South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm baaaack!!

Had a good, productive trip. Got our son settled into an apartment after helping him move his stuff up from LA. Did a bit of sightseeing on the way home, including two nights in Tahoe. Almost drove through Glenwood Springs, Debbie, but decided to go the northern route. Am almost caught up on emails; laundry and grocery shopping are done. I tried to attach a photo but can't figure out how to resize it with my new software. Now back to reality.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:48 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

So here's my story of the day, since I have time now:

I woke up at 3am, heard rustling in the kitchen. I thought "What is Anna still doing up at this hour?" and then realized Anna was at her mom's last night..... Chris, both dogs, and I were in the bedroom. So I woke Chris up, my heart pounding and my eyes crazy. He tried to get one of the dogs up to go investigate with him (they looked at him like SLEEPING snoresnoresnoresnore) and so he went first and I followed with my cell phone. Nothing out of the ordinary was found.... so we went back to bed, and every noise (sump pump, AC, dog dream, husband snore) woke me up, and I had dreams about people breaking into my house the rest of the night.

This morning Chris found that a large bag of chips had fallen off the shelf onto the floor in the pantry. Ah. That would explain a rustling sound. It was quite comical though after we realized what it was..... I'm certain that it looked like the picture attached. He told me if I ever do that to him again, he's buying a firearm. I have requested a Louisville Slugger for my side of the bed for our anniversary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the-lightsaber-the-big-bang-theory-8430412-288-431.jpg (19.4 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by weezle; 06-18-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Closed Thread