3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   What clothes are in your goal image? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/46479-what-clothes-your-goal-image.html)

Heidi 09-10-2004 08:27 PM

What clothes are in your goal image?

In the past I had dreamt of getting into a bikini, but at 42 and after years of weight and 2 pregnancies, I'm not even considering that these days. :faint:

Jeans are my new goal. To look good and feel comfortable in jeans with a shirt tucked in. Also, a sleeveless shirt for summer.

What clothing goals do you guys have?

ellis 09-10-2004 09:14 PM

I'm with you, Heidi. :yes: I wear jeans now, but I've got a mound of fat hanging over the waistband. I'd like to wear jeans without worrying about the wind pressing my shirt against my fat.

nelie 09-10-2004 09:15 PM

I'd like to wear a skirt that wasn't super long. I have a big booty and shorts that are knee length are too short because my booty will make the skirt rise and it doesn't look good.

KristinJ 09-10-2004 09:51 PM

my goal clothes are jeans too! A pair that fit well and that I can bend over in without feeling like I'm being cut in half. Oh and a normal length t-shirt, one that isn't long enough to cover my arse and tummy -- the kind that if I lifted my arms above my head would show my tummy and I wouldn't be embarrassed!

Kristin

ellis 09-11-2004 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KristinJ
my goal clothes are jeans too! A pair that fit well and that I can bend over in without feeling like I'm being cut in half.

:lol3: Oh, I am so with you there, Kristin. :rofl:

Ruthxxx 09-11-2004 08:51 AM

This is sort of silly but I want to be able to wear my mink coat comfortably - even just to Church on Christmas Eve!

Harry bought it for me on the morning of our first married day - I told you I was good! Unfortunately it has one of those high cut armholes and, even then, I had to be careful not to weat a jacket under it. I guess I could get it restyled but.....

Chubbamuma 09-11-2004 10:43 AM

Oh, I'd like to wear a little cute t-shirt. Not the kind that hangs your navel out or anything, but the kind that sits right at the waistband of my jeans. They have nice capped short sleeves.
So to do that, I need to a) loose the jelly roll around my tummy,
b) loose a tad of backfat around my braline. (dh says just don''t wear a bra and it isn't even noticable! (ok, right, that's gonna happen! lol!)
c) tone that underarm sag so it doesn't bash me in the face when I move my arm!

I'm workin' on it! :lol:

jenne1017 09-11-2004 12:46 PM

I want to be able to wear two layered ribbed tanks and shorts and not worry about my layers of fat showing. Those damn shirts show it ALL.

That's somewhat unattainable, I know.

Now it's just to fit into anything that's a size 12. I am in between in that a 16 is sometimes too big and I won't even get into a 14 until I get into the 180's...

SoCalBirdLady 09-11-2004 02:22 PM

Never could wear a bikini anyway . . .

But, I do remember tucking in blouses and tshirts. That is what I want -- whether it is a t-shirt with jeans or a nice blouse with dress slacks -- I just want to be able to tuck in my shirts!

Last time I did this I was a size 10 or 12 so I know it is attainable.

edieschmedie 09-11-2004 04:30 PM

My dress suits that are 10 & 12 sizes with out having pain trying to button & zip the skirts.

Sleeveless sweater without grossing myself out.

And anything thing that is currently stylish. What is it with these new styles that are only designed for women that are built like twiggy!!!!!!

Edie

Samantha2002 09-11-2004 05:39 PM

I just want to be able to shop in a regular dept store for whatever is in season! I am so tired of shopping at Lane Bryant! (not that they don't have cut clothes, because they definitely do, just a little out of my price range!) Also, I would like to be able to look half way decent in a one piece swim suit.

KristinJ 09-11-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenne1017
That's somewhat unattainable, I know.

Hey Jenn,

It's not unattainable! You can do it, it just may take longer than you'd like but don't sell yourself short.

Kristin

Usagi 09-11-2004 07:36 PM

I want to be able to wear shorts and skirts in the summer. I wore pants all through the summer, black pants mostly. I want to be able to shop at Express and New York and Company and stores that have their own Credit Cards :lol: . I also own about 4 bikinis/tankinis and I want to be able to actually wear them..or wear my one-piece without the blasted shorts!

tigerlily29 09-11-2004 08:16 PM

I want to be able to wear tank tops or cute little sundresses. Next summer I want to be able to wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt on it!!! Mostly I want to be able to get back in my wedding dress.

little chick 09-11-2004 08:53 PM

A Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.