South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 08:06 PM   #31  
A Lily from my yard!

This is Bamie's daughter. Mom wanted me to let you know she's o.k. and she'll post when she's feeling up to it. Keep her in your prayers. Thanks, Brittany
Old 05-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #32  

Height: 5'-2"

Brittany, thank you so much for posting! If you read this, please give our love to your sweet Mom.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:21 PM   #33  

Brittany - Thanks so much for letting us know. We were all concerned about your mom.

PHinsUP - You did great! There is nothing wrong with regular tea. I drink two glasses of hot tea every morning before I switch to decaf tea and water. I would have been furious with my husband if he drank margaritas in front of me when I was resisting them. You did really well with your choices. We have restaurants here where you can get black beans instead of the refried and grilled vegetables instead of the rice and lettuce leaves instead of the tortillas. I usually get my fajitas that way.

Tonight for me was grilled chicken, sweet potato, and brussel sprouts cooked with Canadian bacon. Dessert will be fruit.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:31 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Barb!
I didn't get mad at him, I was really ok with it! One of these days I'll splurge and get a margarita for a reward or something! I just got back from water aerobics and obviously my dinner choices were all good, cuz I didn't have any trouble swimming after eating it!
I would've gotten them to give me some substitute stuff, but my son ended up eating the rice so the only thing wasted was the refried beans, and I was totally satisfied.
ttyl
Closed Thread