Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #121  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Mornin' all.

Yippee another Monday! lol. I put in my request for my 1/2 floating holiday night off. But I guess I either put in the wrong dates or my boss is an idiot, either one could be true, so will just have to see once I go into tonight. lol. I put in for either next Wed. or the Wed. after, whichever one works better, doesn't matter much to me.

DH is in desperate need of some new jeans, he only has ONE pair now. So yup that means I have to do laundry more often and we all know that is no fun, right? lol.

I received my new pants. One pair I like, the rest that I received (one is on back order) I don't really like, on me anyways. Trying to see if its worthwhile to send them back or not. I got all the pants on clearance. They say they take the price of shipping off on the credit or refund? I guess that means I get it back, right? I dunno. One pair is just ugh. I dunno doesn't look right on me at all. I look like a seal that is pregnant and about to pop! The other pair I do not like look like I could fit another one of me in them!!!

So I dunno I hate returning things through the mail but I do want pants that look right too. So I dunno. Maybe I will return the ones I do not like for a refund and try to find something at the outlet mall so I can try them on!!! lol. Sound like a good plan??? lol. So I wonder if I can call them and have them not send me the ones that are on back order, as they are the same as the ones that make me look like a pregnant seal. lol.

Well I can honestly say I haven't done much at all, since the cleaning is all done, but now there is dishes to do again and I honestly do not feel like doing them. lol. Lazy, huh? lol.

I talked to my mother Saturday night. She met a new guy, who lives in my area. He works for Kelloggs. He has 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl, but they are all older and married, like me. She says he is really nice. So we'll see.........Once again she is talking about moving up here, and now that she has a man that lives in my area, its probably a lot more likely, if it works out. Not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic. She's gone through a few men now. I wish she would meet them the old fashioned way instead of on the net, not that there is anything wrong with that, I just think its hard to really "know" someone via the net, but I know there are lots of people out there who have met on the net and it turned out wonderful, so lets hope this works out for her.

Well my dept. is still upstairs. The girl who works my shift when I am off worked in the same cube I did upstairs so she only had to take her tower and her phone headset upstairs, instead of everything. So guess that is where I will be this week. Who knows when they will get it fixed. The way our co. is it could be a year later!!! I hope not, but I doubt it will be anytime soon. Luckily the ladies cube who we are using is on maternity leave and as far as I know she hasn't even had her baby yet, so it should be awhile yet. She had to be on bed rest due to complications, so that is why she's been out already.

Anywho......I just do not wanna go into work tonight........I guess its the case of the "Monday's" lol. I will be just fine once I get there and get all set up and ready to work.........Just getting there is the hard part. lol.

We watched "I am Legend" with Will Smith, it was pretty good, not one of his "best" movies in my opinion, but pretty good.

Weather wise it is supposed to be warm all week, so we shall see........I am tired of the cold and hot thing. lol.

Well take care everybody, I hope you have a Great Week!

I didn't go back far enough -- Thanks for the Avatars, Francie, I too love the Monkey! Cristina -- Yes I talk to the TV too. When I used to do I think it was Denise's Abs and Butt -- OMG I use to cuss her out. lol. She would always say, "only 2 more....." then you do 2 more and then she goes "oh you can do 8 more can't ya? come on I know you can" then I am like @#$%!!! But it worked!!! lol. Suzy Q -- Avatars, download? I am not sure what you mean. All you have to do is right click and click "save as" but maybe I not getting whatcha mean. lol. Or go to glitter-graphics.com (there is where I get mine at least) and it gives you the code for forums.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 03-31-2008 at 03:53 AM. Reason: added on......
Old 03-31-2008, 09:22 AM   #122  
RosieKate

hey - I'm back...haven't fallen off the face of the planet.

Made it through Spring Break unscathed and no weight gain - yay!

I have to get ready to drop my car off for some very expensive repairs So I'll have to come back later for chatting. Sounds like everyone had a good week..

cheers

Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #123  
kitty Momo

Starting #40 THREAD!! Don't POST here.

Stop, Drop and Roll Over ((and yes, you have to roll over at least 3 times to be eligibile to post , hehe)) to chat!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-31-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Closed Thread