Old 05-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Red face

OMG....another Kiwi This is so exciting!!! : Had another wonderful day yesterday! I have been in a stall lately and feeling like a but I feel like I got a shot in the arm and I am ready now to win the race i am on my space too but I don't know how to tell you all to find me unless you do a search for my profile name "Chosen" or search for Kimberly Skaggs. I am currently 49 but will turn 50 on May 17th. My profile picture was taken about a year ago which was about 3 months after I shaved my head to raise money for cancer research. Have a great day!
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:33 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Height: 5'3"

Hi all
Well ladies it's beautiful in the north today!!!
Kiwi & Danni what beautiful women you both are. Be proud of how far you have come!
The pics i have on my space are when i was about 20pds lighter last summer and the fall before. Since last september I have gained about 25pds. It's very frusterating....Oh well will not dwell one step at a time
Must get back to work thank you for sharing ladies.
Take Care Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #33  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Good evening ladies and to all our new friends

I am late with my weigh in post I did weigh myself on Monday and was up a lb I AM SO TIRED OF GAINING AND LOSING TH SAME 2 LBS it is so ......

seagreen about your question about which lake i live near I am about 15 miles north of lake ontario but my brother has a cottage on a inland lake about 60 miles north east of where I live

I am hoping to be at my goal weightof 135 by the end of July but at the rate I am going I can't seem to get below 158 If i keep beating myself up over this maybe I could lose a lb or so

I will keep moving and hopefully keep losing suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning

Tammy I love your picture! Its so great to be able to put face to your name!

Kim couldn't find you. I tried both names and still couldn't. On your myspace it tells you what your link is. Try coping it and then pasting to this post. Its in the same place that tells what your email address is.

Suz I know what you mean about losing and gaining the same weight. I'm frustrated also with mine. I lost 1 lousy pound and its 1 of the 9 I gained!! I'm not really doing all the great. Part of my problem is I'm not writing things down. I keep forgetting to do it. Therefore I'm not keeping up with my points.

Anyway, my son graduates tomorrow!! My church recognized him Sunday. They made a table and fixed it up with all his awards and trophies over the last 3 years. (It would have been four years but he skipped the 11th grade and moved up to the 12th) Anyway, They read all his accomplishments and most people didn't know he was valedictorian until then. (he's such a humble kid not like his mom ha ha ) I was really proud of him. You can really tell the Lord has his hand on him.

Everyone have a great day.
Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #35  

Kiwi....I can't get on my space at work so I haven't had the opportunity to look on my space. I sign on with the following email addy: [email protected] that help? Whenever anyone leaves a comment for me a message comes to that email account. I don't really know how to use the my space and I usually have to get my daughter to help out. LOL!

Excellent day yesterday with the food, water and exercise. The last day of my auditing class is tomorrow and we have a 15 page paper due so .... I will be happy after tomorrow!

Kim
Old 05-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #36  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

AUKM????? 2 Kiwi's???? I have a hard enough time with one!

KiwiChic

Tammy - what GREAT pictures!!!

On my pictures the first 2 at the top from left to right those are from October when I started my healthy eating plan the last one is from March when I went to Vegas. They kind of go in succession of my weight loss starting with my fattest

Kim- So glad to hear you had a great day ! Keep up the great work...I am no help with the myspace stuff, my son is my helper so don't feel bad

Suz - don't get discouraged...it will start to come off, just keep going,this plateau will break

Well I did not have to take my bosses blood she has been out at a meeting for the past 2 days But she will be there tomorrow

Kiwi - My brother lives in Destin, My family lives in Gulf Shores AL so I know the panhandle area VERY VERY WELL however my hubby will be transfered near Orlando but we could still hook up I'll be going through your way alot to get there....acutally my parents are going to Panama City for a square dance convention this weekend...

gotta run ladies....have a great night/day!

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #37  

Okay, here it is Tell people about your MySpace [?]

My URL
http://www.myspace.com/kimberly_skaggs

My Blog URL
http://blog.myspace.com/kimberly_skaggs
I didn't have my URL set up until today but now it is......
I want some friends! I really don't get on my space but maybe every other day but this would be cool.

Kim
Old 05-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #38  

Smile

Good Morning,
Today is the day my son Graduates!! Kim I added you to my friend list. Your family is beautiful!! Oh and I believe you are older than me! I turn 50 in October!! ha ha ha

I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't seem to lose this weight. I need some help getting back on track. One day I will be on the next off. Morning i"m good then by evening i'm off!

Danni Destin is like a hour or 2 from me. I go there for the Outlets malls.ha ha
Old 05-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #39  

Kiwi....I will have to wait until I get off from work to add you. Thanks for looking me up and yes, I am older than you but not by much. My youngest son is Mack and he graduates from high school on the 25th of May. Lil Bit is my daughter Alysha and SKAGGS is my oldest son Jared and his fiancee Adrienne. I can't remember if I have a picture of my oldest on my space or not. We are hoping to vacation in Orlando in August.....I was wanting to go to Destin...but, I lost out. We haven't been on vacation in forever!!!! I will get my MBA in August so we thought we needed a vacation before Mack starts college.
Hang in there and the weight will come off. It is extremely difficult to get back on track.....
Old 05-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #40  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 288/275.3/134

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies. I know...I've got a bad habit of not coming every day, but last time I came by I waited over a week to come back....guess I'm getting a little better. I guess old habits die hard cause the last couple days I've had soda without even realizing I was having it until it was too late...but today is better. So far no soda, and I'm being conscious about it. Nothing really special to report here. My husband and I have a dinner meeting with a video gaming buddy later tonight if my boss doesn't call me in cause he tweaked his back...again. My kitty is sitting here next to me and once I'm done posting this I have to go off and write my article that's due tonight.

seagreenwater - Nope...haven't met yet. I just hopped in this thread about 3 weeks ago, and I'm trying to work on posting more regularly. In a previous life I was in this thread way back several months ago. Maybe we should come up with some sort of getting to know you survey so we can all get to know each other better.

Danni Marie - Thanks...I'm happy to be back. Now if only I can get into the habit of coming by daily. Stinks that you didn't lost this week, but after cheating like you said you have that's great news!

kiwichic - Welcome! Now we have two kiwis. That's gonna be fun! Hope you'll come by and post with us often. I haven't been here long, but I knew one person here in a previous 3fc life. And I know she's a great inspiration...and from what I've seen from the others they are too. You can do it...I know you can.

Kiwi24 - Woohooo! Another pound....yippeee! Congrats! And congratulations on your son graduating. It's a big day for both of you.

I'm sure I missed some of you, but I really need to get to work. I have 4 hours and counting to get my article done. And I still wanna get in an exercise video and a shower before we go out for dinner tonight. Yall have a great day!
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Hi all,
Just a really quick note, am super busy at work today.

Congrats to your son Kiwi, you must be soooo very proud. You were right about loving the water bf and I try and get out at least once a week on the lakes and rivers here. We have so many places to explore.

Danni you must be so proud of how far you have come, you and Kiwi are both very inspiring . Makes me believe I CAN DO THIS.

Decade hope you got your article written in time….. I like the idea of a little survey to get to know each other better. Would be interesting for sure.

Suz, Iwanawurkit, seagreenwater, kiwichic Hope you have a great day.

I guess for most of you it is probably past dinner time and here I am still plugging away at work. If i missed anyone am sorry will try and write again tommorow.

Take care Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN, I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN!!
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:11 AM   #42  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning Everyone TGIF!

Kiwi: tell your son Wow what an accomplishment How did graduation go?? Well I hope! You must be so so proud

He must take after his father's side
JK I am sure he has some of your wonderful qualities as well
for those of you newbies, Kiwi and I do this to each other, it is a love hate relationship she loves me wants to be like me it is hard for her to live up to such high standards...

I love the outlet malls in Destin!!! Go there all the time and that darn Baskin Robbins IceCream store across the highway too

Hi Tammy yes you can do it!!! You go girl

Hey decade..did you get your article done? What kind of kitty? mine is a tabby grey with black stripes who thinks he is part dog

Kim - What a great Myspace page!! I am not a myspacer but I am learning from Kiwi and my son.
What great pics, great looking family too I have sent you a request and email through myspace if you could be so kind and let me know if you received them, that I did it right? Thanks....love your page!

Suz where are u? Hope you are not giving up

alright ladies....NO CHEATING...it is gonna be hard it is the weekend...but if you do cheat DO NOT throw away the entire day...just the meal or snack you cheated with K?????

Have a great one!

Danni

Last edited by Danni Marie; 05-11-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:57 AM   #43  

Smile

Good Morning,

You ladies forgive me! I'm all about me these last days because of Graduation!!

Graduation was wonderful. I have 3 pictures of it on myspace. I'll get more later. I am proud of him. We got to thinking about it and realized how much he really accomplished. He wasn't suppose to graduate until next year but was moved up this year to the 12th and still managed to make Valedictorian and many other awards and titles and play Football and continued to be Christ focused.
He told me once that he prayed that by the time he graduated he wanted 1000 people to know he was a Christian. Not for his glory but for God. Jake has been an example of Christ throughout his high school years. God honored his prayer by helping him be Valedictorian and last night there was over 1000 people there and in his speech there was no doubt that God was first in his life!

We are having a Hawaiian Lua Saturday to celebrate his graduation. Got to get the place ready. I have a gazebo in my back yard and I bought grass skirts so I'm fixing it up to look like a tiki hut. Then I have all kinds of Decorations for the rest of the yard including tiki lamps. Tons of food that I made sure some of it was WW approved! ha ha

Everyone have a great weekend! Ladies we are going to have to all get together one day Have a party in my backyard and then go hang out at the beach!!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #44  

Sounds like a plan......Danni, I am at work and will add you tonight when I get home. Thanks for the compliments. I have to explain my hair cut on my profile picture.....I shaved my head three months before that was taken, to raise money for Cancer Research. ALL my hair was gone....they took shaving cream and a razor to my dome. I loved it....I had no need for curling irons, blow dryers or dye for almost 9 months. Woot Woot!!!! Got to get back to work.....looks like I am down 1 pound on day 5 this week.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #45  
Want out of my FAT pants

Cheat Cheat
I went to a friends 40th bday party last night and I ate pizza!!!! it looked so good I could not pass it up

BUT.............I went shopping eariler yesterday to find a pair of capri's or jeans that fit, cuz my others were getting a little baggy and guess what? I BOUGHT A PAIR OF blue jean CAPRIS AND A PAIR OF BLUE JEANS...SIZE 10 I wore the capri jeans last night to the party From a 22 jean that I wore in October, I am just soo happy! So Ladies, trust me, If I can do this you all can do it...just keep at it!

ALOHA Kiwi I hope your Lua is "wonderful" What a nice accomplishment your son has done and to be such a wonderful servent of our Lord! You must be one beamin mama to both of you! Let us know how the party went.

OK Ladies to those of you who are mothers...I wish you a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Talk to yall on Monday!

Danni

Last edited by Danni Marie; 05-12-2007 at 09:04 AM.