South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #16  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Happy weekend everyone!

I just got up (so lazy!) and am waiting for DH to wake up himself. Then we'll probably have a lazy Saturday morning breakfast out on the patio since it's such a nice day. I hope you all have a relaxing Saturday!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #17  

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Chicks. Raining here as well today. I will be working on a small research paper with my DD for a project on the Cherokee Indians. I can't believe they are doing research projects already in 3rd grade. I never had a "real" research project until 12th grade or I don't think until college. She also has to make a model of thier homes, so my DH will be elping her with that tomorrow. We still have until Friday to finish but I'm hoping we can get most done today. I'm thankful that we did some already so it won't take up the whole day. Then I work from home and have a lot that I have to do for that. Tonite, a b-day party for my niece. I will try to stay away form the goodies. I'm hoping that my SIL has veggies since most of us are on some kind of diet. All else is well. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Morning ladies - Just wanted to post a prayer request (as mundane as it seems)...I've done SO WELL staying on Phase 1 this week, (except for an overindulgence of NSA fudgcicles) - Headed to the grandmother's house today and I want to be respectful to her, but at the same time stay OP. So I'm praying that I am able to resist her yummy treats (without offending her) and that there's enough meat and veggies so I don't go hungry! (Hey there's no prayer too small right?)

My last training week with my trainer is next week, so even though I wanted to wait until the end of April, Wednesday is weigh-in day... not just that but he's going to measure my body and see how many inches I've lost, how much muscle I've gained and how much body fat I've lost since he and I have been working together. A little excited and hope I'm not dissapointed.

Hope everyone has a great day. Being lazy right now, but will be mosying my way over to the gym here in the next bit.

Sarah
Old 04-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I just finished putting up my new curtains in one of the bedrooms and they look so pretty. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Our DIL and Amber joined us shopping while her car was getting new brakes and tires, and Grandpop had to buy Amber everything she saw. He's such a sucker! It's still pouring out, so we're going to stay home the rest of the day and just be lazy for a change. For supper I'm going to heat up some leftover turkey meatloaf with marinara sauce and mozzarella over it, and make some WW penne and zucchini. We skipped lunch since we had a huge breakfast, and I'm not telling what I had, either!
Old 04-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #20  
South Beach Life Style

All is okay here in West Virginia today, rainy and cool 61 degrees.. Setting here waiting for 8pm to watch my Nascar Race,, Still pretty bummed over the suddent death of My friend, She was sent to the Medical Examiners, so hopefully soon we will know what happened to her, I went fishing yesterday, Trout fishing, with some friends, got my mind off of her for a bit, and Tonight When the race comes on I will escape to that world for a bit so that will help as well. I have the EXTREME PMS, MS and Sad Munchies, so I went and bought, Apples, Strawberries and Grapes. to snack on, I need to make sure I had OP foods , so I just didnt eat anything because of this funk, **** when I get like this I could eat cardboard.. Just as long as I am eating I am content .. ugh............Take Care All
Old 04-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #21  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Well today is supposedly the worst day of the year for allergy sufferers. I can agree with that and haven't even been outside. I've been napping off and on today trying to feel better and it's just not happening. Nose, throat, eyes, and now stomach due to excess drainage in it. I just woke up from a 45 minute nap and my left eye won't stop watering. I probably won't sleep tonight but I'm going to lie down on the couch anyway.

Hope all you other allergy sufferers are hanging in there.

Lisa
Old 04-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #22  

Crock Kudos to you for sticking to your eating plan and stocking up on OP foods to avoid temptation! I am really sorry to hear about your friend, that is so very sad.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #23  

Dear Crock ~ I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you find out soon just what happened. I do admire your willpower to find some OP foods to snack on to help you through your "funk".

