Old 12-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Everyone have a good day! We're off to visit the grandkids! It is snowing like crazy here and cold! I'll be back later....
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:33 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Santa was good to you!
I don't know if I told you that I've been watching craigslist for an elliptical--- Well, I found a Gazelle on there the first of December that the lady said was just like new and she wanted $100 for it. I sent her an email I think it was last week and asked if she still had it. She said she did but they were leaving and wouldn't be back until the 28th. So I figured that I would keep watching and if nothing came along better than I would call her this Friday and offer her $50 for it. I got all my "horse trading mentality" from my Daddy! Anyway, I got on craigslist this morning and they had a Proform elliptical for $25 ! I sent an email and asked if they still had it and where would I see it. They replied and then said they had to go to a birthday party this afternoon and wouldn't be home until about 3:00. He said that there was something wrong with adjusting the resistance and the console didn't light up but thought it would just need new batteries. So I told them that I would just buy it and we would be at their house at 3:00. We got down there and looked at it and tried it out. I asked if he would take $20 for it and he agreed! So I now have it here at home. I was pretty excited about it. We tried new batteries and that didn't help the console display but Tim hasn't got into it anymore tonight. And right now I sure don't need to change the resistance because I was on it for about 5 minutes and was just about worn out! He told us he thought that the resistance level right now was set at the lowest. It is a Proform 485E which is an older model but the price was definitely right!! I went ahead and got the internet and downloaded an owners manual for it so maybe we can get it figured out and fix those two things that are wrong with it. If not-- it was still worth the $20! I guess you can tell that I'm pretty happy about it!
Here are a couple pictures of Ginger & Sissy in their new dresses! I just couldn't resist!
Well, it is getting late but wanted to pop in and say Hello. I will try to get caught up with everyone tomorrow! Have a good day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1692.jpg (26.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1694.jpg (28.1 KB, 7 views)
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote