South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 05:46 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Monday SBD Chat, June 20

Good morning!

I Got up early to enjoy coffee and do some decluttering before work this morning. Moon is out and it's nice and warm on the porch.

Yesterday was super busy at work and I didn't leave until after closing. Usually on Sunday I'm the first girl out. After work my friend and I went up to assess the next rental project. She starts today tearing off a roof on a 7 x 24 lean to. The roof was leaking and now all the insulation needs to be pulled from the inside and the ceiling tiles replaced. Oh joy! That's what I will be doing on my days off this week.

Ruth, I hope Milo will be all right. Nice of you to drive Liz. Is Milo the mini Australian Shepherd?

It's a great day everyone! I am going to get back to my morning.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:53 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Merry Muggy Monday ...

... and it's already hot and steamy. My AC will get a good workout today.

I have my coffee and need to throw together my LAST financial report for a 10 a.m. Mill Board Meeting set for 10 a.m. The Town Hall will be steamy but nobody took me up on my offer to have it here so ... I will survive.

Enjoy your Monday and stay calm, cool and collected!
Old 06-20-2016, 07:12 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning early chicks!

We will also have steamy weather today.This morning I will help mom with some chores and packing before I hit the road home. I think I said she is moving soon and today someone is coming to remove her piano which she is donating. That will be a huge relief as I was dreading trying to get rid of it!

Debbie, sounds like a long day for you but I bet your pockets were full at days end.

Ruth, you should feel a certain satisfaction at today's meeting.

To all the other chicks, have a great Monday!
Old 06-20-2016, 07:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning chicks,

Beth moving parents is a huge under taking. I remember taking care of my grandma's home with my mom. That was a labor of love. Will mom be moving closer to you? Thinking of you.

Ruth any update on Milo? That was very kind of you driving them.

Debbie how many rentals do you maintain. Nice you have good help for this project.

Treated Joe and his kids to dinner for Father's Day. Later we went to his folks for dessert. Nice seeing them as it has been way too long. I'm going back again today to help Joe with some house stuff. We will have a little talk today. His attitude lately has been quite snippy, I know he is stressed, but when his kids mentioned it to me, it's time for a gentle reminder lol. Glad they feel comfortable enough to say something to me.

Otherwise things here are status quo. The scale goddess was kind, very kind today. I skipped bread and the appetizer last night. Had shrimp with risotto for dinner, so good. Homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert and too many peanuts to count while driving home. But one day of indiscretion didn't derail 6 days of proper eating. Phew!!!!!!!!

Time for one more cup then to the bike I go. Have a great day!
Old 06-20-2016, 08:07 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Milo will come home from Ottawa after work tonight - it's 90 minutes each way without after work traffic. I'll drive and let Liz cuddle her wee darling. The good news is that he peed yesterday on his own - good thing because catheterizing a wee dog is fun for nobody. He has to be kept immobile which is a problem for a Jack Russell crossed with a dachshund! Jacks are hard to keep still. Liz and I will be working with memory foam, some sort of supportive walking leash and all sorts of pillows to make life better for the little guy.

Just gave up on the financial report for today's meeting. I'll tell them the bank balance and show them receipts and disbursements for the past two months. The next one will be from the new Treasurer and Bookeeper.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:44 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Pretty much packed and ready to head out this morning to the airport. The girls are so excited for the trip. I was outside at dusk doing some things and got eating up by bugs trying to scratch too much today.

Debbie hope you made bank yesterday and hope the project goes smoothly this week for you

Ruth that was nice of you to drive your friend and hope Milo heals quickly

Beth that most be a relief to have the piano taken off your hands to deal with

Jekel I was not so much op yesterday and the scale is up 1 lb so will try to be as good as possible on this trip, hoping for slight movement down or at least maintain while I am gone.

Hope everyone has a great day
Closed Thread