South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 10:20 AM   #16  
A Lily from my yard!

I'm drivin by... (waves to the crowd)! teehee

Laurie...I don't let his stress bother me anymore because if I did I would be a crazy (ier) person by now. It's mainly work related and I don't bother cruisin that street. If he wants to vent then he does other wise I don't ask. (lesson I have learned!)

Well all the food is transfered. I should have done that a long time ago! I have room for more food now! lol I have a table full of stuff for the thrift store. I would box them up but my wonderful DH threw all my boxes away that I was savin in the garage. (ugh!)

Ruth... I was hoping to just do a lil redo in the coop! Nuttin real major... maybe a splash of paint or summin! lol Well I'm off to the garage to get the hammer and crow bar!!!!!! Tools! I love 'em!
Old 01-27-2005, 10:21 AM   #17  

Mama - That is hilarious! I'm assuming a vole is a type of rodent?

Ruth - Congratulations on Onederland!

Me - I barely got out of work in time for my exercise class last night and the one tonight starts a half hour earlier. I'll just have to do my best. Lots going on at work now and I never know when I will end up staying late. I've almost reached my exercise goal for the month so I feel good about it. Better get back to work.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:26 AM   #18  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Tazcat, we posted at the same time! So great that you caught the mouse with a live trap. I hate it when people kill animals. Those little mice are so cute!
Old 01-27-2005, 10:40 AM   #19  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

In again for a bit.
Taz- We usually go to Halifax every year for a dance competition. This year we are not. To bad we could have met. Hope you have fun when you go out. Enjoy your beer or two.
Beach- no my girls don't get sick to often thank goodness. I guess they have built up an immune to all this sickies. I have been doing this for 12 years. Normally I don't get their sickness either. All four of us have something. DH and I have the stuffy heads and oldest dd had the sinus thing but is getting over it and now is getting a cold sore. I will be glad when cold season is over. What are you going to be teaching?? That was something I always wanted to do. But marriage and kids got in the way of going back to school.

Well I am off to get dressed. Just got out of the shower and washed the mask off my face.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:06 AM   #20  
buzz buzz buzzin along

Thumbs up

Good Morning!
Back to Phase I!! Of course, I have never liked going back to a diet.. until now... anyway, I think I will be happier this time around and more seasoned.

I will try to post that Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe sometime on Friday. I get home so late I haven't had a chance to get on and post it.. it's super yummy...

Congrats to Ruth! An inspiration for sure!

Hope everyone that's sick will feel better soon! Im off to do some work. ecch! I a put a whole chicken the crockpot with garlic onion onion cauliflower water... hmmm we'll see how it tastes...
Old 01-27-2005, 11:22 AM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgal
Tazcat, we posted at the same time! So great that you caught the mouse with a live trap. I hate it when people kill animals. Those little mice are so cute!
That was a rap on the knuckles for me for killing 30 mice recently.
Sorry about that, Laurie... we were a little overrun...
Old 01-27-2005, 11:40 AM   #22  

Good morning! Day 5 of Phase 1! I am so proud of myself -- I have not cheated or screwed up one time!!!

The scale continues to stay stuck at about 3 pounds down from when I started. I am not sure I will lose tons because I was already doing WW before (though I was cheating like crazy). I think my body was still in 'diet' mode so I can't shock it into losing 10 pounds in a week probably.

Feeling a little hungry because I didn't have my morning snack, but I am going to Subway with my friend from work (we go once a week) and I am going to have a salad for the first time ever at Subway. I am such a bread whore. Correction, I WAS such a bread whore.

Ruth, that is so great that you are back in Onederland. I remember how happy I was when I got there. I literally cried. What good news for your health, your knees, your ankles.

I am enjoying getting to know you all. Still having trouble remembering 'names' so I won't post more specific things, but I hope you are all having a good day.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:10 PM   #23  
buzz buzz buzzin along

bread whore!!!

I don't care who you are that's funny....
Old 01-27-2005, 12:19 PM   #24  

Default Trying again

I am mostly a lurker but am going to try to post more often. Starting phase 1 again today and this time I am going to stay on it. Everyone here is such an inspiration. I am going to do this!!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 12:25 PM   #25  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi everybody!

Just a drive by for me again today. My scrappin buddies and I put together the bidding boards for the auction on Monday. 150 of them! We were busy.

I've been so busy I forgot to weigh in yesterday and today! I figured that is ok since we all have to post for the end of the month. If I miss the Feb goal sheet for some reason will someone please put me in for 10 pounds? I'll make it there someday!

Stay OP!
Old 01-27-2005, 12:35 PM   #26  
Ready!!!

quick message...cold sores....when you think you feel one starting...the sooner the better....put ice on it. Ice will kill the virus.
taz
Old 01-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Chickies!

I missed posting yesterday because I got so swamped plus I was still trying to mend some broken fences with friends. I'm happy to say that it's all worked out and I have my friends back again. Ayyy....people can be so over-sensitive sometimes. I have a feeling that I'm starting to lose weight again. After 2 weeks and 1 pound, I was really getting frustrated. My pants seemed to fit a little better today so I guess we'll see what happens on Monday. I just have to get through another weekend. Those really are killers sometimes since I hate cooking on the weekends. DH always wants to get pizza or McD's or something else that is totally sinful but he also knows that I'm sick and tired of trying to get this weight off.

Tonight I have a dinner meeting and am planning on having some fajitas. They serve them with black beans at this particular restaurant so I know I will be OP. I don't eat tortillas with them. The chicken, shrimp and peppers are plenty for me. I do have to say that I've been pretty tempted to have their cheeseburgers because they always look so darn good. I promise I'll stick with the fajitas or something else OP though.

That's about it from here. We're in the 60's today with a chance of scattered showers.

One thing I did want to say was:

Congrats to Ruth on getting back to ONEderland!!!

How about you pay each of us $20 if you get back over that 200 mark? That might keep you OP!

Everyone else, have a great day!
Old 01-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #28  
A Lily from my yard!

I'm crawlin' by this time.... ugh! I think I need a nap!

Ruth... Everytime I have meant to say....Congratulations on Onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now with that said I'm gonna get back to my crawl!
Old 01-27-2005, 01:24 PM   #29  

I am finishing my wonderful Subway salad (I got the chicken bacon ranch one, have not had any bacon or really anything fattening since I've been OP so I splurged a little -- it is the precooked bacon so it's not too fatty). Had about 1/3 of it at the restaurant and I was full. Now an hour later I wanted a little more so I'm having it. The salads are GOOD! Beware that they put carrots on it unless you tell them not to. I had to pick them off -- probably looked like a neanderthal. At least I had them put the dressing on the side so it wasn't messy.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:15 PM   #30  

Ruth: Congratulations on Onederland!!! It's so thrilling when you reach a new range of numbers on the scale...

Closed Thread