South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good Friday morning, Busy Chicks. I can hear the hustle bustle on the south wind.

Yes, Beth, we did get some snow but just a skiff. How annoying to be deprived of the Net! We don't know how much we use it until it's not there.

Jennifer, how is your wee Coconut? I wish we lived closer because a playdate with my crazy two might cheer things up. It does take time and extra love - same requirements for humans!

Debbie, sorry about the frozen pipe. That happened in my rental once and sure was a problem - we did have heating wires around the darn plumbing but since the electricity was out it didn't work. Sounds like you made a good recovery.

Rose, I love school Christmas concerts but missed the one at our school this year. The elementary school puts on a special breakfast for seniors seniors next week and I'm hoping there is some carol singing. m carlweta

Lunch with my crazy cousins was a riot. We have decided to have a maternal cousins' family reunion before one of us pops off - nobody volunteered for that role but sister Joan volunteered her daughter's "estate" in the Gatineau Hills next summer. I did go back to Angela's to look at one of her paintings and ended up buying it. Gotta support the arts you know.

Since I was very tired yesterday, despite sleeping a solid ten hours at the hotel, I took my time driving home and did nothing at all except pick up my furries. Today has to be different and I may even put my tree up and make a FIRM list of what I plan to serve at my Eve party. However, the priority must be to send off my daughter's Christmas parcel and mail off my granddaughter's birthday cheque. And I'm still in my jammies! Gotta move it. Have a good Friday and make some "me" time over the weekend.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:43 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a Frosty 16 degrees right now, not sure when it will warm up again. I am still in limbo land on where we are going for Christmas Break, skiing or beach? I will reach out to my BFF today, she needs to make a decision on whether she is canceling or going. The concert last night was great, they always put on a good show. Today is wfh and I have lots to do so need to stick to the plan and get all of my work done.

Beth ugh I feel for you, we freak out if our internet goes out- definite addiction, though when we go away on vacation we do avoid it.

Debbie glad that you had a pipe thawer to use for your mom's pipe

Ruth sounds like yo had fun, today DD2 has a special event for seniors at school and they have early dismissal today

Thinking of Jekel and Coconut

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 10:00 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning!

Beth, glad your internet got fixed! I chuckled. My friend had a problem with delivery of a package. UPS blamed PO and PO blamed UPS. Yay for the weekend!

Rose, the beach sounds great right now! I hope your GF decides soon. I really enjoyed the concert video. I love the old style where it's just the teacher playing piano and directing! They were very good!

Ruth, I hope your chores get accomplished! I'm getting a box ready now. I always remind myself the PO just gets worse as time ticks on.

Jennifer and Coconut, thinking of you both!

Me, taking care of household stuff getting ready to head to Denver for my Friday meeting. Costco and organic veggie shopping on my list. Think I will lay back tonight. I walked to a meeting last night instead of staying in. With the road construction and cold it's much easier to walk at times despite the cold. It did warm up here. Thank goodness!

Happy Friday everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 10:08 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Grrrrrr! Just discovered the darned mice are back! Time to get out the Tomcat Traps and the peanut butter. Did I need another aggravation today?
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and advice, both helped. Coconut is slowly learning to trust me. Not going to deny it, I've been spoiling him letting him on the couch. Last night I convinced him (at least for a few minutes) the hard wood floors are not evil.

Ruth wow 10 hours of sleep. That must have been wonderful! Glad you enjoyed your visit.

Pearlrose I'd vote for the beach especially with the temps lately.

Debbie you are so good! Walking to a meeting in the cold. Great job!

Beth I hope the snow misses you.

Have a great evening
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote