South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 10:57 AM   #1  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

Talking Hooray! I hit the jackpot @ Wally World

I found SF Vanilla and SF Hazelnut Davinci syrup, turkey pepperoni, and hot pepper american reduced fat cheese slices. YUMMMMMM. And I resisted all those candy bars!!
Old 04-26-2005, 11:10 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

UGG! I used to buy the SF syrup there but my store does not have it anymore! (UGH!) Turkey pepparoni? New one to me. I may have to look for that. Well I'm on my way out the door and of course it has started the downpour! So much for the hair!
Old 04-26-2005, 11:24 AM   #3  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

Boy I hope turkey pepperoni is ok. I thought I read it on here somewhere. It doesn't have any sugar grams and 1 carb per so many slices. I only had 2 with a slice of the cheese.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:15 PM   #4  
gotta lose it!

MallynAllysmom - thanks for the tip! I've been having trouble finding the SF syrups! I think the pepporini is ok in moderation.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:41 PM   #5  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Yup, Turkey Pepperoni is fine.

I get Hormel brand. It actually has less fat than the reduced fat Margherita brand we have in our grocery store.

Good going on the visit, Erin! And for resisting those candy bars!!!

I got like seven bottles of SF syrup at TJ Maxx...very cool! I love it when you get good buys!
Old 04-26-2005, 03:55 PM   #6  
beachbum

I checked with my friends that are on the South Beach On- Line and they said that:
Turkey pepperoni is one of the processed foods that we do allow in small quantities occasionally. We do recommend limiting your intake of these types of meats. For these types of meat we recommend a lean variety that has 3-6 grams of fat per serving. Of course the leaner the better.

Hope that helps BB
Old 04-27-2005, 11:22 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 2"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallynAllysmom
I found SF Vanilla and SF Hazelnut Davinci syrup, turkey pepperoni, and hot pepper american reduced fat cheese slices. YUMMMMMM. And I resisted all those candy bars!!

I'll have to check my Wally World soon. I hope they'll have Davinci syrup. Yay on not buying any candy bars!!!
Closed Thread