South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 07:14 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday May 17 and a tad chilly!

At least it's not raining - or snowing - but it's just a bit above freezing. Today the Perth Settlers "trek" from Athens to Delta supposedly arriving mid-afternoon - under 15 minutes by car. My desserts are done and ready to go to the Hall. I suspect they are not sweet enough so we will have to serve them with a splash of maple syrup - there goes the food budget!

We are now fully staffed for the season and the two new guys don't know what hit them. Such a hectic week to orient new people! Yesterday, aside from paperwork, they helped set up tables and the stage for tonight's reception and dinner. Wait until noon when the harp arrives and has to be lugged up the steps into the Hall. And then we will have milling tomorrow in the morning and they'll have to learn bagging and running the machine that stitches the flour bags closed.

I'm feeling tired already so it's time for another coffee. Then I'll crank up the day. I'm not changing into my costume until this afternoon and will be very glad to get out of it after dinner and "entertainment" tonight.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:42 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come!

Ruth, sounds like an exciting but busy day! I am so glad you are able to find some good summer help at the Mill.

Our weather is looking good for the rest of the week. I hope my lettuce seeds weren't all washed away in the rain, snow and wind of the last few days. Might be re-planting.

Got to run. Have a great day, chicks!
Old 05-17-2016, 08:31 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is rainy and the high is in the 50's today. Tonight supposed to Cardinals baseball game, wish I didn't have to but I will go, its for work.

Ruth sounds like it should be a fun day despite all the hectic running around to be done

Beth hope you don't have to plant again

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-17-2016, 11:51 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

I didn't get here this morning. It was my 5:30 AM workday and I had a long list of chores I needed to stay on track with. I get home about 2 PM today then my sister and I leave at six for the airport. I think all that's left is to decide what clothes I'm wearing and put them in the carry-on. We decided we're not taking luggage. My sis, however, is bringing a smaller version of a vita mix so we can make our smoothies because our rooms have kitchens.

I'm looking forward to getting away although I will still be checking in here!

Tammy, thinking of you as you prepare for your surgery. Many blessings and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you maybe even my toes LOL
Closed Thread