Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 10:49 AM   #46  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Arabella-congrats on getting a "new" niece!
Ceara-enjoy "emptying your head". lol

I found 2 sets of measurements to compare to. One was before being pg with Jack, one at the end of 2006. (they were the same!) Old numbers first and then my new numbers as of today second!

waist 44/38.5
hips 51/43.5
chest w/ bra 48/44
ribs 40/37
thighs (largest part) 24.5/24
calves 16/15
upper arms stayed at 14
wrist 6.75/6.25
*** 44.5/42.5

That is a total of 23" from all over!!!!! Only 17 pounds but a whole lot of inches!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #47  
wsw

ceara-congrats on that marvelous weight loss since nov! woo-hoo!

arabella-that is neat news about your niece finding you and your sister.
congrats on your weight loss!

flower-way to go on losing all those inches!

anagram-hope your recovery from surgery is going well. sending lots of good, healing thoughts your way.

kaylets-sure glad to hear you weren't hurt when you had that recent tire blow-out! what a pain situations like that are.

i am just getting over the stomach flu, and starting to feel better tonight, so hopefully i can get back to most of my regular exercise and food plan tomorrow. it has gotten warm here, which i am glad about. well, i hope everyone has a pleasant evening. take care, all.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 AM   #48  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Thanks for the congrats...The land far away has certainly aided me in this journey...being able to quickly log stuff. I wouldn't have done that had it been paper and pencil and referencing calories etc...I actually started to jog yesterday! (I was doing that in the fall but refused to freeze the lining of my lungs all winter...it was bad enough walking.)

Spring is coming...the frogs have been singing...currently we have a huge one in our garage...it was hopping and trying to get in there last night...so he is in a bucket. It snowed and went below freezing. DH figured he'd be toast if he were left out...no time to get under cover before it got cold about 9-ish. So he rescued him...hopefully he makes it. Or maybe it is a she?

Have been seeing flights of geese going north...already. And apparently the swans are out on the lake....I'd love to see them. Maybe I will have to drive over and look....

WTG Flower on the pounds and inches....gratifying isn't it? You are doing a great job!

Feel better wsw...there were some really strange bugs this year out there!

You will do it Arabella...just gotta get that head in the right space, and be selfish in leaving it there! I am. My exercise is constantly moving up in the importance scale. I feel better when I do it and it benefits me in a lot of ways through the day. I actually miss it if I can't get it in...NEVER thought I'd say that!

Anagram, check in when you can....where's Kaye these days?

Gotta go....another programme this am...
Old 03-15-2007, 09:42 AM   #49  
you can call me flower

Ceara, I just love toads/frogs. They make me so happy. The iris have started to poke there foliage thru the ground. Yeah, spring! 1 week til my birthday! I even slept with the window cracked last night.

Wsw-flu, no fun! Hope this is the end of the ickies. {{{hugs}}}

Scale didn't go down yesterday for my "official" Wed WI, but it did this morning. 182!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #50  

Hi, all. Finally able to check in. Tough tho, strange com[puter and can't quite get close enough with leg needing to be extended, et.c.

All going well so far but difficult phsyically. Stitches out the 21st and heading home the 24th. Pins out later. Princesses not tired of me quite yet but it's sure different when I can't get around.

More anon when I have a chance to read more, etc.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:43 AM   #51  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Smile Happy Friday, Queenlies!

I'm going for a little weekend getaway to Halifax with DH. Three nights without cooking dinner! Not sure what we'll get up to, beyond dinners and a brunch with nephew who's going to school there. DH's MO is always: go to music store and bookstores and maybe go to a movie or watch one in the hotel room.

I'm thinking that it would be good to take a walk in the park there, take advantage of the sauna and pool at the hotel, spend some time browsing at Ikea and Pottery Barn.

When Monday comes, I'm committing heart and soul to my quest again. Not going to go off the rails over the weekend but may splurge a little bit.

Anagram, I'm so happy to hear from you! I was starting to worry a wee bit. Glad recovery's going as planned!

Flower -- wow, another drop on the scale! You're smokin'!

Ceara, how right you are! I just have to get my head in the right place to do exactly what I need to do. And I WILL! I do have the exercise down. Have been pretty consistent with it forever. I'm going to look into the Ultrametabolism thing some more.

wsw, I hope you're back up to speed and enjoying your warm weather. How warm is it, anyway? Inquiring and envious minds want to know

Kaylets, how goes it in your realm?

K, Dovelies, I've got some work to get through before we leave. Part-time week has, as predicted, not seemed like a lot of time. I'm going to try to sneak a bit more time next week, too, I think...

Have a wonderful weekend -- see you on Fresh Start Monday!

Old 03-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #52  
you can call me flower

I got a stomach bug, anyone want to come to Reno and watch my darling 9 month old monster so I can nap?
Old 03-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #53  
wsw

anagram-so nice to see you posting, and on the road to recovery from your surgery.

arabella-have a marvelous weekend getaway.

flower-sorry to hear you got a stomach bug. you know i am sympathetic! i hope you feel better a.s.a.p.

ceara-that is neat that you are starting to jog again, now that the weather permits. i think i am also finally getting my head in the right place to do things which are good for me. it is feeling more natural again, and not as much of a chore as it had been for a while lately.

hello kaylets. how are you?

getting over the flu slowly but surely, and getting back more energy. have started back with regular exercising and food plan now. i am listening to my meditation cd's again more consistently, which is also helpful. well, i hope everyone has a good weekend. take care, all.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:15 AM   #54  

Just lost a nice long post. Need to calm me down before I start in again.

So - just HI.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:34 AM   #55  

so, while rerelaxing, I read missed past posts. Wow, so much excitement.
Good for Arabella - how great to have the family expansion! And yikes for Kaylets. Hope your tum's better, flower and great for having a place to move but even greater that you'll be 20 pounds lighter to impress DH.

Thanks for the greetings, and esp your email, wsw. How'd the Puppies do at the show, ceara.

Nice weather here last week but not for me as I've not beeen outisde in 11 days. Home next Sat. DS taking me up then. Fingers crossed. Friends, neighbors have been coming through for me again, fortunately. Cleared 8 inches of snow there, etc.

Described meals sound great. Healthy cooking DIL has sent over some food. Most of my "wildness" tamed. DD commented on how little I eat. Yeah, but....Proscribed inactivity not helping though I've been doing some chair exercises and getting on the "knee caddy" involves a lot of muscle - mine and DDs.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:34 AM   #56  
you can call me flower

Losing a post bites! {{hugs}}

Well, I am going to be off line in a few days. My hubby got off work from the 22nd-2nd and he is coming out to get me. Nope, we haven't sold the house, but he got a place there and if I have to pay for 2 places, why not be where my hubby is?

I have under a week to get it all done. I will post one more time before the internet cuts off. Not sure when I will get it back on down there but I hope it won't be too long of a wait. I can always take the laptop into a free internet cafe.

I am taking a WW break for 2 weeks. I sure hope I have learned enough and am moving around enough not to undo any of my hard work. I have a b-day coupon to rejoin meeetings for free. So, once I get down there, I am starting up meetings again.

Take care Royal friends and you all will be missed!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:42 AM   #57  

thought I'd send two parter so not to risk another post loss.

My motivation to get going again has been growin by leaps and bounds as I sit here sort of "unable" - hope it comes home with me.

FUN right now is mostly the princesses. Won't get to go hear them sing in choir at Spanish Mass today but did hear their sweet practice w/Dad accompanying. My fist FUN at home will just be being there, I think. But I'm going to give FUN a priority - sounds right for spring, doesn't it. And it's so close, I'm feeling the TINGLE....................

There were two problems re getting online. One was the still existing problem of getting foot (extended leg) to a reasonably comfortable position and also finding a way to back me up chair, etc. Getting better re all that. Bigger problem was that security conscious DS felt he had to do major upgrades to his less SC sister's computer before he could, in good consience, let me use it. She has been massively taking good care of MOM and he's been here Sat, Sunday, yesterdy and is coming today. They'll be Mommed out but I guess it IS good I came here for the surgery..

Well, Ms SIX is sitting here watching TV so perhap I'd best share time. And now TEN walked in as well. Both dressed in their choir outfits, black skirts, white blouses, red ties. They do love their choir.

Later................................
Old 03-18-2007, 11:45 AM   #58  

Oh, what good news. You will sure be busy. But a big step in the right direction to your whole new life. FUN though lots of work.

Good luck - we'll be thinking of you.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:41 AM   #59  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Anagram...how nice to see you in the palace...hope that your recovery continues to go well! Yes spring is in the air, between the snow showers that is....ah well. That is the season.

I have a ton of stuff to do today, so must be off. Am still quite tired, but life goes on! At least the show ran well....I am president of the club who put it on....worked in it because I couldn't exhibit. Club members work this one...and darned hard I must say!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #60  

Two more days until I can hopefully walk again. At least gingerly :-O

Oops, ceara, when you said "show", I just assumed 'showing'.

Pleasant but cold today. It's now 12 days that I've been totally indoors. Haven't let me mind but I THINK I'll be glad to be out on Wed. even if it is just going to the doctors.

Sister walked in and surprised me yesterday. Seemed I had just been on the phone w/her. Long visit - good catchup. I'll really need her to visit when I'm home but she'll do that too.
Closed Thread