Old 06-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #91  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

same here A...Just have to keep pluggin and see what happens. I'm suppose to go out to eat again with a friend and her daughter at a kids night thing for the kids tonight but I'm thinking I might back out on that. Maybe I will wait until next week when DD's other friend is down. I don't know yet though...depends on how much of a fight DD puts up about not going.

Yes that class would be awesome. Have to wait until her friend leaves though unless there would be a way to sign her up too.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #92  
banned

hey lorra i know what you mean but you know what? you cant bk dn from something you were going to just bc your up---thats no way to live so go and have fun and if you want eat something small before you go.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #93  
Day 1 back on plan...

You were right A I couldn't say no ..so we went. DD was kinda like okay whatever... it was my friend and her daughter that were more disappointed by the idea of putting it off. The place had a clown there and she was beggin for us to come back even though the girls really were not into that... they are a little to old. Anyway the clown said if she doesn't get so many people come in they will close her family night down. A clown talked me into bringing the kids next week too. It's not everyday you get talked into something by a clown NIGHTY NITE
Old 06-14-2007, 11:15 PM   #94  
banned

rofl!!!!!! lorra!

im glad you went...
Old 06-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #95  
banned

Smile

whats up guys?

ok i am stunned!!! the scale went dn like four lbs leaving me almost 2 lbs below where i was at last weeks wi!!!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #96  
Day 1 back on plan...

Woohoo A , See your body was trying to hold on to weight. I know when I get stuck at a weight, I increase my calories then go back down the next day. Sometimes I gain a little bit but that gain and then some usually comes off a few days later. The hard part is jumping back on after a day of fun
Old 06-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #97  
Day 1 back on plan...

oh and I for got to add I'm still up half a pound from this gain. The week is not over yet. No more going out to eat planned for the rest of the week I have to go work on DD's bathroom and bedroom so it's ready for her house guest...WISH ME LUCK. If you don't see me again call for help I got lost in her jungle
Old 06-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #98  
banned

too funny lorra!

dont wqorry about the 1/2 itll go..... have fun w the bath.
Old 06-16-2007, 06:40 AM   #99  

Wierd, my last post is not here....
LOL Lorra!!!!!!!!
Anyway you two have been very busy, I am sorry I have been MIS. I have second degree sunburns and am VERY tender. I have been unable to lift my arms for days and hurt so much I want to cry.
Chemistry is making me crazy anf I dont think I will survive the next 9 weeks intact. Still looking for a tutor with no luck, probably wont pass the class.
Anyway I will be starting the Curves challenge next week and for now its sllim fast.
Has anyone heard of herba life? My friend just lost a ton on it...
Have a great day all
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #100  
banned

hi guys

(((( ))))) t im so sorry. forget herbalife is expensive and dangerous! i took it and the dye rubbed off on my tooth!

well i made my weeks goal again... 2.2!
Old 06-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #101  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hi ladies,
What is the curves challenge? Working out everyday day or something like that?

hmmm never heard of herba life what is this? Another one of those things that promises you will lose faster. I think I'm over all that stuff you guys should see all the stuff I bought that I thought would help in one way or another. I take them for a little while then realize they pretty much do nothing. I could pay for a membership to the gym for a year with all the money I threw away there

Still up half a pound. Oh well next week will be better. I'm on call to meet Dd's friends father off of the hwy...and I'm sooooo sleepy for some reason. Why does waiting by the phone always make you tired?
Old 06-17-2007, 05:29 PM   #102  
banned

hi lorra!

yes to herbalife its crap.

hope you get to rest soon! i have to go to the dr tomm mornin and im really scared now
Old 06-18-2007, 07:14 AM   #103  

Angry

Hey all, I am still pretty tender and my arms look terrible, I actually think there will be scarring
Other than that I am doing slim fast and finding that I like it, I am getting enough to eat and that helps!!!
Have a great day all
T
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #104  
Day 1 back on plan...

How did the Dr go A....they just had to make it harder on you about going didn't they.

Aww T that sounds awful...my nephew had a really bad burn before and it also looked like it was going to scar but after a long while it did all go away and you can't even tell where it was. It was mostly his face so thank goodness it didn't scar.

Dd's friend finally did arrive and we were up talking until 2am. Man am I draggin today. Didn't even try to get DD up for her summer classes.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:55 AM   #105  
Day 1 back on plan...

Down that half a pound.... I'm off to a good start this week