Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #16  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

You're so funny Sue! I think all the Bachelor girls are bad and doing panty stuffing pocket moves because all the girls are plastered, they are always drinking. I missed the first show (I did see the "where are they know" one) because I fell alspeep w/ Gab. Rach watched it and told me about the panties. lol - yuck. He is dreamy, I am glad he found someone - look forward to the next show! You're not over the hill! All this talk about Kohl's I really need to see where a store is in the Portland area.

Francie - Great to see you here, let the Shopaholic chatter begin! I can't wait to get into the first Jane Green book tonight! Hope you are having a good week up north.

Mindee- yum, I love cheese puff's, so does Gaby. I like to suck on day old ones.....lol- kind of gives em a chewy moldy taste. You got your wish on Amanda!!! I was surprsied. I thought she was talented, even though she needed a hair makeover. I hate to say it but Kristy Lee is kind of growing on me, I feel so bad for the pressure she must be under to always be in the bottom 3 - lol. Very shocked about Carly being there last night! Maybe people voting just figured she would be ok??

Cristina - I hope you are enjoying your morning! I went and picked up more chicken and cottage cheese myself. I also went to my mom's and picked up her house key. She is leaving today for the coast and I asked if I could come over and hide from Rachel. haha.....so, I might go there tomorrow night and enjoy her steaks and chocolate drawer. Gab went today w/ tangled hair, refuses to let me comb it. We both are in tears by the time we get in the car and her little lip trembles saying "you still like me??" Of course I like her.....poor thing. I am not sure about Gab's father and Easter yet......he is so dang pushy. anyway - I hope you are having a good day too!!

Hi to Sassy, Jules, Katy and Michelle!!

So, I had the usual slim fast and banana for breakfast. My hopes of 160 by Friday has turned into just wanting to maintain. lol *sigh - just kind of into the munchies right now. We are having better weather so I know I should be getting out and walking more to really reach goal. So, I won't whine too much.

anyway - better scram! Chat later.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #17  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Ever have one of those days where you really do feel like you are back in school playing stupid mind games? Especially when they are the ones playing them? Geez, some people! I have no use for people like that in my life and why they think I would attempt to contact them is beyond me. Some people need to grow up and act their age...it really is ridiculous that a grown woman or women act like school age girls, heck I didn't even act that when I was in grade, jr high or high school and I sure won't act that way now. Had my fill of the drama for sure...NO MORE DRAMA in my life!! Moving on...

HIYA FRANCIE...good to see ya checking in! Hope you are having a good day!

SUE...I've not watched the Bachelor but I did see on a couple of shows where they said "What, are there no good men in the US?" Makes ya wonder...but I guess they wanted something different. You just reminded me I should have looked at Hobby Lobby for wedding day stickers and such for the scrapbook!

MINDEE...well, whoever wears the costume will be adorable in it...they both are too cute!

SUSAN...any plans for Spring Break? And THANK YOU so much for the books! I may be reading those next and Kite Runner may have to wait even longer, lol.

HIYA JULES, SASSY, & KATY, and anyone reading this!

Got my shopping done and man was Wal-Mart full. At least they had enough cashiers this time. They don't normally have near enough in the early morning. Spent too much time in the scrapbook store before heading to Wal-mart and now I just feel so pooped! I think I am going to have to go to the doc and have my foot checked out...it is killing me...it's the top of it and not the bottom. it's frustrating me for sure. I am still exercising and I am sure that it is not helping matters, oh well. I refuse to quit exercising. They will have to cut my foot off for me to quit, lol. Anyway...

I am going to go read a little here, head on over to another site and maybe do some reading and scrapbooking today, who knows. Such a beautiful day today I hate to be couped up inside.

Have a great one ladies!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-22-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #18  
One day at a time

Susan...I wish I could say I am enjoying my day. If my foot and body would quit hurting. I'm telling ya, that Denise Austin dvd is a killer...I feel it in every muscle in my body. Eat some choc for me! I didn't buy anything sweet to eat and now I am wanting something, wah! Gotta watch it though or I won't be getting into that dress for the wedding...then I will be screwed because I have nothing else to wear.

Meant to ask what Jane Green book are you reading? I read Jemima J and liked it. Kind of reminded me of the Shopaholic one I started last night except she likes to eat instead of shop, lol. Just got to chapter 2 before I got sleepy last night. Again, thanks for the books, I appreciate them!

Ahhh, poor Gaby, and you...no crying! You should have said, "No, I don't like you, I LOVE YOU silly girl!" I used to say that to the kids when they would ask if I still like them. I miss them being little but hey, I have grandkids now. OMG, that makes me sounds sooooo old!

Okay, better get going or I won't get anything done today.Want to post a little or at least read a little on the general thread.

Have a great day missy! And everyone else too!
Old 03-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #19  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hola!!

Susan~YAY For Shopaholic chatter!! LoL!! Theres a Shopaholic group on myspace, as well as several chick lit groups. I'm in a few of them, lol. I cant wait for you to read your first Jane Green book. She's coming out with a new book soon!! I cannot wait for that!!

Cristina~We grocery shop at Walmart too. We usually go after 10pm (after we get paid) and its empty. But this time, we went the next day and it was so packed. I hated it, lol. I dont do well in crowds. Dont cut your foot off, that would be bad, lol. Maybe it needs to be popped or something. I know that sounds weird, but I can pop my feet, LOL!! It creeps dh out!! haha!!

Hey to everyone else

Anyhoo..I'm sooooooooo bored & tired right now. I have no motivation to do anything. I wanna go back to bed, but I dont wanna sleep the day away. I should be doing laundry, but I really dont feel like it, lol. Maybe its cuz I dont want Fonzo to leave. I've been singing "Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be/'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy"/And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee" and "Kiss me, sailor, before you go out the door/ Whoa whoa, bye bye sailor boy/ cause its Anchors aweigh once more " all morning. I know he's not gonna be gone long..I've been saying that over and over. But I hate it when he's gone. He just got back from a deployment 7 months ago!!!!!!!!!! Okay..I'm gonna go calm down in front of the tv before I start to cry. Sorry for whinning.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 03-20-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #20  
kitty Momo

I am back for a sec (oh joy.....I know and you thought I had a life *snicker*)

Mindee - Where are you?? Thought you would be here posting by now!!!

Cristina - You got the books already? Wow, that was fast. Ya, I know about the mind game people Hope your foot is feeling better!!
I never make it to a Wal Mart, I am sure I have said in the past Wal Mart is on the other side of town and I don't make it over there as much. We do have a Kmart close by or Target.
I am reading Jemima J, it came in first on the library holds this morning. I took Gab to the playland at Burger King and managed to read up to 156!! It is a cute book and I soooo wish I had a friend like Geraldine that would help air brush my heavy pictures....haha. No, I have no real plans for spring break, just a lot of swimming for Gaby.

Francie
- I am sorry about the deployement thing - that must be a heartbreaker. You have him now though!! hmmm, did that help?? Probably not.... I am enjoying the book, I have half the book still to read - probably stay up tonight and finish it.

Ugh - Beck just showed up w/ her frined Olivia. I will have to cart them home. Rach got the job!! She passed the drug test, she was surprised, which makes me wonder. ha. I need to take her for new shoes and a white polo shirt for work.

Feeling my heart flutter all afternoon, makes me worried.....what does that mean?? Wonderful how I sit here w/ no medical coverage. *sigh.
Had chicken and cottage cheese for dinner. I am going to pack my things and Gab and I will head to my mothers tomorrow after I get her out of school. I might even take my cat so he can see my mothers kitties...since I got my kitty from her in the first place. It'll be a kitty reunion

Nope.....this is about as exciting as my life gets.....haha
Old 03-21-2008, 12:06 AM   #21  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~He's not really leaving on a deployment. Its just a workup. But a seperation is a seperation. Good luck finishing the book tonight. My heart flutters sometimes too. When I had surgery in '06, they kept me in the hospital longer and kept doing EKG's on me. But I guess nothing was wrong. I had a EKG done last year too..and yet again nothing was wrong. So I dunno what it means. Maybe you're nervous about something?

Nothing much is going on right now. Just finishing up dh's laundry for tomorrow. We took a extra long nap and missed dinnertime. Which is fine, I feel sick to my stomach right now, and can only handle water. So ya..I'm just waiting for Lipstick Jungle to come out..Thats about it. I'm boring. LoL!!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #22  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello there you fine young ladies! how are you all doing?

nothing really new on this end. I did however step on the scale on Thursday AFTER eating breakfast and doing my workout! It said 234.4! I had to step on it a second time to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me! I finally watched my "I Can Make You Thin" program. I will be watching/taping that from here on out! He had some great pointers and I plan to incorporate them into my every day living!

Brandon had a great last day before Spring Break on Thursday! They were suppose to have watched a movie and ate pizza. But I am not sure if they did or not because his teacher didn't send a note home. But I did ask him if they watched a movie and he told me yeah. So, I asked him what the name of the movie was that they watched and he told me "joseph." So, I don't know if that was a characters name or if it was in the title. I was going to send his teacher an email to see what they watched, but I didn't get a chance to. He got a monkey on a spring during class, I think. And then when I got him off the bus, his bus driver gave him a little Easter goody bag! He loved it and it was really nice of her to do that for him. It had a bunny on a spring. a lamb ring, bunny glasses, and a gummy bunny in the bag.

Francie~ Don't be sad! (I know....easier said then done) Some one has to keep me entertained with her nasty neighbor stories!

Cristina~ That is great that you are going to make them a scrapbook! I had to sew Logan's pillow up this morning and had to move the paint by numbers that I did for the boys. And I realized that I missed doing them, so I am going to pick some more up when I get a chance!

SusieQ~ Cheese puffs are my weakness too.....but I am getting better! Marissa loves them! I swear she was inhaling them the other day when she was eating them.....until I heard her crunching on them.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:04 AM   #23  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~I'm not gonna be sad tomorrow or sat. Because theres a chance he'll be home for Easter. I'll save my saddness for monday when he'll really be gone, lol. But for the moment, I am craving chocolate. I just want everything dipped in chocolate right now. I wanna take a bath in chocolate I want it so freakin much!!! LoL!!! I havent had any neighbor stories yet. They've been pretty mute lately. Although, they do make LOUD noises during the day.

Anyhoo..dh is pretty much done packing. So I'm gonna go lay down with him. I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight because I took such a long nap...
Old 03-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #24  
I was born this way hey!

Just stopping by to say Hey to everyone!! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm actually going back to bed because dh's alarm scared the crap out of me at 4:15am, lol.

I'll be back laters!!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #25  
One day at a time

Good morning lovely ladies!

Sorry for a quickie but not much time. I slept a little later than I have been the last few mornings so didn't get up and get things done early enough to have time to do individuals. But...I will be back later for sure, may be this evening though.

I am getting ready to go meet Charlotte and the kids to see Horton Hears a Who...supposed to be cute. Now, I don't normally go see kids movies but if daughter-in-law-to-be invites me to see it I will be there. Nothing else to do today anyway.

I did get in 45 minutes this morning thank goodness. Did the 1 mile WATP=15 mns. and Denise Austin=30 minutes...I am telling ya, you really do feel the burn, for days after! But it's a good burn, lol Plan on doing another 45 minutes before the day is over. Not counting on a loss this week...not sure why. I dont' think I have eaten so bad this week but just not feeling like there will be a loss and really dreading getting on the scales. We will see tomorrow.

Have a good day ladies! I'll be back!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #26  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I am so glad it is Friday!

Cristina - Can't wait to hear about Horton Hears a Who.... I wanted to take Gaby to see that but w/ the weekly PTA movie I have put it off. I think the next one is Martian Child (??) never heard of it. lol Anyway - hope you had fun!!!

Mindee- Gaby is always tight lipped on what is going on in class, she never wants to talk about it.lol. Cute about Brandon and all his Easter goodies.

Francie - hang in there. I really need to learn where my heart is because the fluttering isn't on the heart side....lol, my ex said when I pointed to my flutters "that ain't your heart, that is just your *it"....charming. Anyway, I was thinking it was a heart attack or something dramatic like that. haha

In a hurry to get some errands done before I need to pick up Gaby from school. We stayed last night at my mothers. I should have waited til Gab went w/ her father. She missed her bed and kept saying she wanted to go home. I didn't read as much as I wanted to so I didn't finish my book. I took the cat and he didn't seem to appreciate my efforts. WTF....why do I even try?? lol.....

k- drank way too much coffee......I need to go run or jog or sprint or something,way jittery.

chat at you all later!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-21-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:43 PM   #27  
ugggg.....

Quickie while baby, hubby and both dogs are crashed out. I took Francie's advice and am going to do both chiro & massage--I went to the chiro today, I actually have more "knots" than I thought. He helped me tremendously--he said I should sleep better tonight and my headache is finally gone. He's on vacation until next Friday but I have an appt then and plus I have my appt to get a massage on Monday. I am still hurting but nothing like I was.

Granboy woke up so he's sitting on my lap watching me type one handed...watch out for typos....

SuzyQ--hope your flutters go away unless your fluttering about mcdreamy! gld to hear abou Rach's job. Ry gave us a nightmare during his teenage years but became more responsible once he started working--hope the same thing happens for you.

Cristina--hope you enjoy Horton..i wanted to go see enchanted myself. sorry to hear about the drama people caused--I didn't run with the popular crowd in high school because i didn't play those games then. my crowd was older people who had moved on and a few my own age.

francie--hugs to you! several of my son's friends are in the military--tony's wife and kids missed him terribly while he was in iraq.

mindee - wtg on the loss--sounds like brandon is liking school!!

katie, sassy and sue--hi!!!

Last edited by jules1216; 03-21-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #28  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~I'm dying to see Horton Hears a Who. I heard that it is so cute!! Me & Fonzo are totally into kids movies, lol. Plus, we love Steve Carrol, Jim Carey & Seth Rogan. Let me know how it is.

Susan~Hmm..maybe it was just the nerves in that area then. Whenever my boobs grow it feels all weird. Btw: cats never appericate anything unless its like cat nip, a new toy, a new bed, a plastic or paper bag, etc. They're totally self centered lil animals. But I love kitties and I especially love my kitties!! LOL!!

Jules~OoO..I hope you get all the knots out. Those can be such a killer. I know I have about a zillion in my shoulders and neck. Did he crack your neck? I totally love it when they do that, lol. I hope the massage helps!!!

Alrighty. Dh is gone so I can totally have a girl day today. I'm gonna watch my movie on Lifetime in a half an hour. Then I'm gonna do my nails and eat Cherry Garcia (low fat frozen yogurt woohoo). I'm gonna stay in my sweats all day and not clean (the house that is, I'm still gonna shower later today, lol) until tomorrow, lol. Plus, I'm totally gonna be watching Mermaids & Moonstruck tonight!!!!!!!! YAY!!

to everyone else!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 03-21-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #29  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here while I got the chance! we got the eggs decorated and they are drying. now, all three of them are asleep. I did have all four (tommy too) sleeping until Tommy's "boss" lady called him to say that he can start vacuuming at 4pm.

well, Tommy had a short lived "promotion" at his work. starting Monday he is back to his 4am to 4pm shift! His boss from that line threw a hissy fit to the guy that moved him to the new line and so he got him back. Tommy wasn't too happy about it, but hey, it is two more hours so the money will be nice!

I know it is late to be eating lunch.....but I am hungry!!
Old 03-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #30  
I was born this way hey!

Just real quick...dh is gonna be able to come home tomorrow!! I'm so happy. Hopefully we'll get to color eggs. I didnt get my chocolate bunny this year, so hopefully I'll get one in the after Easter sales. Dh said he'd buy me Antoment & Enchanted & I Am Legend for himself..so we'll see, LOL!!! Still no money from Nutrisystem I'm gonna give them until monday and then call again. Okay..thats about it for now. My lazy day calls for me..
Closed Thread