Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #46  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink

Hey Ladies.

I'm still up, as in I haven't been to sleep yet. My back has been spasming all morning so kinda hard to sleep with that.

Sue -- I don't like crunches either.......blech.

Vann -- the blahs must be going around.

Jane -- Yeah I thought the same thing, if my kid said that to me I would be totally devestated! I just don't think they really handled it that well, I think it still put across the message that being fat is the worst thing on the face of the earth, while it is unhealthy, I think they were a bit insensitive about it. Thanks for the tip on the Melba Toast.

Marti -- Yeah maybe. We'll be doing that the end of Feb. when we get our time off and we'll probably go out and do something next week on our days off when we have more money. This week we don't have a whole lot so kinda sticking close to home. Plus I think we're just exhausted from working so much.

Have a Great Day.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #47  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

HI LADIES...I just wanted to say "hi" and hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

VANN...I try to weigh just once a week although I did weigh twice last week, lol. I get so frustrated sometimes so try to stick to once a week. Too tempting though with the scales there. I hid them though, lol.

SASSY...instant potatoes! I have a recipe I found that calls for instant potatoes and some seasonings and you roll the chicken in the mixture and bake it. It tastes like fried chicken, not as good but almost and it is quite good, don't know about the carbs but it is less fat than frying for sure. Hope you back gets to feeling better.

JANE...I'm hoping the realtors start showing the house. I guess these tours are good so they can see the house and if they have a client that could possibly be interested. Yeah, I never liked Cristi but when I signed on years ago I didn't want to use my name, not sure why, just didn't. I think from seeing it so much it got to me. Anyway, glad you got a n appt. for the doc soon. And...WTG on the 2 pounds!

MICHELLE...good to see you posting here missy! Hope you are having a good day and no headaches!

MARTI...you guys will find a house when you are ready. Maybe by the time you get ready to the interest rates will go down, as well as the prices of homes. Make sure and smile today at work! Well, I saw Talladega Nights and thought it was hilarious! I plan on buying the DVD soon, that one, Jackass 2 (those guys are crazy!) and Little Miss Sunshine...OMG! That one was funny to. DD and I laughed so hard we were crying! But we kind of have a warped sense of humor and like movies that a lot of people don't, and laugh at things others don't.

Okay, HI to everyone else I need to get going in a few minutes because my head is pounding. Going to go lay down with a cold rag on my face and hopefully get up feeling better. Was up early to clean for the tour and did laundry yesterday so don't really have anything to do today. No way am I going to exercise with my head hurting like it is. So...

Take care ladies, and have a good day!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:21 PM   #49  
GmaTo8

Close enough... see you at #228!
Closed Thread