South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 03:58 PM   #16  

I'm baaaack!!!!
Hi everyone!!!
Well I was here, then I disappeared...guess it wasn't time for the SBD. But it is now! I've been on phase 1 for 4 days now and going strong! Plus I don't have my friend around anymore asking me to go out for sundaes!! (She moved away) Anyway my sister and her husband finished phase 1 today and both lost 10 pounds. So we are kinda doing it together. I gave her the book to read, and I bought the cookbook, so together we are set! Anyway I will check back laters!
Sherry
Old 04-04-2005, 04:18 PM   #17  
beachbum

Hi Chicks I'm back also, Had a emergency dental visit this morning,founding out that I had a gum abcess under my permamnt bridge.YIKES Now the story of not lossing will begin all over again,as I'm on antibiotics and pain killers. Those meds are not good for weight loss UGHHHHHHH!!

Hope you all have a nice beach day Hugs BB
Old 04-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #18  

Height: 5'-2"

Quickie... Bamie, thinking of you and your dear Mom... I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Please let us know how she's doing when you get a chance...
Old 04-04-2005, 05:02 PM   #19  

Hello Everyone,

If I don't mention you please know I read, I just forget to post. I do care about each of you, you are BETTER than a WW meeting, and I think we have all been there.

Laurie, I remember that State Teaching Certification Test. You will be fine. After today I will be happy to mail you mine. LOL Just kidding, I have seniors first thing in the morning, and it was our first day back after spring break and time change, UGGHHH!! We are all counting down until graduation!!

Ruth, I am so sorry about your basement and day off.

2BFit, Have you started your garden yet? Way too wet here.

Bamie, I have been worried about you, the news said Alabama was hit pretty hard with this weekend. However I see you are in Tenn. Sorry about your MOM, hope she feels better soon and you can get some rest.

Roch, Sorry about the sick DS, my daughter has lupus,and catches everything. (She's in college now, but I still worry, actually maybe more.)

Everyone else, hugs and prayers, Let's have a Beachy Week, the weather on this part of the beach is fabulous. Shall we say it is beach weather!! My Land's End catalog just came today, I think I will pick myself a new swimsuit out and order it at the end of Phase I. Anyone want to hold me accountable. Thanks

Active (A Christian Teacher in Vocational Education)
Old 04-04-2005, 06:06 PM   #20  
buzz buzz buzzin along

Hi Ladies! Im back from vacation and well it wasn't pretty food wise... 24 hours on the road can do it for ya! So until I get groceries, Im unable to do SB... that's okay it's only a day or two... Spring break was good overall...
Old 04-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #21  
gotta lose it!

Bamie....you & your family are in my prayers!!
Laurie...welcome back!!
Old 04-04-2005, 06:39 PM   #22  
GARDENING ADDICT

Kelly, I hope your mom will be home soon. My prayers are with you both.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:57 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Bamie, My prayers are going out for your Mom to get well soon!
Closed Thread