South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 02:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Ruth - impressive job at the fair! Enjoy the bumpy cars!

Schatzi - I'm at the other end...north of falls lake. Same reasons. I grew up at the ocean so a lake is a strange play ground for me but it will do nicely Good luck land hunting.

We tried to go to the beach today. Got about 5 miles from home (we live 2 1/2 hours from ocean) and our timing belt broke! ug. A friend rescued us and DF got his work van (he's a heavy duty mechanic) and has been there since. I've been getting parts for him as needed.

We'll stock up tonight on groceries but I hit the farmer's market and am having tuna salad, and broiled tomatoe slices with lf string cheese melted on top. YUMMMMMMMY! Even made myself a glass of ice cold lemonaid with the summersweat I had left over from summersizing. Very nice lunch in the middle of a hectic day.

I made a tomato and cucumber salad...added red onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil - and then added lf feta cheese...it's spicy hot but wonderful! I love summer veggies!!

Better go - time to get the car back. Have a great rest of the weekend!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:35 PM   #17  
beachbum

Hi KiKo

I'm going down further than my verison Phase 1.5[1 br.carb or fruit per day] on the south beach. I going to try a Atkins type low carb diet,as I found that bread /grains make me gain and my doctor told me to go off the south beach for a while and see what happens.I going to start tomorrow,I'm not getting any where these last few months.My eatting patterns are bringing me back to where I started 3 yrs ago on the beach.

Still like to post here,if its Ok with you guys.

Hugs BB
Old 07-30-2006, 08:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 378/363/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi all,

The weekend went so fast! Where did all that time go??

We didn't do much today but go to church (that's long enough). We'll be heading over to my mom's house in a while.

We had a delicious lunch of a salad, Boca burgers piled high with sauerkraut with a side of mustard. YUM!

Down two more pounds for eight total. Hurrah!

Keep on keeping on, ladies!
Closed Thread