South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:41 PM   #16  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Great idea, Jessie. Where did you you get NSA (or SF?) Philly Swirl Fudgesicles? They sound divine!

B: 1/2 can FF refried beans, 1/4 cup 2% fat Sharp cheddar cheese, 2 T salsa
S: 1/2 orange bell pepper, 2 T red pepper hummus
L: Regular size sub on wheat from Quizno's, grilled zucchini, steamed wax beans with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and small amount of red. fat feta, SF pudding cup with 1 Tbsp. Eat Well, Be Well mini chocolate chips
S: 1 cup plain kefir (yogurt drink), SF vanilla syrup, 1 cup mixed strawberries and blueberries, possible 1/4 cup of SF granola
D: Salad made with spring mix, FF turkey, 1/4 cup 2% fat Sharp cheddar cheese, brocco-slaw mix, tomatoes, soy nuts, 2 T SBD approved dressing
S/Dessert: Hot cocoa made with milk, unsweetened cocoa and SF syrup and 1 cup NSA ice cream with 1 Tbsp SF hot fudge and 15 almonds, chopped
Old 07-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #17  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Laurie,
It's so good to "see" you again! I am so happy to be stretched out on my beach towel again.

I got the NSA swirl things at Publix--they were OUT of the Publix SF fudgsicles! What are they thinking! The swirl things are actually 3 different kinds in the box, I will have to let you know what the others taste like!!

Jessie
Old 07-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 217/211.9/150

Hi all,
I wandered away from the beach and got lost for awhile, but I'm back now. Repeating Phase I. My menu:

B: mushroom and tomato omelet
S: celery with all natural peanut butter
L: Tossed salad with chicken breast and low-fat cheddar and SBD vinagrette
S: string cheese
D: salmon filet, asparagus, salad
S: NSA fudgesicle
Closed Thread