South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 05:43 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Tuesday South Beach Chat, July 12

Good morning!

Coffee is on and it looks like a beautiful day! Even though it's dark right now. LOL I'm on the porch with Kirby enjoying my first coffee. I made hummingbird food last night so I will grab the feeder and fill it up when I go in for my 2nd cup.

My neighbor, who also helps me in the yard at times, texted me to ask if he could borrow my Weedwhacker yesterday. I told him I was just leaving work, but yes. It seemed a good opportunity to ask him if he would help me for an hour so he came back after doing his mother's project. He got the lawns mowed and I put two new blueberry plants in the ground. They were on sale, and one isn't looking too good, but I put it in anyway. We'll see what happens. I did some moving around of my plants that are in pots because some didn't fare too well while I was gone last week.

I work again tomorrow and then I can go over the hill to pick raspberries. Despite wanting to just be lazy this morning, I will do some chores in the house. LOL

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 07-12-2016 at 05:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:11 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

So glad to see another early-chick up and about. Thanks for starting us up, Debbie. Sounds like you have a good neighbour.

I am still in my very early wake-up mode but have been forcing myself to at least try to go back to sleep. On the other hand, it's a lovely cool part of the day and the dogs like my coffee time on the back deck. Another hot day ahead sent up to us from Mexico.

So much for doing ribbons. After the village coffee group, I drove to Margo's farm to return the bread trays. She has three huge and very loving dogs. When I hauled out the trays, I left the hatch open while carrying them to the kitchen porch. Marvin jumped into the car and grabbed the stack of 250 ribbons. He raced around the farmyard with his two pals, spreading red, white and blue prize ribbons. Margo, her son and I chased and picked up but what a mess! Today I will sort and iron some of them and replace the ones that are tooth-marked before going to the Fair Hall. It really was sort of fun - three humans and three dogs playing tag and laughing at the same time.

Today should be calmer! I plan to tick off the smaller jobs on my To Do list before heading to the steamy second floor of the Fair Hall. I'll turn on the house AC before I go over there and will take bottled water.

Have a good Choose Day!
Old 07-12-2016, 06:34 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Ha ha, Ruth! I hope those ribbons finally make it to their designated spot today!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:24 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I am wfh as I have a virtual class for the rest of the week from 9 til 1 p.m. each day. Nothing on the agenda other than using all the kleenex up in the house

Debbie sounds like you are being very productive today.

Ruth omg I can just picture that running after dogs and ribbons, glad you were able to laugh and hope you are able to salvage most of them.

Have a great day everyone
Closed Thread