Hello Chicks!

• I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope you are all well. I've been MIA for a couple of months due mainly to a bout with depression, but I am feeling better now. I really did miss the support and camaraderie here. I am proud to tell you all that during my absence I did reach my first goal -- I made it to ONEderland! The past couple of weeks I gained a few pounds, but today is a new day and I wanted to start it out by saying hi to you all. Now back to the 2 week induction for me!

• Welcome back Kryss. Glad to made it to the onederland goal.
  • Welcome back, Kryss, I just rejoined the group, too, but I was away because I was without a computer. I am so glad you're feeling better!
  • Welcome back, Kryss. re ONEderland! I'm planning to get back ther soon so hold my seat, OK? I'm so glad you are feeling better. Remember the days are getting lonmger now.
  • Kris, I'm so glad you're back, and I'm so sorry about the depression. I know how devastating that can be.
    Remember, we're always here for you.
    And congratulations on reaching your first goal!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome back!
  • Oh it is always so wonderful when our chickies wander back in! So glad you are feeling better and congrats on Onederland! WooHoo!
  • Hi Kryss, nice to meet you!