South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 06:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Feel Good Friday Beach Chat 2/27

Sorry chicks all I can offer is black coffee, who is in for a cup??
Old 02-27-2015, 06:26 AM   #2  

good morning chicks I am enjoying my last cup of coffee before the second part of the prep. I have a bad feeling I will need to repeat the test. Nothing has "happened." The solution is horrendous!!! I did learn that sucking on an ice pop then chugging through a straw helped. You would think from all the clear liquids I would see a swoosh....nope...a 4 pound gain this morning.....I'm sure it has something to do with the prep, but man I am frustrated!

Please share what your day holds as mine is well yucky lol
Old 02-27-2015, 06:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Ahhhh, you poor girl Jennifer! I am a bit afraid for when my time comes for that - I'm not sure I'll handle it very well. Good luck with everything!

Today is just a regular day for me - work and then rest. Very exciting Friday!
Old 02-27-2015, 06:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Nothing "happened", Jennifer?!! That's different. I remember practically living on the toilet when I prepped. I've never had that awful liquid stuff. I persuaded my doctor to prescribe the pill form for me to take, and it was a breeze. I sure hope you have an "explosion" before you leave for the procedure, or else I'd call them and let them know. Good luck!

Jake and I were going to go out for breakfast but I'm not sure that's still on since everything is coated in a white blanket and it's still coming down. This sure wasn't in the forecast. I will get over to Dad's later, though, and we'll probably have our lunch date.
I guess I'll catch some dust bunnies and chase the vacuum through the house while we wait for the snow to stop.

TGIF!
Old 02-27-2015, 07:00 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Frigid and sunny here as I grab my HOT coffee and head off to another day of work. Should be just a regular work day for me as well, Tammy; I like it best when there is no drama.

Jennifer, I feel for you. I too am dreading my turn....Technically I think my age dictates it actually is my turn.

I've got to run chicks, but I'll check in later for all the news.

Happy Friday!
Old 02-27-2015, 07:07 AM   #6  

Baseline is done at 50, but I have had some "issues" so lucky me goes at 43!!! My mom was sent home twice for not being "ready." Guess it runs in the family lol. Linda if I knew pills were an option I would have begged!!!

Linda we had a dusting yesterday, but hopefully nothing today.

Tammy I am amazed I am not hungry, just tired. Between chicken broth and Italian ices, tea and a coffee I consumed a mere 360 calories. I am only drinking water. I did buy Gatorade and flavored sparkling water, but will give them to DS.

Time for another swig of the swill lol
Old 02-27-2015, 07:14 AM   #7  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

jen. Beware tht things don't start happening on your way to the procedure. That happened to me. I had to go thru it again 2 weeks later with a good amount of time only on clear liquids. Not a pleasant thing to go thru. Are you allowed coffee.

Tammy. Rest is good

Linda. Hope your plans work out

Beth have a nice regular day.

I am off on a little road trip (just for today). Having lunch out with I dread, always make a poor choice. I'm really struggling since my thyroid meds have been reduced. Not that I'm not eating right, its just not coming off.
have a nice day everyone
takecare
Sophie
Old 02-27-2015, 07:43 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Aw, Jen. So sorry things aren't working. By the way gin and tonic are a clear liquid. I think I'm due for one - the procedure not the G&T. Your weight is probably up from the salt in the solution.

We are back in deep freeze again with absolutely no sign of spring. The lads are getting anxious to start tapping the trees but the sap is staying way down in the roots for now. Usually they are doing the first run of syrup now. It'll happen when it happens. The snow is going to make it really hard to get into the woods to tap the trees.

This morning I am going to town to get painting supplies. Claire is coming over tomorrow to patch spots that need it and sand them smooth and the "girls" will be here Saturday morning at 8:30. Moel carefully took down the drapes for me yesterday and Michelle washed the bad wall when she was here yesterday. I love having "staff"!

Book Club tonight at Karen's house - a great way to start off this weekend.

Whoops! Time to set up March's Weightloss Targets. My results sure aren't stellar but ...
Old 02-27-2015, 08:59 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Was able to successfully get my printer on the home network so got all the laptops hooked up to it and Disney on Ice last night was good they always put on a good show.

It is freezing here as well.

Jekel I am due in April for my baseline yuck not looking forward to it at all, hope you have movement

Tywnn hope you get lots of rest later

Cottage don't you hate that unexpected snow. Enjoy your lunch with your dad

Hi Beth

Sophie good luck with your lunch choice

Ruth I need some "staff" hehe

I forgot to weigh in this morning so I will do tomorrow and hope I see some downward movement.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning! Late to the party lol

Jennifer, sorry you're having a difficult time.

Pearlrose, yay for working printer!

Ruth, hope you get those painting supplies....any exciting color?

Linda, have a nice lunch with your dad.

Beth, aren't we exciting?

Karen,

Tammy, hope work goes well!

sophie, hope your lunch isn't too bad!

Me....had a rough night w/ Kirks DD. I did sleep though. It's cold here but think we're going to head down to Denver for some shopping. Got my Costco reward...$222. I used to go find something we wouldn't have bought otherwise, now I stock up on a years worth of COFFEE! Plus, it's on sale right now so an extra bonus! Probably lunch, then back home for some rest and relaxation. I go back to work tomorrow.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 02-27-2015, 12:28 PM   #11  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Jennifer - I also spent my whole afternoon rushing to the toilet! Hmm. Lost 5 pounds that day but it all came right back on. Hope the test goes well.

Been to the gym and quick grocery run to have supplies on hand for more soup. Weekend forecast has snow in it.

Plan to read this afternoon and work on genealogy. Got tonight's soup in the crockpot and my lunch cooking. I've been on a kick lately with the same black been dish for lunch for weeks. The batch makes enough for 4 days.

Have a great one. Keep warm.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #12  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Survived two days in Burlington meeting new leads, new expectations, blah, blah, blah. Good thing it's the weekend! Not sure what this weekend holds but it will be relaxing. Maybe we will go look for a snowy owl
Closed Thread