Old 06-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #16  
Thin Within

Arrow Sunday In June

ANOTHER HOT DAY IN CA

Good afternoon magnolias. It is an ongoing thing through the summer ~ heat that is ~ 101 outside and 86 inside. I am sitting in my mu mu which is probably the coolest thing to have on right now. Loose and not binding. Went to Subway for lunch after services this day and at ate a whopping 7 points so I can have a nice fish dinner. We don't do fish at home often and just decided today to have some. I like fish ~ certain kinds.

DONNA Your outfit sounds neat. I love those colors. Isn't if odd that those folks don't understand what NO means. Times when I have talked to folks like that I ask them what part of NO don't you understand? Let me explain what that word means and they are stopped in their tracks. Works for me. Little T is a child prodigy! What a delight to have him as a grand son. A little budding genius.

SUSAN How does your room look now since you re-arranged it? A little rain is good ~ I feel so for those folks who are being flooded. My stove is lined with stone which makes it such a dream to use and we have another stone that we use in the BBQ. The ones in the sides and bottom of the oven can be taken out also but for the most part I only take out the bottom one to clean off. It is easy to take out because it is on a rack where the side ones are clamped in. It sure makes a great loaf of bread.

On a sad note cost of food will be going up folks:

Iowa has lost:
2 million acres of soybeans
1.3 million acres of corn
25 million acres of tillable farmland in underwater

Everybody have a lovely day this day.

Last edited by Maggie; 06-16-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:35 AM   #17  

Just a quick peek in. I did a whole long post and Jack's stupid new cleaning program that he just had to have dumped everything and then wouldn't let me log back in. When I tried to get into the site, it dumped my user and password again and I had to start all over there too. I am going to have something to say about it when he gets his behind up because I don't want to continually be having to remember passwords and log ins for everything I use all the time! GRRRRR!

I now am in a time crunch so I need to get off. have a great day to everyone and hopefully when I get more time I will get in here and post more.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #18  
Thin Within

Arrow It Is Monday Evening

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

It has been another hot one here but guess that is what summer is all about. I got my new clothing order today and they messed it up. Sent me two of the same tops and not a jacket. I called them and they will send the jacket that oridionally cost $65 to me for $13 which I won't scream about. That is the rayon outfilt I was talking about earlier. I love the care directions ~ wash in cold then ring like a rope. I love the crinkle look.

DONNA I just hate it when I have to repeat typing in information like that. Hope you get that new cleaner program set right so it doesn't do that. Is the humidity bad there now? Not too bad here, 20%.

TAKE CARE Ya'll and I'll type at ya later.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote