Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Afternoon -

I am totaly emotionally wasted. I had a huge fight with the ex regarding Gab. I just wanted to take her home at 8:30pm after I finished my laundry. Of course she wanted to stay and watch tv. Way past her bedtime as it was considering we read books before lights out.
So, ex has to butt in and say she can spend the night and Gab is bawling by now.
I didn't want her spending the time. I don't want her vegging in front of the tv. I wanted her rested and out the door with me this morning to her after school place today- playing with other kids and getting back into a routine.

So, it gets to the point of boiling. Where he is saying I am a horrible mother and I abandoned the other kids and I am doing that to Gab now. Because *gasp* he found out I went on a date. He is such an abusive a -hole.
I finally got Gab in the car. I mean - can I not date? *&^%$ - a few times a year does not make me a *lut, and yes, he calls me that.

Annoyed and spent today. I swear. I have been busy all morning with job stuff and paying bills.

Cristina - See, M was fast moving. He met me and was sooooo entranced with me ( I know - go figure - lol ) and was talking moving in, having children and the whole 9 yards. Stupid me I got caught up in it.

Sassy - Ick on JD. lol

Katy - Never seen chocolate. Have fun on your date night!!!

Mindee- hey lady!!

k- that was my quickie.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #92  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

SuzyQ...you are not stupid.

I will be back for indies late ladies. Signed on and got sidetracked and now I am outta time.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Old 01-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #93  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristina -

It was s.....l....u......t, that he used, not stupid - lol . I do feel stupid for thinking the ex actually cares about. I think if anything he hates me.
anyway - soothed my soul with a shredded beef nacho from Taco Del Mar...on a roll huh? lol
Weird but the food did help...., I know. I am a food addict. *sigh.
I get so sidetracked. My mom said I sounded tired and just go home but I feel worse just sitting in my apt. At least I feel like I actually got some things done today.
k- my head is about to explode.....

chat later.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #94  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies...how is every one doing?

Nothing new on this end.....just same day different stuff! we watched Superbad and Knocked Up yesterday. Superbad was okay.....and Knocked Up was absolutely hilarious!!!! We are going to buy Knocked Up when we get the money!

SuzyQ~ I wouldn't pay any attention to the ex's comments. He is just jealous! Now, get some rest and relax and don't let him bother you any more!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #95  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Finally able to get some time in, although I should be in bed...kind of sleepy.

And yes...it is a very fast courtship and engagement. And I too hope it works out. I guess my thing is they don't really know each other and are moving way too fast. Even if they wait a year, Josh will be gone most of that year and so they still are not getting to know each other. But kids don't listen so...just gotta let them learn on their own sometimes. Who knows...maybe it will work. I know with DH#1 we met in April, moved in together in May, married in August and we were married for 12 years until he passed. So I guess stranger things have happened. Anyway, time will tell.

SUSAN...geez, what is wrong with the ex. Are you not supposed to ever date because you have kids? Are you not supposed to have a life? he needs to get over it and grow up and...butt out!

KATY...hope you enjoyed date night. We were going to see Walk Hard and then at the last minute decided on Juno...after seeing a commercial saying it was on.

SASSY...kickboxing at home would be a good start for sure. I think it is the same concept. Hope you don't work too hard.

MINDEE...hey, I saw those infomercials too! And I had to have the Turbo Jam, lol. got them right before Christmas but was waiting until I started the Biggest Loser challenge to do them. I'll let you know how they go once I start. I am going to be following the 10 day program that comes with it...I think. I say I think because it seems like a lot of food to me but it's good, healthy food and protein shakes. Supposedly you can lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days. I am not aiming to lose 10 pounds in 10 days but 3 would be good.

HIYA SUE & JULES No baby yet Jules?

Nothing much happen today...Josh left of course. Went with DD to Target to spend a gift card and pick up a couple of things. My schedule has totally been thrown off so didn't realize that tomorrow is grocery shopping day and what I bought today could have waited, lol. I think my head was with Josh...just hate every time that boy leaves.

