South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 06:45 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Thursday, March 24

Good morning from "mixed precipitation" Delta. That pretty much covers everything - snow, hail, ice pellets, rain and freezing rain and possibly power outages. Never mind ... it's not happening yet and they do exaggerate!

Amazingly, I am not stiff and sore after yesterday's trip to the gym and over an hour working out! Linda my PT is a bear about making clients stretch after exercise. Unfortunately the gym is closed until Tuesday morning because of Easter weekend so I'll miss two scheduled sessions - I go MTW when they open at 7:30.

Wonderful Michelle comes around noon today so I'd better get in gear for the day. I had planned to go grocery shopping today but will leave it until Saturday morning now since the weather is being nasty. I was supposed to go to a Seder Supper at the Church but am sure that will be cancelled.

Have a good day, Chickies.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good grief that sounds like nasty weather predicted. Spring has officially arrived here. I have one daffodil in bloom. I did treat myself three Easter plants yesterday. I just love hyacinth. Mine never come back as strong as the store's. I did get my Easter meal planned and shopped for. Today nothing before work other this my work out. Glad you aren't sore Ruth!
Old 03-24-2016, 07:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I *almost* started the thread when I was up earlier, but thought better of it . If we do a thankful Thursday, I am thankful for my crazy cat lady friend that went with me (twice now) to a health facility 2 hours away, with a smile on her face. We sure do have some interesting conversations!

Ruth - Lucky you, send Michelle this way! (But not your weather, thanks).
Jennifer - I have a hyacinth about to bloom! For the first time in what...3 years, I changed my profile pic (you can see it on FB too), that was in a my yard over a week ago. I worry about you and your job and the crazies out there...stay safe, 'k?

Yesterday was an...interesting trip. He got the ball rolling on a couple of things - it seems that I will be ditching my old neuro in Pittsburgh since she was a bit oblivious to it. Today is a day off for the kids (PT conferences, ours isn't until next week), but it will be absolutely beautiful out. Hopefully they'll get outside and do something BUSY!!

Have a great day!
Old 03-24-2016, 08:28 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks! We also have a winter storm warning today with sleet, snow, and freezing rain due between now and midnight. I think I will hunker down inside...this could end up being taxes day since I've checked off many of many niggles for the week. Oh, and I will encourage DH to put together a bag of clothes to donate along with the ones I sorted yesterday. I've been enjoying my time off and trying to balance "me" with the niggles

Ruth, stay put today and enjoy Michelle's visit. Glad you aren't sore from your gym visit.
Jennifer, I am anxiously awaiting my first flowers. I have lots of daffodils that are 4 inches of green leaves; they should be flowers sometime in the next week or two. Stay safe.
Tammy, I'm glad you have such an awesome friend! I hope you will make some progress with your health issues. Enjoy the lovely weather today and send the kids outside!

If we're doing thankful Thursday I will sound like a cliche and be thankful for my family, my health and my job. You take those things for granted when you are young but after a certain age you realize they aren't sure things.
Old 03-24-2016, 08:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Amen on that one Beth.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:18 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi!Was going to pop in earlier time got away from me. We are headed to Denver to take the kids to see the mermaids at the aquarium. Have a great day I might get back later.
Closed Thread