South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #31  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi chicks!

It is a very OP day so far cause I forgot my lunch - again! So I had a shake and cheese stick this morning and I quick grabbed a chicken breast at the grocery store and 2 small V-8's.

I'm typing from a card table cause my desk still isn't set up. Power still isn't on except for 3 outlets and I'm still stressing.

However I did make it on the exercise list for last month (1st time ever!) So I'm happy about that!

Take care chicks!
Old 01-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #32  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Didn't sleep last night,and when I did, I slept all morning. Now the day is turning to evening.Well what do you expect is Hump Day.

On day 3 of Phase 1 and all is OK. Don't miss the carbs,so Phase 2 hopefully will be easy to add them in SLOWLY this time around.

Blizzard that they reported for us went NORTH and left us alone.

Have a nice evening Hugs BB
Old 01-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #33  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's dumping rain, frozen ice pellets and snow on me right now! Wake me when it's Spring, OK?
Old 01-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #34  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

We got YOUR weather, BEach Bum!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #35  

I'm still not feeling that great and now I've got a 100.7 degree fever. Maybe it is a virus. I broke down and toasted a mini WW bagel since I wanted something dry and breadlike on my stomach. At least it is day 10 of phase 1 and my cravings are gone so I'm not going to worry about it. I'm trying to figure out what to do about dinner. I don't think Chicken Piri Piri sounds good. Too spicy. And I'm not sure I should be cooking for the family if I'm contagious. Oh, well, I'll figure something out.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:49 PM   #36  
Who needs sleep?

Mamacita - it really is wonderful soup - A+!

RNMOM - I didn't make up the name, but I think it's called "dump chicken" because you dump the chicken and the sauce ingredients all together in a gallon freezer bag and freeze it. Then you pull it out in the morning or the night before, thaw it, and then toss it all into a baking dish and bake it. So easy! Since we don't know how the recipes taste, we opted for one each of a wide variety - in the future, we'll do more than one of our favorites.
Old 01-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #37  
gotta lose it!

Barb honey...if you're sick take care of yourself!! I'm sure Bryan won't mind if his mom relaxes and takes care of herself!! Get better soon!!!
Rnmom - you're so right....thanks! Wedding bells? Probably early 2007 - I would like for it to around March 20 - that's the day we started dating - who knows. We want a house & we're going to Key West in May. Both his parents are jobless right now, so we are helping them - no $$ for a wedding right now.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyemom
RNMom- I am applying to the Bon Secours School of Nursing in Richmond Virginia. I am so excited!!!!!!!!! I will be 32 when my nursing classes will start..tht is scary!!
Not scary at all from my perspective (46!) Hey my cousin just graduated from nursing school at age 50. She was a harpist but developed carpal's and needed to switch careers, great choice since it won't be outsourced for sure and you can't say that about many professions now, which is sad.
Closed Thread