Got my exercise in and started a new book. Had to take a break from the Eat, Love, Pray whatever it is...kind of bored me. But this book is great, very inspiring...The Diving Bell and the Butterfly...sad though. Once I read how the guy wrote it I was in awe. He had a stroke and his only communication was thru blinking his left eye. Wow! If that's not inspiring I don't know what is. Already half way thru it and I think it has inspired me to finish the other!

Grocery shopping tomorrow and not much else on the agenda except exercise! Chat tomorrow ladies...good night!
Old 01-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #96  
ugggg.....

Cristina--I hope things work out well for your son. Teri barely knew Dave before she got pregnant, there are alot of things they had too work thorugh and are still going through. I can see some changes though--I have to admit that he is doing a little better but some of his decisions show how spoiled, selfish and immature he still can be at 25 years old.

Mindee--Knocked Up was hilarious, I saw it at the movies with Teri and she was like that's me and Dave through most of it...

SuzyQ--sorry the ex is being a jerk....he's just jealous cause nobody wants him right now...and it kind of sounds like he might want you...but just say no...there are reasons you had a restraining order against him...

Katy--hope you had fun on date night!!

Sassy--I loved Benny and Joon, it's one of my alltime faves. Johnny Depp does play some quirky characters. My son's fave is Fear and Loathing in LV.

Well Teri got me thinking she might be ready last night..but he's not.....
Old 01-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #97  

Hello ladies....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end.....like usual! just an every day Thursday around here. Logan and Marissa are taking their naps, and Brandon is watching movies. I am putzing around online, listening to some music, checking email.

Cristina~ You will have to let me know how they go! It is now looking like Turbo Jam will be my anniversary present/Mother's Day present. (our anniversary happens to fall on Mother's Day this year, again. Our first wedding anniversary fell on Mother's Day. I saw on the commercials that they guarantee that you can lose 10 pounds and 10 inches in 10 days. (I remember that part because they kept flashing it every two seconds)

Jules~ I hope he comes soon!!! Tomorrow she goes in for her induction right? Did she have a doctor's appointment before then?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #98  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

JULES...ha, that's how old Josh is, his GF just turned 26. It's funny because I have noticed changes in Josh...he seems a little more mature and I do commend him for taking on her kids. Their father has nothing to do with them and he just stepped right in there and already they love him. I was concerned too that they got so close to him in case something happened. That little girl of hers is adorable and she just thinks the world of Josh. Anyway, I hope all works out well for Teri and Dave...I think the baby will help, hoping anyway. So any sight of that little one yet? He is definitely going to make you guys take him isn't he?

SUSAN...I was thinking the same thing Jules is...I think I said it before too. It just seemed like he was trying to get back into your life and you weren't having it so now he's mad and jealous. You just hang in there sweetie and don't let what he says or does get to you.

HI SASSY, SUE, and KATY!

MINDEE...you snuck in there while I was posting. I definitely will let you know how it goes. Going to start it Monday. I know it will probably take me a little while to get all the moves down but once I do...watch out!

Nothing much going on with me today. It is a cold one out today with the stinking wind brrrr. I did get 75 minutes of exercise/walking in before heading to wally world to buy groceries. Then dropped off the recyclables. There was a guy there that had a stinking mini-van full of bags upon bags of stuff. Kind of pisses me off because he was just throwing the stuff in there...card board too. It specifically says...NEWSPAPER ONLY! And in the cans and plastic bin it says to dump the stuff out of your bags and keep your bags to reuse. I wonder if they even bother with opening the bags or just toss it. I know it depends on the place but some you have to throw the caps away because it's a different kind of plastic and if left on they will just throw it in the trash. Kind of defeats the purpose of recycling. Okay, so that's my pet peeve today, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 01-03-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #99  

Cristina~ That is what Tommy mentioned about....when he was reading the reviews. It said that it doesn't work over night.....well no duh! I told him "I want results but I sure as heck don't want them over night. I want to see them gradually that way I know that it is working, and I am losing it all the right way."

It is a cold one today....but on an upside, it is suppose to be Spring like this weekend! Time for every one to get sick again when the weather changes!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #100  
ugggg.....