Weezle ~ I was thinking of you earlier and hoping you were a lot better today. Are you on any allergy meds? I know first thing Monday morning I'm calling my doctor about that kenalog thing that RNMom mentioned. I've never felt so miserable in my life, and I'm not going to spend the rest of the spring and summer like that. I sure hope the worst of it is over for you real soon, sweetie.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #24  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

A quick drive by for me. The frame of my new loft is up and part of the floor. Still lots to do. What a undertaking.
Time to figure out if we are treating everyone to dinner, we bought loads of burgers for lunch. The sky is about ready open up here soon, so we may just order something for everyone.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:01 AM   #25  
South Beach Life Style

Cottage and Kiko~ Thanks for thinking of me during this down time, I appreciate it and it makes me feel good to know you care.. Thanks..
Old 04-23-2006, 07:43 AM   #26  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Day 2 of loft project. Today we put up the drywall and take down the landing wall from the master, so you enter the loft. The whole frame is up and floor. I still haven't picked out the railing or the floor yet. We won't finish this weekend, but, that's ok.
My dust allergies kept me up most of the night. So, just want to get the major of it done and rooms put back together.
New windows are to be installed tomorrow. They better not call me again to change my date.
Well, off to take some meds, run a few errands and then back to work.
I'll drive by later.
Cathy
Old 04-23-2006, 08:14 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here in south Georgia. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
Old 04-23-2006, 08:43 AM   #28  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Good morning, ladies. I decided to just freeze all the fruit I have and go on P1. I had an emotional binge yesterday...just too much bad stuff happened so I ate little debbies and pizza. Uugh! I feel like crap today.

With PMS, an argument with the bf, stress from getting all those grades in, and to top it off two of my rattie babies, Cecil and Theodore, went into the nether reigons of the couch and REFUSED to come out all day, I was a basket case yesterday.

They were in there from 10am until 8pm! (Schatzi, you must have a serious chat with your god-rat!! I told him no fun costumes if he does this again!)

I don't know why they wouldn't come out. I'm not too terribly surprised by Theodore doing that as he's nearly blind and gets spooked very easily but never like this. I really never expected it from my sweet friendly little Cecil. All 5 of my rattie boys usually always come when called. And if they take too long all I usually have to do is shake the treat container and they come running with bells on ! Weird! I don't know what spooked them or if anything did. I had to cut the bottom of my couch out to get the little brats out. So today it's off to home depot to somehow try to attach plastic screening to the parts of the couch they can squeeze through. Brat rats, that's for sure! Right now Cecil is on my lap giving kisses, doing his little rattie purr, and trying to suck up so he won't be grounded any more! bRAT!!!

With my P1 menu today I plan to have smoked salmon scrambled eggs with cream cheese this morning, asian chicken salad for lunch, and finally make the mock cornbread beef casserole tonight. I'll post the recipe if it's any good.

I know i haven't had responded personally to all of you in a few days but I want you to know that I read each and everyone of your posts and am sending love and hugs to all you fabulous fellow beachers!!
Old 04-23-2006, 12:02 PM   #29  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Cottage, I do have medicine I can take if it gets bad enough, but it would have to be REALLY bad for me to take it because the medicine itself makes me feel worse than I do with the symptoms. Drowsy, completely dried out no matter how much water I drink, fuzzy-headed, etc. Last night the drainage cough started. All I want to do is sleep.

Got up early today and went to breakfast with DH and his mother. We're going out to dinner too since we're all back on the diet tomorrow. I had forgotten that my boss is taking me out for Secretary's Day on Wednesday, so I decided I'll start Ph1 next week. Gives me a chance to go to the store again before I start, too. I'm going to behave myself this week though. The swimsuits came in the mail yesterday. Sigh.

Hope all is well over on your towels. Good luck to those starting Ph1 this week!

Lisa
Old 04-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #30  

Just checking in to see what's happening, it's pretty quiet here, most of you must be busy. It's been a relaxing day for me so far. DS and family are coming for their usual Sunday supper later, but right now it's just Jake and me. After breakfast I stopped at AC Moore for some baby's breath to put in a huge basket in the living room. It made a really nice display, and I'm pretty pleased with myself. Then I put in my favorite Phil Collins CD to listen to while I made Jake his beloved apple cake. That doesn't tempt me at all, now if it had chocolate in it, it would be a different story!
I need to get to work on downloading some pictures of the grandkids we took on Easter and get them printed out. Jake's been after me all week to do it. He doesn't know the first thing about digital cameras or computers, and refuses to learn. You know what they say about teaching an old dog new tricks!
Closed Thread