Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Hey gals! How is everyone doing?! I am doing pretty good. I haven't been doing too well with working out the past few days but I also just started my period and I always feel so sluggish and sleepy during that time of the month. I have stayed on track well with my diet and haven't given into any chocolate cravings yet so that is good! I started taking Alli during the weekend so I am hoping that will help me along in my weight loss process.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:25 AM   #32  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

Talking Hi Im new here my name is sarah

I've ben popen in and out of this site for about a month now
and so far realy like it
this is my first time on this thred and I like it we all need support
I'm looking forward to geting to know some of you
anyway talk to you latter sexy chicks
Old 10-31-2007, 07:30 AM   #33  
Made of Starstuff

HAPPY H ALLOWEEN!

Morning everyone ^^

Well, the food fest has started! *sigh* However, I've got a nice breakfast at my desk, and got some fruit & veggies with dip for myself for later. I'm pretty sure I can just avoid the food.

Thanks for the extra willpower Hannah! And thanks for reminding me that everyone's grubby hands will be all over the food, Shy. That IS unappetizing!

MommytoGirls - Glad you're staying on plan I'm feeling very sluggish this week, too. So, I understand.

Mamamona - I don't think I've ever heard of that particular restaurant, but I do LOVE italian food. It sounds really good. But, awesome work sticking to just one breadstick, and getting back on track ^^

And a big ol' to Salsa Sarah! Jump right on in! We definitely all need the support, and it's certainly been helping me out!

So best of luck to everyone today! to all of you!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:40 AM   #34  
Ready to get serious

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone and
Faerie you crack me up with your I love oatmeal.......cookies LMAO And good luck with your food today, it will be a tempting day for you, don't feel bad if you do give in a little!
Shy yum your pizza sounds good, why didn't you invite me over for dinner?!
Momamona, thats ok don't feel guilty you didn't get the kids dinner, everyone has good intentions when they go out and its easier said than done, I hope you enjoyed it at least!
Hannah yeah that Lean Cuisine is just not the same as real pasta is it? Yes I know what you mean anytime I get off my butt and do something that is exercise is a good day for me!
MommytoGirls good job in staying on track and staying away from chocolate!
Well I made it through day two temptation of the evil candy bowl, people were trying to get me to take something yesterday and I wouldn't give in, man I am glad I am a stubborn person!
Anyways everyone GOOD LUCK today with all the goodies around!
Stacey
Old 10-31-2007, 08:11 AM   #35  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmeringsun View Post
Well I made it through day two temptation of the evil candy bowl, people were trying to get me to take something yesterday and I wouldn't give in, man I am glad I am a stubborn person!
YOU GO!!!! Just keep saying "No Thanks" as needed ^^

Last edited by Lovely; 10-31-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:53 AM   #36  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Mommytogirls-Let me know how that Alli works out for you, because I was thinking about starting it as well.

Welcome Salsa Sarah

Gosh I screwed up, I had a pumpkin shaped snickers at work. Guess I will have to push a little harder during spinning class tonight.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:04 AM   #37  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

mommy
I have heard alli really works for some folks. At least it keeps them on track. Just remember when you stop taking the stuff you are going to have to drop your fat down at least as much as the alli was taking care of. I can't take it the ibs just goes crazy. I chat in the alli site. They really are great people.

Sarah
You will find us here all times of the day and night. Faerie and I are here late lol.

Shimmering
I called and called but I guess you didn't hear me lol. I love some of the lean cuisines the chicken carbonara is so yummy I could eat it all the time and the macaroni and beef is yummy too.

Unstoppable
You should check out the alli thread. I chat there all the time lol. The stuff really does seem to help people. If nothing else, it helps people keep their fat down so as not to have the side effects. Just remember as I was saying to mommy. It absorbs 25% of your fat ( I think it is 25% ). When you stop taking the alli you are going to have to make sure you drop 25% of the fat out of your diet because alli won't be there to get rid of it for you.

Got a return call from my doc this morning. She said my blood pressure is good and fluid output is good. Not to worry about the sodium I am takeing in. Still think I would like to get it down to 2400.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 PM   #38  
Made of Starstuff

Well thanks for the support all you guys - It's the end of the work day. I'm about to pack up & head to the gym downstairs aaaaaannndd (!) I avoided the FOOD FEST table at work all day ^^ Yay!

I did as I planned, picked up a fruit mix & veggie platter that several co-workers and I split with a little fat free dill dip. I stayed satisfied all day long, and didn't venture over to the food area. I think also knowing that I am treating myself in the evening has helped.

So thanks again

Shy - Good news about your bp & fluids ^^ Glad to hear it! Always nice when news from the doctor's office is on the good side.

Unstoppable - Pumpkin shaped snickers happen! It was only one Hope your spinning class is fun!

Last edited by Lovely; 10-31-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #39  
Rennie

faerie
I was a bit surprised when she said oh dont worry about how much sodium you take in. lol
Old 10-31-2007, 08:51 PM   #40  
Made of Starstuff

Good Evening all Hope everyone's day went well!

I am just now sitting down to enjoy my one chocolate candy bar for Halloween. I hope everyone has a fun night!

Checklist:
Food -
Exercise -
Water -
Old 10-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #41  
mamamona

S/C/G: 180/172/130

Height: 5-1

Good evening all!
Had a pretty good day. Walked 35 minutes today. Only ate like 3 pieces of candy out of the kids pails. I do have a weakness for Mary Janes and Bit O Honey's. I have been feeling so much better physically and mentally since I started walking. Would like to try to increase my time but... I have no time.
May get brave and hop on the scales tomorrow.
Happy Halloween All!!!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:30 PM   #42  

glad you're joining us, sarah!

well ladies it sounds like most of you did pretty well getting through candy day!

i, on the other hand, failed miserably. i made the mistake of not eating dinner before i took my son trick or treating. then i took him to a kid party at the fire hall in our little town. i had a hot dog(which i usually avoid), the leftover bun that my son didn't eat, 2 cake donuts that weren't really very tasty, and i can't even remember how many "fun size" candy bars. i actually have an upset stomach now

i'm kind of disappointed in myself cuz i have done so well this month until now. but it's ok cuz i'll just get back on the horse tomorrow. the one good thing is that i got a good 1 1/2 hrs of walking in tonight. well, i'm off to eat some tums and hit the sack.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 PM   #43  
Rennie

Countrygirl
Good attitude. Just get back on that horse. Better yet, walk the horse lol.

mama
Nice walking and a little isn't bad, everyone needs a treat from time to time. I allow myself one a day. Sometimes I have the snack sometimes I don't.

Faerie
Enjoy
Old 10-31-2007, 11:29 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls!

Well I made it through the day fairly well considering my daughter went trick or treating and came home with tons of candy lol. She is almost 3 and is very sharing about candy. She kept trying to give me pieces and said, "here mommy have more candy it is good". Lol. I was good though and only had two mini chocolate bars and that is it. I really wanted more but I held out and put her candy on top of the fridge and told my hubby to not let me eat any more!!!

I am doing well with the Alli. Had a bit of an upset stomach today and have had some headaches but I have heard that is common when you first start taking it. Overall I feel good!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #45  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

hello thank you all for welcoming me
I hope you all made it through the nite without to
much sugar
I had a minie snikers
but thats ok because its haloween and I didnt eat a whole bag of them
Anyway I'm happy to be here and thank you agin for the welcome
Closed Thread