She's at the hospital!!
Old 01-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #101  
kitty Momo

Yay, Teri! Hope she delivers soon for all our sakes, the wait has been forever...lol hugs to you Jules....

sorry about Josh leaving Cristina, I can imagine how hard it must be.

Just a quickie. My eating was better today and I felt more on track. Gab is being a sassy butt lately.

I did have restraining orders for both ex's at different times and for different reason. The ex could even be reading my messages here since I use his computer and he is familiar with the site because he has seen me writing. So, if you are ........back off.

I swear. I am an adult. I hardly ever go out and I wasn't looking for anything but McDreamy appeared and we seem to have it hit off, oh hum. He is very nice to me and invited me to his rowing group potluck as they plan the summer events they are going to row in. lol......hee haw.....I don't know if I will go though but it was nice he invited me to be around his friends.....course he invited me to a Christmas party before he even met me. Pretty sure he likes me....

k- adios. Try and write more tomorrow.....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 01-03-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:03 AM   #102  
One day at a time

Ms Susie...it is when you least expect something that it usually happens. And who knows he may be the one and yes...Susan's exes back off! I say go with him, enjoy the dates. Live in the present Susan...don't worry about tomorrow with him, just take it one day at a time and enjoy each other. Gaby is probably being a sasssy butt because of the ex...I hope he's not the kind of father who drills their kid for info on the mother, ugh! Glad your eating was better today!

Mindee...I thought of you when I was watching the Turbo Jam. I want to watch it a few times before actually starting it and I am sure we both can do it! It looks easy enough. One of the girls name is Mindy...she and another girl does the low impact so you/I can follow them until learning all the moves. You will definitely get a work out that for sure.

Jules...woohoo! Little Dominick will be here soon enough and we can all rest, well, Teri can't.

Nothing much going on. Watched a couple of movies this evening...Fracture and Jackass 2...already saw Jackass but watched it again...it is too funny and those freaking guys are crazy for doing some of the stuff they do. Anyway wasn't sleepy so I thought I would jump on here for a few minutes and guess what? I am getting sleepy, lol. Our Jayhawks won the Orange Bowl Chat tomorrow sometime, have a good night ladies.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:06 AM   #103  

Yay Teri!!!!!! I can't wait to hear!

Cristina~ I mentioned to Tommy that you had gotten the Turbo Jam and that you were going to let me know how it is. It is good to know that they have low impact stuff for us beginners!

SuzyQ~ I hope things get straightened out with your ex. You are right, you are an adult and you are allowed to make choices for yourself!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #104  
RosieKate

Good Morning!

Well, Walk Hard was really funny and I ate way too much Chinese food, so today is a back-on-track day for me, We had a very nice time and talked about things we want to accomplish in 08 and just enjoyed some kid-free time.

Had a visit with the NP yesterday as well. Still working on my insomnia, though it is improving. I have to turn off the electric blanket and stop reading in bed. If it means I can get to a place where I sleep through the night and awake refreshed...then I'll try it.

Susan - Hope you are feeling better today...maybe you won't have to talk to any exes today....wouldn't that be nice? McDreamy does sound like a nice guy and you aren't rushing anything so I'm glad that you are not letting yourself get pushed around.

Jules - any updates...hope Teri's doing well...or as well as can be expected. Can't wait for pictures of the baby!

Cristina - Diving Bell has been made into a movie; and I've heard favorable reviews on NPR. Eat, Pray Love is pretty good, but I'm surprised that it has taken hold as much as it has, I didn't think it was that good....Maybe lots of women have been crying on their bathroom floors or something.

Hi to everyone else. Not a terribly busy day today. DH and I are going to give blood later - whoopee. I still need to take down the tree. Oh - and I'll probably get in a hike around the park....gotta burn off the Chinese food and the chocolate dessert.

Cheers!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #105  
One day at a time

DO NOT POST HERE! Please and Thank you Thought I would go ahead and start a new thread ladies since we are a littl eover 100 posts. I have some time to do it so...head on over to Back In Kindergarten #35....see ya there
Closed Thread