South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 07:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Default Finally Friday 12/4

Good morning y'all!

I didn't see Beth on, and there's a very slim chance that Ruth or Linda will be in this early....I hope they didn't drink TOO much wine last night!!

My honey had my coffee poured and ready for me this morning . My kids are both little chatter bugs this AM (thank goodness they're not fighting again!). After they leave, I am off to PT.

Anyone with exciting plans other than our 2 mods?
Old 12-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, Tammy, and all who follow. Didn't realize it had been days since I checked in.

No exciting plans here. I'm going to some luncheon thing with my mom that a friend of hers invited us to. Lots of movers and shakers. Not my kind of thing at all. I told DH I guess I should have him help me polish my shoes! Really. Then I really need to get to the post office to mail a package. And must get cracking with DH on holiday shopping.

Have a great day.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:00 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I am thankful my pain meds have kicked in but I am still only able to stand on my right leg for a few minutes before the pain becomes to much so I am trying to get things done in spurts. I have follow up appointment this afternoon. So easy to take for granting just been able to walk.

Tywnn enjoy your PT today

Karen I hope you are able to enjoy the luncheon today.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 12-04-2015, 08:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning.

Pearlrose I hope you get some relief soon. I had back surgery in 2010. My sciatica nerve was literally being crushed by a herniated disc. I feel for you. Will they schedule the MRI today? Sending you healing thoughts.

Karen try to enjoy the luncheon

Twynn what a thoughtful hubby! Good luck at PT.

Nothing exciting here. Will run a couple of errands before work. Felt good I didn't get up until DS was leaving for work. The scale has been kind this week. I am just about to where I began November. Now to tackle the pounds I wanted to lose but didn't last month. We had cannolis at work yesterday. I was so proud of myself for resisting the temptation.

Hope everyone has a great day. Weather here is cold, not terrible, but sunny. Wonder if Ruth and Linda will spend anytime at the beach.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Sorry, I just haven't made it here the past few days. It's been crazy busy.

Pearlrose, i'm so sorry to hear that you are hurting. I can certainly relate. It's been six weeks now since I hurt my back and it's been very slow process. I just realized that this is really the first couple of days. Lots of self-care and taking it easy. I'm thinking of you!

We got over here to Glenwood late Tuesday I know I told you guys that. And Wednesday I had many appointments with my girlfriend. Truly, she had lost all her hair and a friend had given her a week to borrow but it didn't fit right and it just wasn't really her, either. We put her in the car Wednesday afternoon late and drove to Grand Junction where there was wig store. My sister went with us and we found her a wig which suited her. We didn't get home until almost 11 PM Wednesday night. Yesterday was more appointments again and we accomplished a lot. We were Going to be heading over again super early this morning but there were some events going on that it seemed important to stay for so we will attend the potluck church decorating tonight with my little girlfriend then head over early tomorrow morning.

I'm going to try to take it easy this morning considering this my day off but I'm heading to the pool right now.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 12-04-2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening, everyone. It's Friday!

After a very busy work week I am looking forward to filling up the weekend with busy-ness of my own choosing. I plan to try to do some decorating and Christmas shopping.

Tammy
, my own DH makes my coffee pretty much every morning. He treats me very well. Hope your PT wasn't too strenuous.

Karen, was your shopping successful?

Pearl, I know that I take my health for granted. I need to remind myself to appreciate it. When I injured my knee a few years ago it was awful.

Jennifer
, good job on the willpower. I need to find an infusion of it for myself!

Debbie,
I bet you enjoyed your pool time. Again, you are a very giving person, helping your friend so.

I think it is time for a glass of wine and a dinner plan.
Closed Thread