South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 07:09 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default TGIF May 20th

Good morning,

I am in to the office today for several meetings, thankful that it is Friday. Nothing on the agenda this evening, but I am sure my hubby will think of something.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-20-2016, 07:10 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default TGIF Finally! May 20

Whew! What a week!

We did our orientation tour with our two rookie staff yesterday and it went well. I think they were a bit taken aback by how fast Anna drives. They don't expect an 86 year old little lady to exceed the speed limit on back country roads. We showed them local restaurants, natural food sources, hiking trails, shops selling Canadian crafts and ended up with ice cream for all. We even visited a new winery! This should help them answer some of the non-Mill questions that visitors ask. This morning they visit a mansion in the village once owned by the Miller who made major Mill improvements.

I'm hoping to keep a low profile today and get some gardening started. My house is in good shape so I plan to be outside doing some garden clean-up - wearing sunscreen and anti-bug stuff, of course. Some dead trees were cut down last week and the chipper/shredder lads are to be here today which will make for a noisy day.

Looks like a glorious, sunny Long Weekend ahead - I hope the Weather Liar is right!
Old 05-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

I agree, Ruth, what a week! Two day graduation trip last weekend, 2 days on the road to get DS2 home from college, back at work, thinking I might have to go visit my parents this weekend. Glad the week is closing, I will have the weekend to catch up on paperwork for school, I don't have to go anywhere and we may have gardening weather. Yeah!

Need to get a list of priorities drawn up and stay focused.

Ruth, we have all sorts of annoying insects right now. I was pro-active and bought a couple new spray bottles of sunscreen already.

Pearlrose, may the day in the office fly by!

Got to run. Nose to the grindstone and all.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Was up and out the door befor 7. Finally sitting down to dinner and its OP! Ruth I would loved to have seen their faces in the car!!!! It's great you orient the staff to the surroundings.

Beth my week has been all over the place too. Hope you get some time this weekend to enjoy it.

Pearlrose hope your meeting were more exciting than mine was today. The woman next to me fell asleep and dropped her pen. Need I say more lol

At least tomorrow I go in at my usual time. Tonight's plans include falling asleep on the couch watching tv lol
Old 05-20-2016, 09:47 PM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

It's finally the weekend Rough night last night. Dh's stomach thing acted up again and I thought we might end up in ER. Made it through and today was much better. So glad he has the weekend off.

I am planning a busy weekend of grandson time and gardening. What's on your agenda?
Closed Thread