South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 12:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/178/140

Good morning fellow beachers!
Sorry you all have such cool weather. It is definitely beach weather here in sunny FL!
We had a nice weekend. Saturday I replanted my flower garden. Sunday we spent the day at the river on the boat. It was gorgeous. The kids had a blast, although the water is still too cold for me. I was concerned about my WOE on Sunday though. Wasn't sure what to bring to snack on. Well I had a few roasted p-nuts, and made some lettuce wraps. They were good but the lettuce tried to wilt and got a little soggy on me. Wonder what I could do to keep it crisp?
So I'm on week 2 of Phase 1 and all is going good. I only lost 2lbs but at least it's a loss. Maybe I'll have a bigger loss this week.
I was wondering...do I move to phase two on day 14 or 15? I know that might sound strange to ask but we will be back at the river next Sunday(day 14) and I would like to bring some fruit. Do you think it would be ok?
Sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone right now. I'll check back later.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:42 PM   #17  
beachbum

Cleaned out my closet,and the beige handbag that I was look for is gone. Must of given it away last year when doing Spring Cleaning. No big deal,maybe I find a new one that color.

Hugs BB
Old 05-22-2006, 02:49 PM   #18  
Goal: A Healthy Me

Height: 5' 6"

Good afternoon chicks! Cold and gloomy day here also. It's that damp get-in-your-bones-and-stay-there-all-day type of cold. I wish I could go home and snuggle up with a good book but I'm stuck here at work for another hour and half. Looking forward to going home and making chicken enchalidinis tonight. I haven't tried them before, but they're getting such rave reviews that I think I'll like them.

Beachgal - I hope you have a wonderful (and warm ) trip!
Mo - MMMMMmmmmm....brownies *drool* I hope your doctors come back with some results soon
Ruth - I hope H is okay
Schmellie - WTG on the resaurant meal! You made excellent choices

to anyone I missed - I hope everyone has a good rest of the day!

Closed Thread