South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 12:37 PM   #16  

Weezle -

I live in the city...not too far from Wrigley (okay, like 3 miles away). I am so bummed Derek Lee broke his wrist. But we (I said we like I play for the team or somehting ) seem to be doing okay without him.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Hi Chicks!
I need some help and I feel that I must confess. You know, I'm one of the Post Easter p1 girls. I went off on Sunday, yesterday and now today. All conscience (sp) decisions, yet, not good. Strange as it may sound, I can tell that I've been losing, so I guess I'm thinking, oh, a little won't hurt. I know I have to start making better choices.
I do have an idea for anyone interested. The April Exercise challenge has really made me move my rear, so I thought maybe if I had to tell all of you each day what I ate, maybe I would do better. Anyone with me? Maybe we could have a May Eating thread or something. Just an idea.
-Dee
Old 04-26-2006, 01:25 PM   #18  
South Beach Life Style

Anchor~ dont know if I said hi or not,, but a bit West Virginia Howdy to ya.... and all the best on your journey..
Old 04-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Anna, that's awesome. A friend of mine lives in an apartment and says he can see Wrigley from his bedroom window. I envy you all. And don't worry about saying "we" for the Cubs. I say it too. Walker seems to be doing a really good job taking over for Derrek, and it's not like our offense is solely dependant on D-Lee like the Cardinals' offense is dependant on Pujols. We're doing ok. 12-7 I believe. Hopefully a clean sweep today!

OK I need to be quiet now since the game is about to start. Don't want to jinx anything.
Closed Thread