Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

Judy ~ everyone has their own ideas on that. If you get frustrated with the daily ups and downs then every day might not be so good and then I would suggest for you to weigh weekly. But if you understand that different things can affect your weight (water retention or muscle gain) then you could weigh in daily as I do. I think it helps my motivation and lets me know I'm on program. It's hard to ignore when you are going to weigh in the next day. On the flip side when I'm NOT on program I stay far away from that scale and that's why I let my weight go up and up and up....I think If after losing the weight last time ~ if I had weighed myself at least weekly I wouldn't have let it get to far outta hand. But outta site outta mind..ya know

T
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 AM   #47  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Ladies

Today is WI day for me. And w/TOM here I still managed to lose a measley .5lbs and that's A-Okay with me!!

Jen--Hello and Welcome to our group!!! Looking forward to getting to know you. I was a smoker/weight loser myself. Eventually it gets easier......just gotta keep pushing!

Tina--I agree w/you on the journalling. That is one thing that is helping me now....although I'll admit that I haven't journalled this last week....and it shows. So out it comes once again to be more accountable.

Jane--Oh goodness....crumbsnatchers sound more polite than my crumbsuckers. Sorry!! How fun to plan another Disney trip. The DGD will be a little older and have a little more fun!! I'm determined to one day get my mouse ears!!

Jules--I say I would pass out on a situation like that but then I remembered at my last job a gal had ran a box knife into her arm....I was getting her calmed down and getting the security crew.....and it was our big burly mechanic guy who was going to help that had to sit down and put his head between his knee's due to feeling light headed. Now if it was me who got hurt....who knows how I'd react! Glad that your DH is healing well.

Judy--I WI once a week. I think everyone is different. I think Tina said it nicely....just gotta go w/what doesn't frustrate you and will keep you going instead of discouraging you.

Jodi--I hope your cousin finds what she's looking for. I'm going to try my darndest to get in early to work for my blood work. That's the only bad thing.....it's free and it's only for a few hours. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in.

Mindee--I have words that I look at like that and think the same thing!! Looking forward to hearing how your ultrasound goes Wednesday.

Sue--The weather here had been very Spring like and I'm loving it. I should really mow my lawn....but I haven't. I did tell my hubby that I would like my bike pulled out so I can ride it before work....give my body some variety in exercises!!

Amy--Wow!! 4lbs is great!!! Congrats on that. And only a pound away from 20lbs! Good for you. I've lost a total of 15 so far and now my loses are slowing down. Need to revamp my ways and see what I can do to kick start it again.

Good morning to the rest of you!! So many of us I hope I haven't forgotten.....but if I have, please forgive me.

As I've mentioned, it's time for me to re-evaluate what I'm doing and see if I can make some positive changes to get myself back to losing more. A stall here and a .5lb there.....I would like to get back to the 1 -2lbs losses!! But I shouldn't complain...I haven't gained and that's HUGE for me.
Off I go to have breakfast and record it in my journal!! (shame on me for thinking that I didn't need it)

Have a great Monday ladies!!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

Marti~ I know you can get going. The re~evaluating is the best step! Mine was setting up a plan and getting really focused on it. Journally help me stay focused. In the midst of all of the craziness that goes on when you have 4 teenagers.

Amy ~ Congrats on the weight loss! Try hauling a 20 pound bag of pototoes for a couple hours...what a relief to get that OFF!

Jane ~ I went to Disneyworld with my parents and my family last July. What fun! I just love it! I think that Disneyland is great and I want to take my kids there again soon.

Mindee ~ Are you getting the sonagram that shows the features of the face and all? Some of those are so much more advanced now. I think that would be exciting tho.

Everyone else ~
Well I'm UP .5 today from yesterday. But today was my Weekly WI day and I was down 5.5 from last Monday! So it's still good! This is the initial water weight you lose so you can't tell by looking at me that i've lost over 8 pounds but I feel better.

Well, my DS is mad at me today because he wanted to stay home sick and then drive to his girlfriends house to 'relax and do homework'. haha I said no about 100 times already this morning. He tried every angle. ARGH!!!! What PART of NO don't you understand? haha! And then I have my 19 year old that was leaving her BF last night (she's the model in LA) and I was worried about her safety. You never know what a BF will do when you leave them. But that's my stress for today....hmmmmm WHAT'S in store for me tomarrow...God knows!

Have a wonderful day today ladies. Think THIN.....Replace the bad with the good and you are bound to see results. I went to the movies last night and I ate a HUGE apple I pre~sliced and had a lemon crystal light. (Instead of buttery popcorn and my usual diet soda)

Tina
Old 03-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Ladies!!

We're pretty close to #50 so I'm going to go ahead and close this and start a new!

See ya at #238!!
Closed Thread