Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Wtg Jules- that is an excellent loss!!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 10:33 PM   #17  
GmaTo8

Just a quick hello here. I am so tired once again. I went back to Evansville today, by myself, then worked on computer stuff for hours after I got back. Also re-did the plans for my flowers. I'm going to put them all around the house instead of a seperate garden. Then, when I was going to post earlier, the internet was out. Now I'm just too tired and am headed to bed soon.

Have a good Saturday tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:40 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello...

JULES...WTG on the loss!

JODI...sorry for the lady at work. She's the one leaving though, right? Of course I can understand you being nervous now, lol. I don't know why some people have to act like they are perfect and never make mistakes. Hope it gets better soon.

TAMMY...I checked that out and it is the perfect color. But...I already have rugs. I found some a while back and they have the green and gold colors in it that some of the other rooms will be. Plus some black as well. Trying to find some towels that match but I will check out QVC some more when I have more time. Thanks for the heads up!

MINDEE...wow, wish I had had the option of inducing. Not sure I would have done it though. I didn't mind waiting. Jason was the only one that was late. Others were right on time.

Hi to everyone else

Not really in a talkative mood. Feeling icky and don't know why...think TOM is going to be paying me a visit in the next couple of days.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend ladies.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #19  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Another tired one here tonight also....We had beautiful weather today so DH and I worked outside. I managed to dig up wildflowers and plant in a spot DH had rototilled. Now when he mows all the other wildflowers down I will at least have saved a few. Then we moved some big rocks that will be in the rock garden. I raked and picked up twigs and leaves. From that and the bending to dig and plant the flowers I am SORE as can be already.

I did laundry and had company stop by...first his sis and her family, then DD and DGD.
Now, on top of all that I baked a turkey breast, made mashed potatoes, stuffing, brocolli, baked beans and gravy.
THEN DH and I went to Menards and Meijer looking for shrubs.
So..whew...I am showered and off to bed.
Talk to you all tomorrow.
NO...my tracker isn't wrong, I have not walked for 3 days.....grrrrr.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:49 PM   #20  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

HI Cristina...we were typing at the same time I guess....Have a good week-end.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #21  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hey all,

Today I woke up feeling sick. After I got to work I felt better.

FIL is sick, again. Has a high temperature, 102 & bad adominal cramps, he's still at home. He is going for a cat scan tomorrow.

Hope you all have a Great Weekend!

WTG JULES!

Old 04-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #22  

Height: 5'1"

I gals!

I'm so tired.........totally exhausted. We have a couple more loads to move tomorrow and we should be finished completely w/moving. Then it's off to clean THIS house. No fun as my DD says. I have to agree on that.

Just wanted to pop in and tell ya that I'm still alive....but it feels like barely. I was suppose to have two weeks to move my stuff and ended up having to move by Saturday. That was only 6days. What's up w/that?????
And to top it off....hubby is out of town until tomorrow night. Rounding up friend w/trucks was a challenge but I did it.

Ok......I'm off to crash.

Night y'all!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5'4"

Hey Stangers!!

I am so totally out of the loop...let me try and catch up.

First --Mindee, I am so glad that I didn't miss the arrival of Marissa!! And I hope you like the goodies..Your Boys are adorable!! I will send you my address PM-Can't wait for pictures:-)

Jane--Thanks for asking about me...I know I read that someone you know was not well. I hope everything is OK

Marti--YEAH on the move...congratulations!! Hope you are settiling in well.

Christina--How are you?? I tried to read some of the threads, but figured I would just start out new again:-)

Sassy--Hello to you too..how is Vegas..I have had many friends there in the last few weeks for meetings.

Jules--3.5 pounds is AMAZING..that is what hard work will do for you congratulations!! That is my problem..I don't want to exercise and so I just stay the same weight:-(...don't get me wrong. I am just happy not to gain, but I know that I am going to have to move my rear to have real results!

Tammy--I have friends that want to try one of "those" parties..Is there a website?? LMK

Hello to everyone esle...I will tell you I just have been out of it..traveling ...trying to get a promotion at work (hasn't worked YET) AND Not loosing weight..I am not eating horrible, so I am thinking that I am in BIG hormonal surge?? Anyway. I am traveling again all next week..I think the stress of leaving Griffin so much is taking it's toll as well.

I have thought of you all often and have tried to go a couple of times at work to post, but it is so slow they won't go through and when I get home at night I am BEAT!!

Hugs to you all and I if I will try and check in tomorrow, but completely out of the loop for M-T-W. Mindee Good Luck...and I can't wait to see pics!

Old 04-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

I'm down again...whoop whoop! haha! I think its my thyroid getting normalized!

T
Old 04-21-2007, 06:37 PM   #25  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

Just a quick hello . FIL is back in the hospital, they admitted him today. I still feel quite lousy.

Have a Great Saturday!

Old 04-21-2007, 08:38 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening Ladies

Just got done with my 60 mins on the treadmill and thought I would check in...staying close to home this weekend, it's Veishea this weekend so I am not goin anywhere near campustown...but the weather is beautiful for it at least, was almost 80 today...Have a Good One All

Pink Jane
Old 04-22-2007, 12:33 AM   #27  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Jules~ WTG on your loss!!!!!

Cristina~ I would of loved to had waited, and I am sure that is what was going to happen, had I not been spilling the nitrates in my "samples." That and with the ongoing bladder infection, I think that topped the cake and made them think of inducing. I was going to suggest the inducing if I had turned the dipstick purple, which of course I did.

Sassy~ I hope your FIL feels better. Do they have any idea what he has now? Do they think it has anything to do with what he was in the hospital for just recently?

Vann~ Thanks again for your address. Nope, you didn't miss her arrival. I am going to post pics as soon as I can.

We have been so busy. Monday we went to his parents campground and did some things up there. Saturday we went shopping and did some cleaning around here. Sunday, we will finish the cleaning, get the house ready, have a party and then relax a little bit.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #28  
ugggg.....

Just a quick hi to all!!
Old 04-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #29  
GmaTo8

A quick hello from me, too. I was just checking in to make sure all is ok. This weekend has just flown by, and I've spent most of it outdoors. I'll try to check in sometime tomorrow.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #30  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Evening Ladies!!

I'm with Jane, been working outside all weekend. I painted my front door frame and portico on Saturday and then did yard work all day today. My shoulders are killing me from all the overhead painting, then my thighs are sore from all the stooping and squating. Had a total body workout all weekend. Even walked the boys a few times each day. Needless to say, I'm pooped and sore and can't wait to get into the clean fresh sheets on my bed. Oh, did I mention I managed to attack Mt Washmore each time I walked into the house. No time for individuals but thinking of everyone. Will check back in tomorrow. Just ate a big bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries and gonna settle in to watch Brothers & Sisters.

Mindee...good luck sweetie with your induction tomorrow night if I don't hear from you!!
Closed Thread