South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 06:49 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Thankful Thursday, Beach Chat, Feb 19

Good Morning

Coffee is on!

I ended up making 2 trips to Denver yesterday. Mom called 15 min. before we were supposed to leave and said she had slept in. Oh, well. That made for a long day. I really didn't want to go over the hill today, but mom really did...so we are going....early this morning. I figure I'll get to the pool twice and maybe check in with my chiropractor. I need to be back at work Sat. at 7 and need to line up a dog sitter since Kirby can't stay with mom and Sat. is a fill in day since the hostess is out for 3 weeks. Oh, well, again.

I'm thankful for SBD and thankful for all you great chicks who help me stay motivated!

Stop and chat and have a great day!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 02-19-2015 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for the coffee, Debbie! It's very much appreciated!

Today's my Friday, and I'm looking forward to the weekend, especially Saturday. I have my monthly Red Hat meeting, and we're going to tour the James Buchanan house in Lancaster and then doing lunch, and we always have so much fun together.

Yesterday was a good day of clean eating and I'm hoping today will be the same. The girls have riding clinic after school, so I can drop them off and get home early. Woohoo!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning, I really missed checking in and catching up!! Seems like life just kept me too busy. We did have a nice weekend in PA. Today I am finally off and still have too much on my agenda. Today is day 4 of P1.... the real P1 lol I need to do two weeks because I caught myself falling back on bad habits.

Time to read the threads from the past week. Have a great day!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Oh Debbie, you have such a crazy schedule. I hope you get to the pool and enjoy it!

Linda, your weekend sounds like a great time! It will be here in a blink.

Last couple of days were kinda rough, but today hopefully will be a good day! I need to go to Sams and get some things, otherwise it's just rest. If my arms are up to it, I'll make Moroccan tagine (was it pearlrose that asked about it? it's in the recipe section, phaseII), I want to share it with a friend. She brought me mock autumn squash soup from Panera.

I might go to the therapy pool as well, we'll see how the day goes!!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:25 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Debbie, I'll take some coffee on this wintry morning! I hope you get your pool time.

Cottage, your weekend plans sound awesome. Have a good day.

Jennifer, glad you had a good weekend.

Tammy, I hope you get your rest today, it is so important to healing.

Yesterday was groceries and laundry, today I think it's paperwork. I have some for school plus paying bills and maybe getting the taxes organized. Sometime I need to do some cleaning too..

Have a great day, chicks!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:33 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Beach Babes.

I have been beyond frustrating with my Internet provider who have been having major problems since I got back from Cuba. Not only do I need to get onto the Net for tax forms with a deadline next week but miss chatting with you chicks. Spent a long time on the phone with "Richard" last night who took me through a convoluted way to connect. I think I'll just stay online for the rest of my life. Richard is a real person, not a bit-head, and gave me his cell phone number in case I have problems. I think a pan of brownies is in order!

Not sure what the day will bring - yet. Back later to catch up.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:58 AM   #7  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Debbie. Hope your day is more relaxing

Linda. Have fun with the red hatters, I alwzys enjoy seeing them around our town

Jennifer. Nice to see youback

Tammy. Please find time to relax

Beth. Sounds like a busy day

Ruth. Hope your computer problems are over

yesterday I had to travel across town for an appointment. Sure glad we are retired. So lent is here, while I was away dh stocked up on triscuits(12 boxes at $1each) they are staying in my little grocery store in the basement for lent. Just a usual day here hopefully
take care
Sophie
Old 02-19-2015, 08:56 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is cold here -2 without windchill added in. Got a notice from school that they are not canceling but if we want to keep kiddos home it would be excused? We will take DD2 to school no need to make up unnecessary work in my eyes. She doesn't need to be outside as we will drop her off and she has volleyball practice afterschool and carpools home.

Woke up today with ankle in pain, I must have did something weird in my sleep? so it is wrapped up again. Of course I had to drive in to work and need to go up to main hospital to pick up my contacts. I will deal

Good news is had a clean day yesterday of eating, figured I would give up all sweets for lent and that should help me out some for sticking it to it.

Debbie I hope you are able to relax today and enjoy your pool time

Cottage yea for early evening and enjoy your time with the red hats

Jekel glad you had a good time in PA

Tywnn it was me and I will look it up thanks

Beth I have some taxes done and some not. I am the tax person for the family so I do my mom and dad's and DS and DD1 and our taxes.

Ruth that was good customer service that "Richard" gave you.

Sophie I can not stash the stuff DH buys but I just try to ignore.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
Old 02-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #9  

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies, long time no check in. I'm back trying to be on plan. Today I have a cold...caught it from DH. Oh well - I haven't been sick all winter.

Sophie: I cannot keep Triscuits in my house. I totally binge on them. Good luck!
Old 02-19-2015, 12:26 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

I too am a Triscuit/Wheat Thins addict lol. Pearlrose I too gave up sweets and crackers/chips for lent. I'm hoping the scale will thank me in the end lol
Old 02-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #11  

Height: 5'8"

Jennifer, I gave up alcohol...should account for a few pounds just on its own LOL.
Closed Thread