Old 09-17-2007, 04:37 AM   #31  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Patty, I look forward to the results from the trainers scales. 7lbs is awesome. Once again I sabotaged myself this weekend. Didn't do too bad on Saturday, but Sunday was pretty nasty. I do do some silly things at times and if I really think about it, if I don't have a decent breakfast, then I will have a bad day. It's time to stop and think about that hey!!!

Hi Connie, nice to see you again. Good to hear that some motivation is coming back. It's very hard for you if your fellow loser is a male. They just seem to lose it so easily, it drives me nuts.
Basically when we don't try hard, the only person we are hurting is ourselves.

I think I have had enough of today. It's time to go home. Have a good day
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #32  

Good Afternoon ladies,

Hal - Good to hear from you. WTG on your 1 year anniversary with WW. I too was in that situation. I have been working out close to 1 year and when I look at what I had lost, it didn't compare to all the sweat that I had put in. My friend who is a trainer, asked me about my food and she knew the answer, but asked me anyway and I had to say that I did not follow a food plan. I just ate what I wanted. So, from that day I started my food plan, and of course the dreaded JOURNALING... It's been 14 days and I'm so excited about my loss. I think that is nice of your friend to stick with you, Ya, he might be slowing down but in notime you'll start to see improvement. YOU CAN DO IT...

Shad - It's so hard to stay on the program and and then with company makes it even harder. We'll today is a new day... I have to agree with you on the breakfast. If i don't have one, then I tend to eat whatever is available. I'm learning that being prepared is half the battle. (The other half is talking myself into eating what I prepared)

As for me, still on program... I actually got below the 170 today... I was at 169.2 I have not seen that number on my home scale in 2 years...
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:00 AM   #33  

Patty,
Wonderful news. You and I are at about the same weight. Don't know about height.
You must be very pleased with yourself - on a roll. Carry on. I'm in a holding pattern at the moment and will be very pleased if I just stay where I am, and not put on any more this month.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #34  

Shad - I'm short... only 5ft 1 1/2 inches.
This week was busy studying for a upcoming test. Boy when I get bored at home I tend to just want to eat. I gave in to a small package of cheetos and 2 no sugar added fudgesicles. I also noticed I didn't drink as much water. Need to work on that, as I'm studying for a Certification and it's going to take a few months to get.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #35  

Shad - I'm still hanging in here. Yesterday I knew that the girls I work out with were not going to be there and it's so easy to skip working out at 5am. After not working out, it kinda of went downhill with my eating... But today is a new day... back on track...

Hope your having a great day!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #36  

Hi - sorry I haven't been back for a while. I can't get in on the computer at work any more and have to try to find internet cafes around the place. I'll be back at the exercising and working out next week. I hope I can lose something in October. September was a really bad month.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:50 PM   #37  

Shad - I understand. You had mentioned a while back that you also post on another site and had invited us to join you. I'm thinking that might be a good idea, so you won't have to post twice. I forgot the name of the site. OH, and are you all still open to new members?

My weight in is tomorrow. I should have a loss, but you just never know.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #38  

Always room for one more Patty. Here's the link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121807 to click on so you can go have a look at the terrible things we can get up to. There's a real variety of ladies there from all over the place - mostly USA and Canada (and one from Texas too), but the odd one like me from all over. Post whenever you feel up to it. It's such a shame that the others are not posting regularly here. You've all been together for such a long time. But that's life. Things happen in peoples lives and we get left behind.

I can now get into the site at work again. Don't know what happened, but now the world clock is deemed to be off limits. Don't ask what they are doing with the net nanny - I sure don't have any clues.

I've weighed and measured for the start of the month. I'm aiming to lose 5lbs again. I'm not going to go all out on the exercise like I was, but I will be doing some. I think I will concentrate more on good food and portion control.

Looking forward to hearing how your weigh in goes. You've really done well.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:42 PM   #39  

Hello Shad,

today's weigh in lost 6 pounds, 1 inch in my hips & bust 1/2" in my waist

Going to make Oct goal 5 to 8 lbs...
Old 10-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #40  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=123998&page=2

Hiya Patty - see you are on at the moment. We have changed threads if you want to join us. Link is above. Be great to have you on board there.

Congratulations on the loss. It's a wonderful effort.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #41  

Shad - I must of missed you yesterday.
I posted in your other forum. I'll see you there.