South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 12:36 PM   #16  
A Lily from my yard!

Well.... sorry kvixen I cannot justify it for ya but I am a stay at home Mom with 2 teenagers who have to have every brand name out there! Now if I was single... I still don't think I could go that high. I would have to keep my eye on it and wait for a sale! A big sale! And to think I fret over a 20 dollar t-shirt! LOL Oh how staying home has changed me!!!!!!! lol Happy Shopping!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:04 PM   #17  
RNMOM

Default Yummy lunch

I made the taco bake for lunch, wow it was so good. Are you sure it's OP???? Just polished off some sugar free jello with ff whipped topping. Was having a dangerous craving so I thought I'd stop everything and get that sweet tooth taken care of.

I'm not sure about the sweater......I think in terms of a plane ticket. That would fly me to see my kids, I want an ipod but it's the same thing. That would fly me to see my kids.

Well, everyone have a great evening!
Old 09-22-2004, 08:01 PM   #18  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Default You can do it, you can do it!

History chick - hang in there!

I remember the last time I was at 201 and losing! I blew it (not on SBD) and look two years later I'm back up to 236. I think that dropping into the 100's is the hardest drop to make and it seems to take forever!!!!!!and then some. I would give anything to back there right now - so hang in there for the rest of us - I can't wait until it happens
Closed Thread