South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 08:19 PM   #16  
Faith in me

I LOVE my levi's 515 jeans...i think they're low-rise bootcut stretch...I love them...they are the best jeans I have tried on in ages...fit in all the right places...It is funny how the cheaper clothes tend to be a little tighter than the expensive ones...I'm currently a 14 (haven't been that in ages) Today I walked into the Gap for the first time and tried on clothes....I was terrified....but everything I tried on fit!! Granted it felt very weird....Last week I went into Victoria Secret...and the 2 ladies working there kinda stuck up their noses to my friend and I....yes we are a little bigger than them...but that gave them no right....anyhow I asked them what size panties would size 14 be...the lady looked at me and said XL.....which I looked at the large and they looked like the same size as the ones i had on.....so i left and later that week went to another victoria secret....and bought some in L and they fit perfectly...(that lady didn't know what she was talking about) Amazing how some people can be so rude
Old 12-12-2004, 07:27 AM   #17  

Height: 5'-2"

Seems to me, a LOT of us chicks have bad experiences in Victoria's Secret! I think we should all write to the company and tell them we're not impressed with their sales staff.
In FACT, we at 3FatChicks should all sign a ... what are those thingys called... (just working on my first coffee), and send it to them. After all, most of us (definitely all of us at South Beach!) are going to be slim someday soon, and they are looking at losing BIG business with their snotty attitude!!
You know... one thing about us. When we're all slim, we girls will NEVER be rude to a fat girl!
Just WAIT until those skinny b*tch sales girls get a little older and start packing on the pounds. THEN they'll be sorry!
Old 12-12-2004, 11:19 AM   #18  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh you go Ellis! A petition is that what we need to send them? I have a few pair of panties from there but I like the Hanes Her Way silk ones just as well as VS. I have a few pair of the body shapers but the ribbing is so thick you have major pantie lines which I hate. I cannot wear any of their bras they are to small. Well unless you want half your girls hangin out wavin! teehee I'm not into overflow out the top. Now I do like their pantyhose. I have their CC I got something free for getting it so they send me coupons for free stuff from time to time and that's how I have tried all of these things from there. But since this is the jean thread I would like to wear their jeans someday! teehee
Old 12-12-2004, 08:28 PM   #19  

I totally understand with the victoria secret problem! Before leaving for Cambodia I just needed to buy some clothes to take, but in some shops I received hideous treatment! And that was in two locations.. so I believe it would be an organisational problem rather than one individual person.

Yet in other shops they were lovely about not being able to help me, and one shop in particular was great and suggested that for basic stuff like tshirts that I look at their mens line.. I ended up buying quite a few things from there..

But the shops that were rude can get buggered ~ I will never buy from them even when I am slim...

Just my mini rant for the day....
Old 12-13-2004, 11:18 PM   #20  
Faith in me

"Just WAIT until those skinny b*tch sales girls get a little older and start packing on the pounds. THEN they'll be sorry!"

Oh Ellis...you crack me up sometimes...That's so true though I can only hope that happens to them (i know a harsh thing to think but i can't help it)...It is amazing how many snotty people work at Victoria Secret...Could you imagine if we were to all march into the store and tell them what we really thought of them...it'd be great...you were right when you said "You know... one thing about us. When we're all slim, we girls will NEVER be rude to a fat girl! " I will never ever be rude...that I promise
Old 12-15-2004, 05:09 PM   #21  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

If only we could pull a Pretty Woman on them! I feel very hypocritical to be shopping there... oy!

It would be great if we did a letter writing campaign! Here's their mailing addy:

VICTORIA'S SECRET
North American Office
P.O. Box 16589
Columbus, Ohio 43216-6589
U.S.A.

It can't hurt if each of us write them a letter to tell them of our bad experiences!
Old 12-16-2004, 11:40 AM   #22  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I've never had that problem in VS -- even 50+ lbs. heavier. Then again, I got so used to the looks that maybe I stopped noticing.

I am wondering, I feel like my old VS undies are kinda big. But it could just be my wishful thinking. I was wearing XL even when I was bigger. Squeezing and not wearing would be a more approporate word I guess. At a size 14/16 now, with no butt and huge hips, little lower belly, I wonder if a L would fit???
Closed Thread