South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 03:23 PM   #1  

Default good afternoon

i just had to share with ya'll that my finace has lost so much weight in the last 3 months...the last time he went to the doc he was around 280 and he is now at 252...i am so happy with him...he is also doing the sbd and he actually likes it...i am finding it easier to do as the 2 weeks go along....phase 2 needs to come quicker anyway i just thought i would share that with you...i have some questions about the boot camp thing...i need to find an exercise regimen that fits my schedule...any suggestions as to what exercises i could while home with my son...i do get some exercise working for lane bryant but i need more...
Old 09-18-2003, 05:24 PM   #2  
Imagine...

about the boot camp just jump right in on the thread. Everyone does diff. exercises, we just try to support one another thru it all Have you tried Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds Videos? They are pretty good. I should use mine more often! They come in 2,3&4 mile i think.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:33 PM   #3  
Captain of MY Destiny!

Kiki, I have to second sflake's recommendation! I LOVE the Walk Away the Pounds Videos! There are several different variations, such as the WATP for Abs, WATP Express, and the basic WATP. There are 1, 2, 3 & 4 miles tapes. Some of them use light weights, some use stretchie bands, and the abs series uses an elastic tubing belt you wear around your midsection. I like the regular WATP best so far...you can use the 2 pound water filled weight that you can get w/the set of 3 videos (1, 2&3mi) or just buy some inexpensive weights. The 4 mile tapes don't come with the set, but you can find them.

My schedule is a challenge for me, too! I work night shift so I needed something I could do at home no matter what time of day or what the weather is like. The best thing about WATP is that you don't have to learn a bunch of complicated moves to do it! I am giving my 1 mile tape to my MIL because I think she will enjoy it!

You might want to try your local library and see what they have. That is what I did....checked out the 1 mile tape and loved it so I ordered the whole 3 tape set. I have since gotten 4 more!

Please stop by the Boot Camp Challenge! It was designed to give those of us who need it a "kick in the pants" and to provide some topic specific motivation. We'd love to have you join us! Everyone is welcome!
Old 09-19-2003, 10:51 AM   #4  
Fighter

I know how it is trying to work out with a little one... Jewel has become very mobile lately, pulling herself up and cruising all over the place, so it's hard for me to keep an eye on her and work out. To top it all off, she has decided she only wants to take ONE nap a day, giving me very little free time! What I've been doing on the days I work out at home is work out during her nap. I have the baby monitor on so I can hear her if she needs me, but I haven't had to interrupt a workout yet. :-D
Closed Thread