South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 07:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Get Movin, Monday! SBD Chat for 6/15

Come on everybody, I know you want to sleep, but it's Monday! I have coffee! Try to keep the line orderly as you wait your turn.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:15 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

It's Monday, it's raining, and I have nowhere to go. I should be sleeping, but I'll take that extra cup and make my To Do list for the day. thanks
Old 06-15-2015, 07:44 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Thanks for the coffee! I'm sitting to enjoy it before I head out to work. Looks like a beautiful day here! I got a few things done this morning. I fertilize the flowers out front, clean the cat box, trimmed a rose and cut up some branches for pick up tomorrow. My smoothies already made so I'm ahead of the game here.

Have a great Monday everyone!
Old 06-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from fog and drizzle. They can stop with the rain anytime! It's once again muddy paw season around here although it was a pretty sunny weekend around here. I managed to get some of the smaller outside jobs done here and there but the porch is still not "sittable" although I did buy gin and sf tonic! (G & T is the traditional summer drink in this family as Scotch and water is in winter!)

Still have not replaced the Keurig although I have partially pitched the old one. Maybe I'll make it into town this week and get a single mug one. The last two times I've set out for town, I've ended up shopping locally. To assuage my coffee craving I may go down to the Monday morning coffee group for a mug on my way to the bank with the weekend "loot" from the Mill.

I did get some work done on my front flower bed which is looking absolutely gorgeous at the moment with lemon lilies, red, white and pink peonies, purple lupines and bright blue centaurea. You'd never know that it's the site of the Battle of the Creeping Bellflower!) The fake bamboo war continues. I did find the large propane torch AND a smaller one that I may use today when things dry up a bit. I'm also trying to track down a small "pretty" weed that produces "sheep burs" that get into dog fur in the fall.

Time to get moving. Funny, but as I lay in bed for a bit before getting up, I was considering stopping in at the gym to see what's left on my membership. Now that I have better shoes, I might be able to hack the treadmill. I was doing OK this month weightwise but things have slipped a bit.

Enjoy your Monday whatever it brings.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:32 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I woke up half hour early and took advantage by straighten house up a bit and going an extra half mile on my exercise this morning. It's in office day today and have lots of meetings on my agenda. Nothing is on plan for this evening.

Yesterday was a rainy day, so me and the girls started tackling their room. I got all of DD1 clothes taken care of but until DD1 takes care of all of hers, I cannot really tackle any toys of DD2, hopefully she will be motivated to do on her own today, I won't hold my breath though.

Cottage enjoy your Monday today

Cyndi make sure to include some me time in your to do list

Debbie enjoy your day today

Ruth maybe you can find the Keurig in local town?

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Old 06-15-2015, 12:31 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 2"

Cottage How was the time with your DGD, Carley?

Ruth Call 911 and let them know you MUST get a new coffee pot.

Pearlrose An extra 1/2 mile on exercise is really a good addition to health.

DH and I walked early this morning but I was dripping wet with sweat before I walked the full 3/4 mile - had to change clothes. Tomorrow I shall walk at 7:00 am LATEST.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:07 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon, chicks.

Cottage, I was on my way to work when you posted this morning; I appreciate the offer of coffee but already had mine made.

Cyndi, we have had rain off and on today; I managed to sneak in my walk this afternoon but there is more rain in the forecast for tonight. I keep reminding myself that rain means I don't have to water the garden. (I have to be positive so I don't get whiny)

Debbie, you are always such a whirlwind of activity.

Pearl, sounds like you are making great progress with the clean-out!

Ruth,
how is it you don't have a back-up coffee plan!?! We always keep a 2nd machine around for emergencies.

love2garden, was it hot, humid or both on your walk? With all of our rain this month there has been an awful lot of humid days here!

DH grilled last night so tonight's dinner is set: marinated pork roast. What a great guy!
Closed Thread