Old 05-29-2007, 07:46 PM   #106  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Evening Ladies
well when I weighed in yesterday I was back to 158 I told my DH that I have to start exercizing I think that is my problem since I started working days I have not been able to go to my classes and the Lady I was walking with at work is doing another job so is not available to go walking when I am so i have not been going and she has not either

we have been so busy getting our veggie garden in and trying to organize and tryong to decide where we can sell our extra veggies We have a few ideas and some people who want to buy from us It is going to keep us busy which is good

suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:53 AM   #107  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Everyone

Hope all is doing well!

Suz - on the weight loss! so what is that 5lbs! Good for you!

Kiwi- Glad to see/hear you are back on track.

Bonnie - Don't give up. Weight loss is journey and you will get there!

Tammy - here is your kick in the pants you can do this. Repeat after me: Nothing TASTES as good as THIN Feels! and when you want to eat something that is NOT healthy...repeat that to your self before you eat it!

Kim - How did the article go? Are you done?

ME- I am a a cheater...I screwed up all weekend I ate crap that I have not touched in over a YEAR! Like chips and dip! Hamburgers hot dogs I dont even LIKE hot dogs!!!!! well needless to say I had NO weight loss and NO gain but I feel like a bloated I have been back on track for the last 2 days hope it lasts, it is soooooo easy to fall off the wagon ...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:42 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning,
Suz the last time I had a veg garden I remember it being hard work. I would think that would give you plenty of exercise. I guess its not the right type. I'm glad to hear you are back to weight. June will be a great month.

Danni it was just the weekend you will have that under control in no time.

Well I did okay yesterday. Didn't stay within my points but I had extra points I could use.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:48 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Summer Time!

Well, it is summer time and I guess things slow down because everybody is soaking up the sunshine, working in their gardens or just plain having fun! Have a great day! I wanted to check in before the weekend. My son's graduation party is tomorrow....I hope I do okay food wise but I will probably eat some cake. I didn't indulge for my birthday but this is so special and I love bakery items.
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #110  

Hi all,

I think people just cheat more and don't want to get on here and admit it!ha ha

That's so exciting about your son! Have a great party!!

I did okay yesterday but still no weight change. Tomorrow I weigh in.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:32 PM   #111  

Well I gained a 1/2 pound! I was really surprised but she told me it was the osters I had Friday. I never thought about them having all the salt. They sure were good though! I went today and bought a bunch of groceries so I think I will do good this week.
Oh and for you sweet-a-holics Mrs.Freshly has a new products out that are only 2 points. Snack stuff like all the "little Debbie" treats but not near the calories. They are sweetened with Splenda and believe it or not they taste great!! they had them at Walmart.
Chat later
Old 06-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #112  

Thumbs up Graduation Party Over!

I need a , I ate cake which was a and it made me feel like a oh well This week I will need to zip my lip and have someone sit on my like a drill seargent and please keep your fingers crossed for me and say prayers . The graduation party was so good....lots of gossip and I will need to start the week by writing everything down it will make me but I will be able to do the happy dance to see the numbers go down!!!!1
Old 06-03-2007, 06:05 AM   #113  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
I have had another very busy week I think everything is planted and the plants look good its just so busy this time of the year
My DH and I plus about another 18 people from the church went to our ministers ordination service yesterday what a moving service Lynda ( thats our minister name was introduce to the congregation last fall and had been helping with the services until Feb when she took over sevices so yesterday was a long day but very good

I think I have been good this week but tomorrow will tell the tale
Take care suz
Old 06-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #114  
suz
suz

Hello Ladies
where is everyone??? Are you all afraid to post after your weigh ins i am feeling pretty good I am down another 2 lbs i hope I have finally rid myself of that plateau
I must go now I hope everyone did OK on there weigh ins

suz
Old 06-04-2007, 08:13 PM   #115  

I am not weighing until Friday.....can't face the scale yet since my big cheat at the graduation party. LOL!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #116  

is this one of those threads where you stand up and say "Hi I'm Me and I've been living in denial" ... and everyone says hi Me lol
Are there 12 steps to follow to get ourselves out of this problem.
All of this year I have been trying to sort this out , when I thought I was doing really well, I think I had just found a new way to fool myself.
I just want to get started and get this ball rolling. I'm finding it hard just to do that, can't seem to get my head in the right frame of mind.
Is anyone else having this problem

cheers
kiwichic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #117  

Kiwichic, here is some My name is Kim and I have been living in a state called denial I wish the new me was a day at the but it isn't and it is driving me We are here to you on and give you as many 's as you will need to succeed. Stay on plan? I have to say prayers and keep my fingers
Old 06-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #118  

Smile

Good Morning,

I wrote a post yesterday but its not here? humm? I must have signed off without actually posting it. I must have hit preview instead. ha ha

Anyway Kim, I was saying you need a kick not a hug for eating the cake! Although I've been there too!

Hi Kiwichic, Do you realize its been a month since you were here? (minus 2 days) What's up with that? I thought you were going to help me out around here. I thought you and I would bond here!! Together we would make fruit salad out of Danni!
Seriously though, we all would like to help you. What plan are you on? I do weight watchers. We all do different things. We all have relapses but the idea is not to stay down too long. But there is only so much we as a group can do. For example people tend not to write in when they are cheating but that's when you need us the most. I've been there. Its a whole lot easier to stay focused when you have a group you can go to and be encouraged. Some days are bad some days are good. But I have worst days when I stay away. We are always open to ideas that you would like to share with the group to help motivate us.

By the way this is a new month what's everyone's goal this month? I started early. I needed all the help I could get. Man I hope I lose something this week!!

Hope everyone is doing good today.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #119  

Smile

Oh Suz, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 2 POUNDS!! I BOW TO YOUR GREATNESS!! YOU GO GIRL!!
Old 06-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #120  
suz
suz

Thanks Kiwi Its been a tough couple of months gaining and losing the weight, now that I am past that maybe i will continue to lose

My goals for this month are to lose another 5 lbs get more exercise

Today is My DH's birthday and we finished supper about an hour ago and he is sound asleep in the recliner I work all day come home finish getting supper ready then clean up the kitchen and he sleeps whats wrong with that picture!
I guess I should go and put away the laundry too

Take care ladies and lets keep losing suz