South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-11-2017, 07:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Cloudy here too, I'm hoping the rain holds off, I want to go golfing.

So the thought from the dr - chostochondritis, which is inflammation in the chest wall from the diaphragm to the collar bone. Prescription - take some aleve/ibuprofen see if it helps. I had an ekg and that was fine. He said if that doesn't do the trick to come back in 2 to 3 weeks for a stress test and endoscopy...yuck. My mom had it, my niece, my cousin. Must be a family thing - all said they were worried it was a heart attack of some kind. My cousin told me, but if it ever feels different than that, you go get seen. I think it must be coming from my exercising and really moving my arms when I'm hiking and power walking on the treadmill.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:46 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Good morning, today is going to be another hot day here in Sunny FL. DH is coming home today so I need to fetch him at noon but first I need to go to buy bread and ham, he has to have those for breakfast every morning with an egg and cheese. I think he is the reason I don't like bread and ham any more

DS2 has a swim team meeting after his practice to discuss the Summer schedule, i just hope they don't decided to do the practices at 8am this year, because that is when I have to drop DS1 at the calculus project.

Yesterday, I started working again on my digital Project Life. I have thousands and thousands of pictures in my computer and not a single album for the kids to look. This project is going to take me a few months but at least I will get my mind busy and would not be thinking on mindless eating.

Pearlrose, hope the meeting go well, also good luck to DD2 in her concert.

Ruth, so nice of you to let them use the mill for the wedding pics. Wow, I hope you were able to get some rest after that long day, I hope today is not as busy as yesterday.

Have a great day everyone!
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone!

We got to Glenwood last night and had dinner with my sister. We were going to go to the pool but there was a huge storm that came in. It's sunny this morning so we are all headed that way. Many projects on today's list. Don't know if we will head back tonight or tomorrow morning.

Have a good day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening, chicks. Yesterday was long and busy. Left home at 5:30 am to pick up my colleague and head a conference, it was a 3 hour drive. It was very good and had useful information but we didn't get done until 3:30 and then there was the drive back. We stopped at a mall and each bought a new pair of sandals as well as a few other items. Then when I got home DS2 wanted me to proofread a paper for school so it was late when I went to bed. At least it was sunny and warmer the last 2 days!

Sounds like everyone is staying quite busy. I'm planning on going to bed a little bit early tonight to finish catching up on sleep.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

"TGIF", I thought until I looked at the weekend calendar and realized today is the only day with a "free" morning. Then I stepped on the scale to find two pounds had joined me overnight! Sheesh! I guess ham and pea soup plus crusty bread was the sneaky culprit. Salt and carbs are my downfall.

Today we have a "luncheon" to attend. Lunch in the country is actually the main meal of the day and that is killing me! It's the local Lions Club group and they are honouring Bruce for all his years as chaplain so I absolutely must attend. (These big meals go back to the days 100 years ago when everyone worked hard on the farm. I've been caught several times in being asked for dinner and arriving late afternoon to find I'd missed the meal.)

Tomorrow we have a wedding and then Sunday is a Mother's Day fiesta at my son's inlaw's place where everything will be loaded with cheese. (They are Dutch Canadians!) I think I am in trouble and will hate to face the scale Monday morning. Not sure how to eat around this weekend.

Never mind! I will survive!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:36 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

We're on day 2 of a 3 day n'oreaster.

Muffin - that sounds like a tremendous project! I'm sure keeping busy and immersed in something will keep your mind off of food!

Beth - hope you got caught up on some zzzz's.

Ruth - I had ham last night myself and I'm up a pound today!

We went to a political dinner last night, a friend of mine is an elected official so they put us at the head table with all the other elected officials, including the lieutenant governor. That ended up being a lot of fun.

Today is an off exercise day for me. I'm really enjoying the spinning, but I'm making sure I continue mixing it up. Neither of my kids will be home for mother's day this year so I'm sure hubby and I will do something.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Finally wfh day, I have lots of reports to go through today. DD2 has half day of school today. Nothing else on my agenda for today.

Ruth all you can do is try and control portions and enjoy yourself, life is too short to worry about a couple of days, stay on track when you can.

Amy sounds you had a fun evening. I have not used any weights for the past month because of the issue with my left elbow so until I get an answer after my MRI on May 22nd not going to use any.

Beth hope you got to go to sleep early yesterday

Debbie hope you are enjoying the pool

Isa sounds like you have a plan

Jekel hope the ride is going smoothly for you all and hopefully not getting rained on.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:27 PM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

Pool was nice. We drove back over early this morn, took a short nap then down to Denver. We had lunch at WhFoods, now Kirk is at his favorite CD store. Maybe a walk at Botanic Gardens plant sale. Have a great Friday everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:33 PM   #24  

Height: 5' 5"

Finally a spring-like day! Warm and sunny so I made sure to walk after work. Looks like rain this weekend.

Friends are coming over to grill steaks with us tonight so not much time for personals. Have a great day everyone!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Good evening, today I went to have my knee MRI and now waiting until the Orthopedic gets the results. I had lunch at a Cuban restaurant that DH wanted to try out. The food was ok, I ate rice with black beans and steak with onions.

Today was not as hot as yesterday but we were still in the 90's. I hope everyone had a good day today.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote