Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2001, 04:06 PM   #16  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Nibiling today but i know that i have my christmas party tonight. so i will have a bet off plan. I am staying withjin reason and not going whole hog. So i will ride for the rest of the day. sat will be a new day and stronger resolution.

My thing went fine i talked to my self. but that is ok i was a dry run. I do not expect anybopdy to be there oon the holidays, so I was OK with it. the next one will be on jan 8. so watch out here i come!!!
Old 12-21-2001, 09:37 PM   #17  

I just wrote along post but pushed the new post button instead of the reply. That makes me mad. So here goes again. I'm not getting on the scale today. It's that time of month and I've gorged all week except today. I'm ashamed to get on anyways this monthly thing makes me put water weight on anyhow. Anyways next Friday You bet I'll weigh in. I hit rock bottom this week with my weight issue. So last night I decided I need to make changes in the way i'm going about trying to lose. I get discouraged when the scale isn't nice to me and mess up. I ate alot of fresh fruit today with alot of water. I feel pretty good today for the first time this week. My weight is destroying my life/marriage. I'm so grumpy my husband said he cant take it anymore. I wish I could tell him what's wrong with me but I can't. I don't know how I got to this point. I think about dieting and food 24/7. I haven't slept good in 3 wks. I'm up all night off and on thinking about dieting and why I'm failing. I've decided to take back the control. I realize the slim-fast is full of carbs but I've gorged so much lately that I just can't handle food right now. I can't wait to get back OP but for a couple of day's I've got to get this bloatness over with. I'm making one change at a time instead of all at once and maybe I'll do it this time.
Old 12-23-2001, 09:26 PM   #18  

Default HO HO HO

reply MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! A

I havent had a lot of time to be online lately but I do have a few days off during holiday and I am getting over the cold and sore throat thing.........

I hope everyone has a great holiday and I will talk to everyone later.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-26-2001, 03:18 AM   #19  
gbo

Hey, Hey, hey!!!!!!!! My Fellow Weight Warriors......Geeze I disappear for just a while and what do I find! My girls about to give up and discusted. People falling aside like Indians at Wounded knee!!!

I have not gained or lost but then TOM has been here for 7 weeks now! Guess who has a Doctors appointment! Girls I am tired!!!!!
I have spent that time cracking pecans and studing my Atkins book so as not to have the problems I did before. Not read studied!!!! Susie Q you were right as was Pat not enough food and starvation mode went into full swing!I have some real medical issues to get sorted out and then watch out my Darlins...because I am back as soon as I can get rid of Tom!!!!!

I have put away 7 Gallons of pecans in my freezer so far and have a 51 lbs bag of unshelled pecans in my bedroom in a double garbage bag!!! 51 lbs......aand I can't move that bag to save my life!!!! I am carrying around twice that no wonder it is so hard to function and I get so tired. Hubby is still picking pecans and we will take them to the shelling center as my hands are swollen and can't do anymore! I have shelled darn near 50 lbs already, by hand!!!!!! I told Dan to leave that bag in my bedroom to walk around and feel the weight of it as a reminder. Come on now my Darlins we are approaching a brand new year, untouched and clean an whole new start lets make it a wonder to behold!!!!

Have A Happy New Year!!!!!!!! May Serenity, Health, Joy, Happiness, Abundance and Love be your constant Companions now and always.
Love, Pam
Come on Lee lets be a force to recon with!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2001, 06:03 AM   #20  
Work in Progress

Good Morning all!!

Well x-mas is over!! I am not sorry to see it go by any means. I didn't really have a nice one. ANd most of that had to do with me. I am sorry to say. Family stuff can be so complicated. Anyway, I am back and able to focus again!

DH got me new sweats size ....... (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)
18-20!!!! and they fit great! He also got me an ab-roller. So I can work on my flabby gut. I will be using that this morning. It also looks like I will be using my snow shoes as teh lake effect machine is on full force here( our payment for the spring like fall) so have I got snow!!!
The new job is going fine. My neck continues to slowly improve. What a pain no pun intended. I am eager to see teh 220's however Unless something drastic happens I probably will be a week behind in acheiveing that goal.

Pam it is so nice to see you posting. I am on the bus but a little battered. Got duct tape glue all over me. The next couple of days will be **** as I have to go thru carb withdrawel again. What are you doing with all those pecans? Hope your holiday was grand.

Terri Merry x-mas to you too!

B00- How are you doing? You seem to be in a bad place before the holidays>

Sue Merry x-mas, how were your holidays?

Dana Have a great holiday with teh kids home? how is the computer? Did you pick out your furnature yet?

Well I am off to the ab roller. Water water water!!! Must purge my system>
Old 12-26-2001, 06:53 PM   #21  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Hi guys. I am here and haVING A CARB HANGOVER.

BOO we are here. take it one day at a time and pllease do not stop. just one step today thatis all we ask. maske the decision to take control over your self. do not st your sights tto high, be patient it will take time to get the weight off and will be up and down. but now that the push for the holidays is over lets all start to amek a goal for valentines day. that is far enough in the future that we can make a reasoable goal and still make it far enough to be able to see some progress. it is 7 weeks away. We all can do that.

7 weeks i will go for 10 lbs!!! (10 after i lose this water weight that i have put on. so that will be down to 170 start weight)

Pat i so am glad that it is over, i can now restart to focus. i am having a hard time to get on the uter for any times when the kids are home!!! UGH> they are hitting me up for maore attention!!! got to go.

Pam glad to see you posting and back such a worm message and that 50 lbs of pecans i would love to have in my bedroom not only as a remeinder but for the munchies!!!.

Lee and Terri HI too

Dana I know you are fighting the kids so i will just say HI!!!
Old 12-27-2001, 06:56 AM   #22  
Work in Progress

Hi All,

I had an OP day yesterday!! WHat a great feeling!!!. Water OK, lo carb foods and worked out too!!! It is so good toi be able to focus and not have a fight to stay OP. Thank God There was just the usual candy dish in the chart room!! We are getting such winter weather here!!! There is snow in the forcast for the next 2 weeks. I plan on breaking out the snow shoes this weekend!!Now there is a workout.

Sue carb hangovers are the worst!! Can't wait till mine is gone

Dana, kick that kid off the computer for 5 mins!!!

B00 How are you making out?

Terri , Pam where are you?

Well off to teh workout room
Closed Thread