South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #16  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

It's more like a Manic Monday at my office!

I know I'm posting super late and I'm going to have to be quick because I have to get back to invoicing before 5.

Starting my 3rd week of Phase 1 this week. (I added a week cause I cheated bad 2 weekends ago.) Had to go over to my sil's anniversary party and I made the yummiest baked mac & cheese. mmmm mmmm. I was good and only had a spoonful! I was so happy to see that Red Robin has a burger I can have on my diet when we went out Saturday. I had the lettuce wrapped burger with a salad on the side...

So I was complaining realllllllly bad last week that I wasn't loosing weight. I hoped on the scale Saturday morning and I went from 202.5 to 197.5 Oh yeah baby! I jumped on the scale this morning cause its that TOM and I went back up.... but I'm not going to count that cause I figured its all water weight since I'm feeling bloated and bubbly.

Anywho.... I hope you guys are having a good day and be safe the rest of the evening. I get to go home and finish watching Inside Man with Clive Owen Goodness he's so good looking. lol Let me go fan myself and drink my water.... getting all hot and bothered over here.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Hey ladies,

Back from the beach and just weighed myself - 142.6! YAAAAY! And that's after eating today and stuff - so I'm basically down to 142! SOOO EXCITING especially after being on vacation - worked out every day but Sunday which was my day of rest - stayed OP (phase 1) the whole time except for last night when my boyfriend's uncled proposed to his girlfriend and I had a little champagne to toast (also had a little fruit) but over all I am SO proud of myself!

Not only that but I had the family working out at the gym - they said that I inspired them!

So I'm in a great mood, and motivated to keep going - even if I don't make my birthday goal I CAN get below 140 - have no idea what it's going to feel like to be below 140, but we'll soon find out!
Closed Thread