Old 01-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #76  
Skinny Chick in Training

S/C/G: 191/178-182???/145

Height: 5' 9"

Thanks Shannon I am really motivated to actually get it done this time. I don't have any support at home here but I know I need it. I have this awful disease called procrastination-itis LOL

Stopeating - I sent you that link in a private message, I said it was to the last page but I think I goofed and it was the first.

I am working on my menu plan for the next week today, entering in my common recipes into recipezaar and fitday. Hopefully all this technological gizmo's will help LOL I had a great start today, hot cereal and melon! Totally filled me up and its already snack time, and I am not thinking about a snack yet. Usually by now I am into chips and crackers or chocolate. Never mind the fact that I finished off the last box we will ever bring into the house yesterday LOL and so there isnt any to eat haha

Have a great day everyone!!! --Sumi
sumisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #77  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102632

Okay everyone I didn't get time to read the rest of this thread but will get to it tomorrow and respond in new thread. Meanwhile I wanted to start the new one for the week! So there is the link!!! Everyone go there! No more posting in here!!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:03 PM   #78  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

HI Guys,
What's going on how is everyone? just got beck from dr today weight 171 will try my best to loose 10lbs at least this month...I have bee working out the gym is aw-some I am gonna try YOGA and kickboxing.... I love the elliptical machine it's aw-some I hope every one is doing good been working around house washing ext. My son had the whole wrestling team over this weekend they had a ball went in pool and lake....They all call me the team mom!!! I'm happy they all like me..soon will be last match SO sad the season IS OVER NOW BASEBALL BEGINS and here comes baseball mom!!!! weeeee!!!

will post soon
take care drink plenty of water!!!!!

HI Mande!!!!!
HI Jasmine!!!!!
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote