South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-06-2017, 07:21 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

I'm back from my quickie trip. The first meeting was a disaster! We had a sales rep who just left and we were following up on his leads, it was clear he was making up a lot of interest and contacts. You could feel the air sucking out of the room as we realized what was going on - lol. However, we decided to stop at another place that was a warm call, not a cold call - we got in to see the main person, she actually saw us, we had a good call and I think that one may end up being a new account. She's calling someone she knows who is a very happy client. So it wasn't what we planned, but it worked out as she also gave us leads for more accounts.

I gained .2 while I was gone. Which stinks, the day before I was surprised I hadn't lost, I have been working out, eating right, etc. Even on the trip I really didn't go crazy. I won't make my goal for tomorrow. But, it's not like the floor will swallow me up, it was a gee, it would nice to be below 190 before I saw my friends again. I know they'd have no idea and I'd in reality look no different at 191 vs 189.8. But I now also probably can't make my 40 lbs by easter either.

I think it's time for me to accept I won't continue losing 2+ lbs a week.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:20 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The kitchen floor is done whewhoo and the installer even did the moulding for me so I don't have to do that. I didn't have to time to unpack just moved everything back in the kitchen and started moving the big items into the kitchen from the other rooms. I just have the books and stuff from entertainment center to move and I am ready for tomorrow and the installers will be moving the actual furniture. Forgot how big my rooms really are once they are empty, sure wish I could get rid of a ton of stuff, I might just have to keep some stuff in storage versus bringing back out.

Beth it was pouring rain here yesterday, today it is cold.

Amy I think as long as you can lose 6 to 8 lbs a month you are doing fantastic. Your body sometimes needs time to adjust but as long as your in the fat burning mode it will continue to trend down for you. Look how far you have come.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:14 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Yay Pearl for the floor getting done! Nice he put the moulding on, so many times these workers want to see it looking nice and finished as well.

Our other house is on the market right now, we refinished the floors, painted the whole thing, got a new front door, fixed some other stuff. Fingers crossed it sells - right now houses in my price range are sitting on the market for 150 days. Since I don't live there I don't have to get the calls saying it's being shown and to get out. My agent said she'd know the deal within 3 weeks, so we'll see.

And yes, I did hit my goal. I've been working out, being active all day, drinking water, eating mindfully, so I knew eventually the scale would catch up. I wasn't even freaking out, I just said I know I do this, it will all come off in one day, and it did. This morning I was down 1.4 so I made my goal with an extra .2 to spare. Now out of the 190's! It's been a long time since I saw the 80s.

I'm eating out twice today - I'm meeting my office manager for lunch, meeting my friends for dinner. I'm not interested in blowing it so I'm sure I can figure it out.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The installers for the carpet aren't coming until between 2 and 4 today, my mind is boogled as to how they will finish it today then. Trying to decide if I should reschedule my re- exam from tomorrow to another day but it costs to do that. I think I will wait until they come and ask them prior to changing the date. My dust allergies are in full force today omg those books had some dust on the bindings, but hard to reach them when there was so much stuff in front of them. I did get rid of two bags worth of books that I am donating. I am downsizing while i put sutff back in place over the weekend.

Amy congrats on the scale moving, mine went down 3 lbs this week (but it is also 3 lbs I had gained from stress eating). Still need to continue downward, I will need to make sure I pay attention to what I am eating while we are on vacation next week.

to everyone else

Have a great day!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #20  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Sorry I have been MIA. Got up for Tuesday then waited for roads to open back up and headed to Glenwood. My friend drove over, as well, so we have been very busy. Pool twice a day and many projects in between. The weather has been beautiful here! We went to turn our water on for outside watering yesterday evening and a pipe broke during the winter. we need to find someone to fix it. My girlfriend that is here said that she and I can fix it but it's a matter of us both being here at the same time. We are getting to the point it's five weeks until Kirk leaves for Alaska. So much to do.

Rose, those carpet guys can be pretty fast. I hope it all works out! Glad your kitchen is finished!

Amy, congratulations on making your next goal!

Beth, I hope the rain has stopped!

Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks. TGIF and all that. I can't believe how quickly the week flew by!

Really cold and rainy-snow here today; completely gross. I am looking forward to the predicted turn toward spring this weekend. It's that time of year when I am ready to stop wearing so many layers!

Pearlrose, how did the installation go? Can you work the exam in? Good luck on the re-take.

Debbie, sounds like you are busy as always. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Amy, that's AWESOME! I bet you feel a great sense of accomplishment. Hope you had success with eating out; it's so hard. Today I am up 1 1/2 pounds; we went out for DH's birthday last night. So it is lots of water and mindful eating today.

Ruth, wishing you safe travels home.

Off to make dinner. Have a good evening all.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:56 PM   #22  

how to get this beautiful weight loss scale in the posts?
beautifulme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

You can find info on how to add a signature and the thicker in this thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote