Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #1  
A Northern Light...

S/C/G: 190/176/135

Height: 165cm

Default Introduction...

Hi All;

This is my first post to this site. I have picked this forum as I think I too, am a "jaded" lady in my own sort of way. Well, first off I tend to be a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor sort of person, and secondly, I am recently coming out of a relationship, which I guess is the "jaded" part for me! I am looking forward to getting to know you all. It is great to finally set a goal for myself (and the weight loss slider thingy is a really cool bonus) and get my butt in gear towards it!

I think I'll just "lurk" for a few days since I'm not really sure what else to do (!) and then jump in???

Thanks for listening!

Donna
Old 02-18-2007, 09:10 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hello and Welcome Donna

Very happy to have you part of our group. We have a group of wonderful ladies and a few are new like you. We do our chatting in the chitchat thread and you don't have to lurk if you don't wanna....just jump right in and join us! Looking forward to getting to know you more!!

Once again welcome!!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:50 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi and a big to you DonnaD!

When you feel comfortably enough, come on and join us over at the Weightloss and Chit Chat thread. We would love to have you there, the more the merrier. Sorry to hear about the relationship, lots of hugs to you.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Hi Donna!

First off to you for doing something for YOU!!!! I think you will be very pleased with this fine group of ladies. They will help you when the going gets rough and push you through when you can't push yourself.

I have never seen so many caring people! To think that just a month ago, I hadn't been blessed to have met these ladies... well now I just can't wait to log on and see what everyone is up to and what words of encouragment they have for ME! Sometimes we just need some in our corner rooting for us. I think you will find that if you jump right in, you will be surrounded with the love and support that you want and that you need!!

I am so glad you are here!
Closed Thread