need to be done. Plus keeping busy keeps my mind off of things too. I stripped the bed finally and I plan on tackling the bathroom too. Maybe I'll even get the dreaded office done! lol. My Aunt is supposed to call me tonight to let me know when all the services are. My grandpa had a pre-arranged funeral and all of that, so they just have to go and get it set up today. My Aunt said it will most likely be on Wed. But she can't be sure. My Grandpa wanted everything all in one day, but I do want to at least have dinner with my Aunt and Uncle as I haven't seen them in so long! But she said she'd mention to the family that we'll maybe all meet at a restaurant or something. Unless my other Aunt and Uncle want to host something at their place. We have other family out of town too, not just me, so I am not sure if they will be coming or not, we'll have to see. But it'd be nice for all of us to be all together again. I know my Grandpa would want that.

Well my Aunt called. Its gonna be on Wed. from 1-3 pm then off to the cemetery right after. She said that my Aunt and cousin from Tennessee (or at least that is where they used to live) will be there for the services than they will have to leave right after. I haven't seen them in a LONG time! I told my mom I think I was still in HS when I saw them last!!!! So they have never met my DH. We'll have to be sure to take our camera. I know its sad, but its like my fil says, you get to see everybody at funerals that you haven't seen in a long time. So I at least want some pictures of my Aunt and cousin that I never get to see.

I keep sneezing!!! Must be my allergies. Who knows...........its all I need. lol.

Thank You all for your kind words and support, your all so wonderful!

Old 07-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #57  
It's my turn to shine

Hey girlys!!! Today was crazy. I am down another lb. I got to talk to Andrew for a little bit. I had the worst day at work. But I worked out my frustrations litterally. There is a gym I really want to join. I told a girl I work with that in 11 pounds I would. She is gonna join with me. They have kick boxing. I am really excited. ANyways today was Andrews birthday. So I am glad I got to tell him happy birthday. I must admit I miss him a tad bit. Not a whole lot because I have been so busy. I worked out with Shara today. We did the strength tae bo then had yummy supper and yellow watermelon for dessert. YUM!!! Tomarrow is my off day so I can rest and eat a "bad" meal. I am excited. K moving on.....

Susan- I think it is so cool that yall are friends. He seems really neat. Good job on your pound!!!! Its ok when you think of me because of your cat. However petco is our competitor. Thats not good. Haha jk. Work was awful but new resolutions were made.

Mindee-Awesome on your four pounds!!! That is so cool!!!!

Sassy- I am glad you get a few days off!! You could get your coworker something like bath and body works. That is usually what I do. It pampers her.

Anyways I am gonan go to bed. I shall return tomarrow!

Sue- I rained crazy here too!!! I love your car!! Its very pretty. I really wish I could tell you that my work day did go well but it didnt. It was so bad. But on the good side Adriana(dog trainer) said she would join the gym when I loose my last 11 pounds. So it wasnt all bad
Old 07-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #58  
ugggg.....

Asia--why wait for the eleven pound...go for the gym and the kickboxing class now!!

Sassy--hugs to you!! hubby is still really missing his pap...

SuzyQ--I am trying to get the final answer, but it looks like August for me on the west coast..I love ice too....

Sue--pulling weeds after the rain is definitely the best time...when is your special bday?

Katy--love the purple colors you use in the knitting..

Cristina--I think getting things done will be easier once Dominic is a liitle older...with the teething he can be very needy...can't complain though...he is to cute...things just have to wait until after work during the week....

mindee--hey there--things are good

Francie-- how's the neck???

Tammy--where are you!!

off to get some things done, before hubby has a stroke....
Old 07-13-2008, 01:43 PM   #59  
It's my turn to shine

Jules- Because I want to make sure I am actually really gonna do this. Plus I want it to be a reward. Like I worked for it and I deserve this. I dunno. I really want to but I want to use it as a reward.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #60  

doing my daily pop in.....

we went up to the campground yesterday and had a blast! we stayed up there longer then we planned on it, but it was worth it all! we are planning on going up there this coming Saturday for the Halloween in July that they are doing. Marissa is going to be a little punk rocker chick. Our friend is going to spike her hair for us. The boys are going to be mechanics. Since that is the lightest costumes that we have for them.

I am down to 229.2 lbs since Tuesday. Tommy is down to 170.8 lbs since Tuesday. I have lost 4.4 pounds, and he has lost 8 pounds. I hate how easily men lose weight!!!

Sassy~ Sounds like your grandfather had a full life. And to live until he was 97 years old, that is just amazing!

Asia~ Great job on the pound lost!!

SuzieQ~ How are you doing today?

Sue~ I haven't really found anything to be exceptionally difficult.....but Tommy has. He will get cravings for something and then he will just drool over coupons for ice cream or commercials for ice cream. your car looks great!!!

Jules~ I hope you are having a great weekend!
Closed Thread